Forum › Image Comments (October 2026)

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hsgykx1auaaunvb-orig

Kafka's gotta keep her puppy daughterwife on a leash, lest she starts rummaging through trash cans again

Yumemi_avi
joined Jan 2, 2026
Bafkreibcsvekh6jzxqyzwzswse7h27l65pqg4ejixetjluhhgpfmianguy

That Marisa design has a great mix of PC98 and Windows elements. I love it.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017
Bafkreigjyxbhtaipykldserreevcqel5vhezc7w4ibv4sg3hg6h7ky6rji

Doesn't the fact that the whole thing turns out to be a masturbation fantasy make the Wishful thinking tag redundant. Lol

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Ht0il-qxsaamny_-orig

Omg gorgeous... the look in her eyes...

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015
Hshayccbuaak4fm-orig

The longest five seconds

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
Hqa0pwnbsaajo1m-orig

she's such a hottie

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
Hm3kisvagaawaeq-orig

fancy ladies!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014
Hteccj5aiae0yqk-orig

me after I eat the confession shrooms

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
Bafkreif7rlyiqzwbzj7ueswpsndofybs35mc7ztnfzninoqghmpdqcviia

80s vibes

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014
Hqbrpmoaiaarxdu-orig

that band is holding up the world

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014
Gadlcjuwoaai0c0-orig

people like Leb because she's hotter and the girl whose name is Periwinkle in my head because she's canon but I will always stan Freya in my heart of hearts........ also she and Elise's good ending is so very cute

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014
Hog5jwqakaaqruz-orig

the thumbnail had me squinting and wondering what fresh horrors pornbrain conjured up LOL

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
Htdri7daoaajayu-orig

the way her pussy is drawn making me feral

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
Bafkreibpkm23soiurwdfotylrtkghh5lzyykjqqvpncjm2kdoc72mnypme

I like the way this artist draws faces

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019
Hsdjoz5xwamkc7r-orig%20(1)

She'll learn to eat those words someday

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018
5-pairs

doesn't this joke only work because she's translating to japanese?

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026
Hshayccbuaak4fm-orig

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/40058?tag_id=26687 ^^

wait, I feel like I've seen this before. like thrice. is there a sale on this or smth

last edited at Oct 7, 2026 9:25PM

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Hshayccbuaak4fm-orig

Nerissa pinned Shiori IRL but chickened out and a lot of artists took to depicting the scene

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
5-pairs

^True but lmao either way

By the way, that's not Yao Feifei on your PFP, is it?

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
5-pairs

my hovercraft is full of eels

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
5-pairs

Just noticed the "Language gap" tag. This isn't even the only post there!

20210704_113526
joined Jun 19, 2020
Hog5jwqakaaqruz-orig

^ glad I'm not the only one, I was fucking confused.

MajesticJuggler
Mizook2
joined Jul 30, 2021
2061412687326933375

Well that's a big whiplash from what happened in the previous Watanare image.

Profile
joined Dec 7, 2019
Gcr3wzpawaa-qfc-orig

God this is so good

9vumhg0
joined Jul 3, 2018
Hpw0qqaauaaug6p-orig

La+ winning feels so wrong lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.