Forum › LOVE/DEATH discussion

joined Jun 12, 2012

This series is super gay

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I wanna buy this. Does anyone know where I can?

Unfortunately, aside from buying up a bunch of Yuri Hime back issues it is not yet possible. It looks like the series is finishing with Ch. 7, but I don't yet know what that means for a tank release—seven chapters of this seems too short to fill of volume on its own. My hope is that it might get bundled with NicoChuu and released like that, but either way we should find out soon.

There are three more chapters!? How much further could they possibly escalate this?

I'm envisioning a wedding that destroys the venue, and possibly several other buildings in the area.

My question is how will things get resolved in only 3 chapters. These girls are awesome but I don't see them all of a sudden starting to stay on adorable doting mode and never go back to bloodthirsty rage mode in that short a time period.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Unfortunately, aside from buying up a bunch of Yuri Hime back issues it is not yet possible. It looks like the series is finishing with Ch. 7, but I don't yet know what that means for a tank release—seven chapters of this seems too short to fill of volume on its own. My hope is that it might get bundled with NicoChuu and released like that, but either way we should find out soon.

There are three more chapters!? How much further could they possibly escalate this?

I'm envisioning a wedding that destroys the venue, and possibly several other buildings in the area.

My question is how will things get resolved in only 3 chapters. These girls are awesome but I don't see them all of a sudden starting to stay on adorable doting mode and never go back to bloodthirsty rage mode in that short a time period.

They don't need to. They are perfect he way they are :o

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

They don't need to. They are perfect he way they are :o

Maybe they'll just kill each other in the last chapter.

But I agree, you can't resolve something if there are no problems.

joined Jan 30, 2013

They'll die in each other's arms. How romantic.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The author should have shown us how the bedroom get destroyed each time.

yeS.

lol I'm calling it. The next argument will be about "why haven't you proposed to me yet??" Or maybe about they not celebrating a holiday or something about an anniversary. (and then the wedding one). I love this series

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

I hope they last!

joined May 2, 2014

Awwwwwww why do u have to be sooo cute !!! , I feel sorry for that high school tho I mean Jesus ! how many times do they have to re-build the freaking classroom XD poor them

macaronpistache
joined Oct 18, 2014

ooo myt this is the best yuri i have ever watch xD the character is just bad ass and cute xD and you can just laught because they argument always end with fight xD

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is the best yuri manga ever. Cute, romantic & funny all in pack.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I was looking at something on http://www.amazon.co.jp when I randomly came across a just released tankoubon of this manga at this link. Amazon will ship internationally (and will put parts of there website in English if you click a link at the top that says something like "see this in English"), so you can by it there.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I was looking at something on http://www.amazon.co.jp when I randomly came across a just released tankoubon of this manga at this link. Amazon will ship internationally (and will put parts of there website in English if you click a link at the top that says something like "see this in English"), so you can by it there.

Honto's got it too. If you need help on how to order from either of them, we've got you covered.

weto_oneesama
joined Apr 28, 2015

Dat hairpin..... O_O;

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Based Kuzushiro strikes again.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Akkii knows well that the most truly lewd and depraved act one girl can do to another is hold hands

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

shite I thought that pierced her eyes. ; z ;
I approve the side couple, if there was a chance btw :))

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Akkii knows well that the most truly lewd and depraved act one girl can do to another is hold hands

What else could possibly be lewder than hand holding right?

Anyway, that was a violent chapter. And hilarious too.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

she actually drew blood! wow.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can't blame her, it was almost hand holding... we don't tolerate hand holding
Now, for real... The blood got me scared, but it wasn't in eye O_O ! good, but that was damn close

last edited at May 23, 2015 10:44AM

joined Apr 12, 2014

O gawd jealousy overload x100

Huh?? Did the hairpin hit her eye eye or was it somewhere really CLOSE?? O_O
ANYWAYS i really LOVE how JEALOUSly ADORBZ Akki gets about her lover's acts... >~<

BEST YANDERE YURI COUPLE EVER! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

I love how its so shoujo happy and then immediately turns into a different art style

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

They're both so fucked up.....argh i love it! xD
That's funny, cute with a good design and you can't stop thinking "just what am i reading?" :D

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

fangirls over more Love/Death!!

Those credits lol...

To reply you must either login or sign up.