Forum › Image Comments (October 2026)

satoremienjoyer
Ecojgdfi_400x400
joined Jun 25, 2024
Practice

"Oh

Oh god

Oh god why

What have I done to deserve this hell?"

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Bafkreibgj4dritz7kmw7ewmuhrakxgmw2xyjsrlepsq7l67zvbpp2bntsu

@LilyBlueCat Soft, curvy, with dark hair and feckles/moles, Lucy Liu features ;)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Bafkreibgj4dritz7kmw7ewmuhrakxgmw2xyjsrlepsq7l67zvbpp2bntsu

Excellent.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Bafkreier7td47d5i5bs2uw7jqksjrjjyyfodchr2luqzhbvmo6jl2pqngq

Very nice.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Hskgm1kb0aaab0w-orig

Nice.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Hsl7tnda4aahiyq-orig

Cute.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
147911475_p0

Nice! ^_^

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020
Hs0uhzxawaarq7y-orig

^ooo hadn't noticed. such a sweet touch

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20de%202025-07-05%2012-21-58
joined Mar 26, 2021
Bafkreier7td47d5i5bs2uw7jqksjrjjyyfodchr2luqzhbvmo6jl2pqngq

^^autotranslate of the source post got me "Aren't you embarassed your little sister made your breasts grow so much?"
...so, yeah.

last edited at Oct 3, 2026 10:54AM

Img_4548%20(4)
joined Dec 19, 2025
Hof9_6zbcaaglzq-orig

Cuties

Img_4548%20(4)
joined Dec 19, 2025
Hteye_nxaay2ce--orig

The replacement doesn’t have joysticks

Img_4548%20(4)
joined Dec 19, 2025
Hteye_nxaay2ce--orig

Oop nvm

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
True%20end

The fucking url on this image lmfao

Profile
joined Dec 7, 2019
Hof9_6zbcaaglzq-orig

what would happen if vivinos let them be happy and healthy

Profile
joined Dec 7, 2019
Hshamr0b0aakchs-orig

so cutee

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
Bafkreibgj4dritz7kmw7ewmuhrakxgmw2xyjsrlepsq7l67zvbpp2bntsu

@Kojiro481 definitely ;)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Bafkreia3degddgdb4p3ycszkmlhyeswayimhqldogbqtkq35wvqavwus5i

Im waiting to get it till i can read up on all the best yuri parings to set up lol

joined Jan 19, 2018
Omori

( •ᴗ•)ψ

joined Sep 2, 2018
Hteye_nxaay2ce--orig

okay but now I'm just thinking about ways to make this work (including some stress sensors on the fabric to make pressing the boobs act like a joystick and placement of L3/R3 and triggers) and I think I came up with a valid design which I now feel compelled to make... I must make...

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Htk1zzlwoaahio5-orig

Cute wives

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
124576995_p0

Like mother like daughter with the cute wife

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Htjn96zbaaantci-orig

She wants kisses

Bambinessa
joined Aug 2, 2023
Hteye_nxaay2ce--orig

^ Step One: Ensure Girlfriend is into nipple clamps. (Optional)
Step Two: https://makeymakey.com/

(I acually had a collection of more on-point projects and 3D-prints once, but turns out GitHub is a yankee firm and does not like people doing anything but bending over to LLM slop. Welp.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015
G5dgyombaaaurgo-orig

Isn't this series very sad, especially for characters like Sirashiro who don't realise that Itsumi's just not into yuri???

Pixilart-drawing%20(5)
joined Mar 26, 2025
Hof9_6zbcaaglzq-orig

^impossible, Vivinos can't give us good things, they feed on our depression

To reply you must either login or sign up.