Forum › A Room For Two discussion

joined Dec 22, 2014

cute

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

I don't even want to go outside if it's over 20°C.

Finally someone who gets it!

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I know right? While everyone else is out enjoying the summer sun like crazy people, I'm off in the corner, melting.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I know right? While everyone else is out enjoying the summer sun like crazy people, I'm off in the corner, melting.

20 degrees is fine, when it gets over 23 though.

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

I'm with you people....

last edited at May 23, 2015 6:43AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

I already want more of this. Excited to see where this story goes.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=31081341
Are these the same characters ? It sure looks like it

last edited at May 23, 2015 7:43AM

joined Aug 19, 2012

the series is ongoing, why is it marked as complete on mangaupdate?

Do we know its going to end with only 1 vol?

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

bighandxyz:

Considering just this morning I read Chapter 13 on Comic Birz' online reader, it certainly doesn't end with Volume 1.

Can't say I know or understand what goes on over at MangaUpdates at all.

trafi:

Yes. Yukiko originally drew them as random yuri OCs, and then made a 4-koma series out of them.

edit: I'll note that they aren't exactly the same as back then (Sakurako is a huge perv in those older pictures...) but they certainly have their roots from those yuri collections of Yukiko's.

last edited at May 23, 2015 8:46AM

Tumblr_n6aggrxhmj1tv1jtto1_500
joined May 7, 2015

Imagine my pain. It's 43°C where I live right now.

and i thought 35°C is hot

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Imagine my pain. It's 43°C where I live right now.

That's inhuman.

People can't actually function in conditions like that right?.... right?

It's pretty bad. Yesterday, my mom went out right after lunch to do some work and the sunlight and heat made her dizzy and sick. She had a headache for the rest of the day.

It gets like that here in Canada only in like...the dead of summer. And on those days you literally cannot get me out of the water.

Icon
joined Aug 15, 2014

For me it's the opposite, below 20 °C is too cold.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

my place is around 37°C and on the streets it could come up to 40°C these days. The heat and humidity are annoying.
Below 30°C is considered cool to us lol.

Anw, what a laid back character Kasumi is.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Wow, I think there is a very real chance for actual yuri in the future.

Seems promising so far, both yuri and quality wise.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Their personalities are so perfect for each other.

lineonthecanvas
R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

finally it's here! I've been waiting for this

joined Aug 19, 2012

bighandxyz:

Considering just this morning I read Chapter 13 on Comic Birz' online reader, it certainly doesn't end with Volume 1.

Can't say I know or understand what goes on over at MangaUpdates at all.

trafi:

Yes. Yukiko originally drew them as random yuri OCs, and then made a 4-koma series out of them.

edit: I'll note that they aren't exactly the same as back then (Sakurako is a huge perv in those older pictures...) but they certainly have their roots from those yuri collections of Yukiko's.

That's what I figured.

Anyhow can anyone tell me how you read the dates in http://denshi-birz.com/futari-beya/ ?? What are 7/23 and 6/25. Are those the dates when the chapters become unavailable?

last edited at May 23, 2015 10:51AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I rarely find 4-koma series appealing with the exception of Yuru Yuri and Poor Poor Lips but this one is right up my alley! I love the characters and the ambience is sweet. I honestly wouldn't mind if the series just went on like this.

Thanks for the translation!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

What are 7/23 and 6/25. Are those the dates when the chapters become unavailable?

You can view the chapter for free until those dates

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

It's so cute, they're like a newlywed. More pls!!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Oh my dear lord. That picture on p15 probably healed my soul a little bit.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Any chance for them being translated and get thrown in as extras alongside the chapters? Perhaps a page per chapter? That would be really nice, and that way you wouldn't have to translate them in one go.

last edited at May 23, 2015 11:49AM

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Right, wake me up when the next chapter comes out, till then I'll be hibernating :D
I'm hooked.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Any chance for them being translated and get thrown in as extras alongside the chapters? Perhaps a page per chapter? That would be really nice, and that way you wouldn't have to translate them in one go.

Those are actually included in the tank, so you will be seeing them as we release more chapters.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Those are actually included in the tank, so you will be seeing them as we release more chapters.

The pixiv ones? Awesome, I'll be looking forward to them then (:

To reply you must either login or sign up.