Forum › My Adorable Bride discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh man, I love this. So cute! And that hug at the end too...!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Aw so cute!!! Thanks for the hard work guys!!! Happy birthday Satsunyan! & Nozomi!!

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 12:17AM

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

I'm seriously loving this yuri marriage stuff, there really isn't enough of it. It's a huge plus too because it's Eri x Nozomi.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Those last couple of pages turned me into mush ;) and my girlfriend just went into bridal mode :D hehe every time we read something like this she gets excited and wants to marry right away but calms down in a day or two , it's funny watching her go through this every time , I wonder what she will really be like when I take her to see the dresses I picked out for us <3

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Cute reversal

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

This made my heart feel all warm and too-big-for-my-rib-cage. I love this mangaka's works

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Omg cries

Thank you so much NHFH! ;_; /

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

THEEE FEEELSSS ARRREEEE ALLLLIVVVVVEEEEEE (I know I know I suck at singing)

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Literally crying rainbows.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Is it me, or is it amidst this mushy fluffy sweetness I sense a bit of intended sarcastic gloom by the author. No? Just me? Ohkay then...

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The amount of gross sobbing noises that I just emitted was terrible. My pains were great. 100/100 A+

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I love this artist's work. Thank you so much NHFH.

giuliakuchiki
joined Dec 15, 2013

I love them and I love this Yuri Russian marriage style. They're so cute and the art is amazing!

joined Aug 4, 2014

Totally adorable and the focus on Russian culture was neat

Love Live! needs to do that o|-<

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Omg cries

SATSUNYAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for providing us all the Jolks translation and everything
bows

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 3:35AM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

aw dude this is the best. <3

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Omg cries

SATSUNYAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for providing us all the Jolks translation and everything
bows

Thank you! Although, my birthday is not today, but I do accept advanced greetings! xD

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Daijilin published by Sanseido Books:

はかな・い [3] 【果無い・果敢無い・儚い】 (形)[文]ク はかな・し

(1)消えてなくなりやすい。もろくて長続きしない。「人生は―・い」「―・い命」「―・い恋」
 (2)不確かであてにならない。実現の可能性が乏しい。「―・い希望をいだく」
 (3)何のかいもない。無益だ。「行く水に数書くよりも―・きは思はぬ人を思ふなりけり/古今(恋一)」
 (4)大したものでない。取り立てるほどのものでない。「をかしき事も世の―・き事も,うらなく言ひ慰まんこそ/徒然 12」
 (5)思慮・分別が十分でない。愚かだ。「日本の人は―・し。虎にくはれなん/宇治拾遺 12」
 (6)みすぼらしい。卑しい。「長谷に詣でて,いと―・き家にとまりたりしに/枕草子 228」
 〔原義は「はか(捗)無し」の意〕
[派生] ――が・る(動ラ五[四])――げ(形動)――さ(名)

Koujien published by Iwanami Shoten:

はか‐な・い【果無い・果敢無い・儚い】

[形] はかな・し(ク)
 (ハカは、仕上げようと予定した作業の目標量。それが手に入れられない、所期の結実のない意)
①これといった内容がない。とりとめがない。源氏物語帚木「―・きあだ事をも、まことの大事をも」。源氏物語賢木「うちわたりを見給ふにつけても世の有様あはれに―・く移り変る事のみ多かり」
②しっかりしていなくて頼りにならない。手ごたえがない。古今和歌集恋「行く水にかずかくよりも―・きは思はぬ人を思ふなりけり」。源氏物語若紫「いと―・う物し給ふこそ、あはれにうしろめたけれ」。「―・い夢をいだく」
③物事の度合などがわずかである。ちょっとしたことである。かりそめである。源氏物語若紫「弁の君、扇―・う打ち鳴らして」「夜昼恋ひ聞え給ふに―・き物も聞し召さず」
④あっけない。あっけなくむなしい。特に、人の死についていう。古今和歌集恋「―・くて夢にも人を見つる夜は」。和泉式部日記「夢よりも―・き世の中を嘆きわびつつ」。源氏物語夕顔「あはれと思ひし人の―・きさまになりにたるを」。「―・く散る」
⑤粗略である。みじめである。宇津保物語菊宴「やむごとなき人いと多く候ひ給ふなる宮なれば、この人の―・くて交らひ給はむもいかならむ」。源氏物語桐壺「桐壺の更衣のあらはに―・くもてなされにしためしも」
⑥しっかりした思慮分別がない。あさはかである。宇津保物語藤原君「我を―・しとおぼして、はかり給はむとおぼすななり」。源氏物語葵「―・しや人のかざせるあふひ故神の許しの今日を待ちける」
-> はかなくなる

Congratulations, N-H-FUCKING-H, for successfully ruining a good fanbook via making up a title out of the blue.
(Lots of JPG artifacts for cover page, and resizing-stripes on the dotty areas as well. But since this raw came from Yamibo...)

