Forum › #Gal and Gal Yuri discussion

joined Aug 6, 2025

i get yazawa tho aya senpai is foineeeee as hell

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

"It's perv man na na na na perv man!" Is that an actual reference to the campy 60's American Batman tv show? I find it hard to believe a modern Japanese teen could possibly get that.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

johnb posted:

"It's perv man na na na na perv man!" Is that an actual reference to the campy 60's American Batman tv show? I find it hard to believe a modern Japanese teen could possibly get that.

It's been a meme for a long time and I guess the translator adapted a similar super-hero Japanese theme song.

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021

Yazawa yay!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

johnb posted:

"It's perv man na na na na perv man!" Is that an actual reference to the campy 60's American Batman tv show? I find it hard to believe a modern Japanese teen could possibly get that.

Checked the "simulpub" (which came out 3 days after the scanlation, lol) and they used "Pervy McPervman", which is even less something a Japanese teen would use.

last edited at Sep 17, 2026 3:05AM

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa yay! ✌︎︎

Yazawa Yay!!!!!!

Yazawa Y A Y !

JeansWithPockets
Divorcedness
joined Nov 24, 2023

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa yay! ✌︎︎

Yazawa Yay!!!!!!

Yazawa Yayyyyyyy!

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

johnb posted:

"It's perv man na na na na perv man!" Is that an actual reference to the campy 60's American Batman tv show? I find it hard to believe a modern Japanese teen could possibly get that.

Checked the "simulpub" (which came out 3 days after the scanlation, lol) and they used "Pervy McPervman", which is even less something a Japanese teen would use.

Hm, was it originally some kind of an anpanman reference then?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

muteKi posted:

johnb posted:

"It's perv man na na na na perv man!" Is that an actual reference to the campy 60's American Batman tv show? I find it hard to believe a modern Japanese teen could possibly get that.

Checked the "simulpub" (which came out 3 days after the scanlation, lol) and they used "Pervy McPervman", which is even less something a Japanese teen would use.

Hm, was it originally some kind of an anpanman reference then?

えっちマンだ!やーいえっさマン!

Which is, as far as I can find, a generic TV hero theme song, with "ecchi man".

last edited at Sep 17, 2026 5:27PM

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

I love it.the nails look like you could stab someone with them.GYARU YURI FOR LIFE

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yazawa/Sempai because the fluffy couple had no mystery unresolved.

joined Jul 27, 2018

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa yay! ✌︎︎

Yazawa Yay!!!!!!

Yazawa Yayyyyyyy!

Yazawa Yayyyyyy!!!!

Bsegckseb1dasaousgh17znf
Soga Scans
joined May 29, 2022

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa yay! ✌︎︎

Yazawa Yay!!!!!!

Yazawa Yayyyyyyy!

Yazawa Yayyyyyy!!!!

Yazawa Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20231023-170322_gallery
joined Oct 22, 2023

ch15 page12, oh yikes.

Screenshot_20231023-170322_gallery
joined Oct 22, 2023

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa yay! ✌︎︎

Yazawa Yay!!!!!!

Yazawa Yayyyyyyy!

Yazawa Yayyyyyy!!!!

Yazawa Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!

Yazawa yay!

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

ch15 page12, oh yikes.

At least her ai slop proposal was declined, which also makes me hopeful that the creator isn't into ai slop.

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

Class prez knows ball

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

The definition of "I ain't reading allat." lol

joined Apr 10, 2021

If I was going to someone's house and they open the door with a t-shirt of me and my girlfriend/boyfriend/anyfriend I would probably not go inside, but I am not the powerful gyaru these two are.

Img_0143
joined Aug 24, 2024

Oh my god

Bsegckseb1dasaousgh17znf
Soga Scans
joined May 29, 2022

Finally a character I can relate to in this story

In%20your%20butt
joined Jun 21, 2021

tfw you get the chance to talk about your latest hyperfixation

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Dear God it's a Dynasty user in the manga!

Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

The dam broke and prez has been unleashed

053
joined Jun 8, 2022

Their whole class got those shirts back in the festival in the first chapter, so it isn't like they didn't know.

To reply you must either login or sign up.