Kafka's gotta keep her puppy daughterwife on a leash, lest she starts rummaging through trash cans again
That Marisa design has a great mix of PC98 and Windows elements. I love it.
Doesn't the fact that the whole thing turns out to be a masturbation fantasy make the Wishful thinking tag redundant. Lol
Wishful thinking
Omg gorgeous... the look in her eyes...
The longest five seconds
she's such a hottie
fancy ladies!
me after I eat the confession shrooms
80s vibes
that band is holding up the world
people like Leb because she's hotter and the girl whose name is Periwinkle in my head because she's canon but I will always stan Freya in my heart of hearts........ also she and Elise's good ending is so very cute
the thumbnail had me squinting and wondering what fresh horrors pornbrain conjured up LOL
the way her pussy is drawn making me feral
I like the way this artist draws faces
She'll learn to eat those words someday
doesn't this joke only work because she's translating to japanese?
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/40058?tag_id=26687 ^^
wait, I feel like I've seen this before. like thrice. is there a sale on this or smth
last edited at Oct 7, 2026 9:25PM
Nerissa pinned Shiori IRL but chickened out and a lot of artists took to depicting the scene
^True but lmao either way
By the way, that's not Yao Feifei on your PFP, is it?
my hovercraft is full of eels
Just noticed the "Language gap" tag. This isn't even the only post there!
^ glad I'm not the only one, I was fucking confused.
Well that's a big whiplash from what happened in the previous Watanare image.
God this is so good
La+ winning feels so wrong lol
To reply you must either login or sign up.