> Satsunyan: If I were you, I'd reject this present.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 9:42AM

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Daijilin published by Sanseido Books:

はかな・い [3] 【果無い・果敢無い・儚い】 (形)[文]ク はかな・し

(1)消えてなくなりやすい。もろくて長続きしない。「人生は―・い」「―・い命」「―・い恋」
 (2)不確かであてにならない。実現の可能性が乏しい。「―・い希望をいだく」
 (3)何のかいもない。無益だ。「行く水に数書くよりも―・きは思はぬ人を思ふなりけり/古今(恋一)」
 (4)大したものでない。取り立てるほどのものでない。「をかしき事も世の―・き事も,うらなく言ひ慰まんこそ/徒然 12」
 (5)思慮・分別が十分でない。愚かだ。「日本の人は―・し。虎にくはれなん/宇治拾遺 12」
 (6)みすぼらしい。卑しい。「長谷に詣でて,いと―・き家にとまりたりしに/枕草子 228」
 〔原義は「はか(捗)無し」の意〕
[派生] ――が・る(動ラ五[四])――げ(形動)――さ(名)

Koujien published by Iwanami Shoten:

はか‐な・い【果無い・果敢無い・儚い】

[形] はかな・し(ク)
 (ハカは、仕上げようと予定した作業の目標量。それが手に入れられない、所期の結実のない意)
①これといった内容がない。とりとめがない。源氏物語帚木「―・きあだ事をも、まことの大事をも」。源氏物語賢木「うちわたりを見給ふにつけても世の有様あはれに―・く移り変る事のみ多かり」
②しっかりしていなくて頼りにならない。手ごたえがない。古今和歌集恋「行く水にかずかくよりも―・きは思はぬ人を思ふなりけり」。源氏物語若紫「いと―・う物し給ふこそ、あはれにうしろめたけれ」。「―・い夢をいだく」
③物事の度合などがわずかである。ちょっとしたことである。かりそめである。源氏物語若紫「弁の君、扇―・う打ち鳴らして」「夜昼恋ひ聞え給ふに―・き物も聞し召さず」
④あっけない。あっけなくむなしい。特に、人の死についていう。古今和歌集恋「―・くて夢にも人を見つる夜は」。和泉式部日記「夢よりも―・き世の中を嘆きわびつつ」。源氏物語夕顔「あはれと思ひし人の―・きさまになりにたるを」。「―・く散る」
⑤粗略である。みじめである。宇津保物語菊宴「やむごとなき人いと多く候ひ給ふなる宮なれば、この人の―・くて交らひ給はむもいかならむ」。源氏物語桐壺「桐壺の更衣のあらはに―・くもてなされにしためしも」
⑥しっかりした思慮分別がない。あさはかである。宇津保物語藤原君「我を―・しとおぼして、はかり給はむとおぼすななり」。源氏物語葵「―・しや人のかざせるあふひ故神の許しの今日を待ちける」
-> はかなくなる

Congratulations, N-H-FUCKING-H, for successfully ruining a good fanbook via making up a title out of the blue.
(Lots of JPG artifacts for cover page, and resizing-stripes on the dotty areas as well. But since this raw came from Yamibo...)

I don't see what's wrong and why I should reject it. The story's title is 「ふたりの花嫁」 and this title definitely work. I don't understand the whole book publishing quotes and the Japanese block of text I would rather not read, can you explain that to me?

On another note, this doujin was released a long time ago and I searched high and low for it because I was really interested. To actually see it, released, and completely in English, with great typesetting and accurate translation, I couldn't be happier.

Yamibo raws, cannot be helped.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 9:42AM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

(snipped context-less dictionary copypasta)

If I were you, I'd try to be less of an utter dickhead.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 6:11AM

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

As a russian, I couldn't help but facepalm reading this.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

As a russian, I couldn't help but facepalm reading this.

I couldn't help but feel a little concerned for them going to Russia as gay lovers... it's a bit of a scary thought in the current climate. D:

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Geez candy, you don't have to get so bent out of shape just because Anon forgot to make an anthology for this book. If you want to pick on the quality of it, then please go ahead and go pick on other people's releases as well. I'm definitely in favor of discussing how we can all improve our releases, translation or editing, but your intention here is clearly just being an dick like usual.

And before you get so mad and have an aneurysm, I know that the scans are bad. I knew they're bad and I just did not have the time to fix everything. Had there been a better and more complete raw, which I'm sure you know why the other half of the book was not included here since I'm assuming you browse Yamibo, then I would've been more inclined to do a better job. Seeing that I did not have a lot of time to work on this and between 1500 of yesterday to 1500 of today as I only have time to sleep( a whopping 4 hours of it! :D ) other than working, I think I did an acceptable job here especially when I started this quite late. I've been working on 5+ things these past weeks on a very limited schedule, so some things will have to be sacrificed. If you do think that there's anything wrong, you're more than welcome to point them out without being a dick about it. I mean, I do have a thick enough skin to take constructive criticism that'll actually help me become better.

I'm delirious, exhausted and have to go to work now. I really hope you can come up with something actually worthwhile to read by the time I get back.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 8:34AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Very nice and cute!! Thanks for traslating!!
Love the style of the author. And more Nozoeri is always welcomed!!

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I didn't know a book could be so "ruined" solely by the title being translated differently.
I'm not saying titles can't be improved, as kouhai proved to me once already, but just saying, even if the title was something retarded like "shitting dick nipples" (don't google that), the content still wouldn't have changed and would have still been enjoyable.
Don't see the need to rage over the title that hard.
And if these are the worst quality scans you've seen and even require the "lots of JPG artifacts" tag, I guess I should be crying in a corner now over how god awful my releases are ヽ(´□`。)ノ

To reply you must either login or sign up.