Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well now, that was a pleasant surprise.

Everything was solved neatly and everyone got if not a happy ending, at least a promising future before them, easily the best Jin story I've read on the last few months (if not last year).

last edited at May 18, 2015 11:42PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

I didn't like how it ended, not so much what happened, but I found it a bit meh.. this is most likely my least favorite Jin story for whatever reason.. but still I liked it better than a lot of other stuff so whatever...

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh come on have you people read ALL of Takemiya-sensei's works here? She has lots of fluffy,cool happy endings, it's not all freaking My Beloved :P ,this I liked how it ended :D Nao was the best choice hehe

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh come on have you people read ALL of Takemiya-sensei's works here? She has lots of fluffy,cool happy endings, it's not all freaking My Beloved :P ,this I liked how it ended :D Nao was the best choice hehe

I assume most people who focus on Jin's less fulfilling stuff do it as a joke like I do.

Then again, I wouldn't bet against people only reading stuff that upsets them from a given author. People are silly like that.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

I assume most people who focus on Jin's less fulfilling stuff do it as a joke like I do.

Then again, I wouldn't bet against people only reading stuff that upsets them from a given author. People are silly like that.

Lol.what is the point in doing that? O.o oh well,life's mysteries.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Many people are innately masochistic without realising, so do stuff that hurts them on purpose because they get a kick out of complaining. Assuming you were replying to the second line and not first.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Many people are innately masochistic without realising, so do stuff that hurts them on purpose because they get a kick out of complaining. Assuming you were replying to the second line and not first.

Ah....well yes,love to hate I guess. and yes it was to second line,my bad for not making that clear.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

ending aside, I feel like the love in this series has weaker foundation and connection than other Jin's work. And plus the drama-for-drama thingy. ... I don't feel the chemistry much between them; just my 2 cents. The art is still good though.

Looking forward to Jin's future projects.

joined Jul 31, 2014

It's really a great story. Congrats Takemiya Jin.
Looking forward for your next story.
I hope it won't take ling time ^^

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Heavily subtextual. There's a girl who seems to be head over heels for the MC and the MC is very interested and curious about the girl. Plus, it's based off a legit novel, not like a manga or LN, so the chance of it happening goes up.

It's not the focus, but its there and it definitely is emphasized.

Hold the eff up. I'm currently on episode 3 and I think it's super awesomely gay so far (meaning no offense), but someone is CONFIRMED to like the MC?

No one confirmed, sorry. Just seems to be head over heels at this point.

the LN has het confirmed but the anime and LN has some differences like reina's hair flip and reina talking to kumiko in ep 6 which wasn't in the LN. in the LN, reina confesses to taki sensei but he just brushes it off as a joke and it's confirmed that kumiko ends up getting a bf in the future which may be shuuichi?

but keep in mind that anime ≠ LN/manga in many cases. and this anime is produced by KyoAni so there's bound to be lots of subtext since they've produced animes like Free! and K-On!. let's just pray to Godoka that reina x kumiko are canon.

There are plenty of hints toward Reina liking Taki-sensei...but is it really confirmed Kumiko gets a bf? There's only been 3 volumes, and we've chugged through along pretty quickly in the show without a legitimate guy in sight. I know there are Shuuichi shippers b/c childhood friend but I just see no chemistry.

It's KyoAni, and they love subtext. I just see, at least right now, that Kumiko and Reina would be objectively best together, yuri goggles off and everything. She has no connection to any other guys and the only possibility, Shuuichi, is basically the same status as Aoi but with a penis.

ANYWAY you can reply to this, but any further and this discussion would probs need its own forum.

last edited at May 19, 2015 2:01AM

joined Feb 26, 2015

My heart.. God has shined a light upon it.. All the darkness from all his other stories overshadowed me.. But now i can see the light TT^TT so fucking happy

joined Aug 19, 2012

can anyone that can read Japanese check if her blog is confirmation of a sequel?

I think it is, but not sure

last edited at May 19, 2015 3:10AM

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

can anyone that can read Japanese check if her blog is confirmation of a sequel?

It's already out; it's a short doujin that seems to follow Nao and Aoi a bit more.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's already out; it's a short doujin that seems to follow Nao and Aoi a bit more.

Where??? I can't find it do you have a link? PLZ?!

joined Mar 25, 2013

The guys that translated this will translate the doujin as well so have some patience, it will pop up sometime.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Here you go.

joined Jan 8, 2014

...I reread the whole thing since it hd been awhile since the lazt update...I literally toseed my phone to the cushion next to me on "page whatever" where Chihiro admits to herself shes a manipulative demon lit a cigarette then continued reading...of course after that it was all smiles and contemplating why love & like confessions arent the norm in the states, or, err is that just my lucky relationship record... >.< ugh I think i just made myself depressed...lol well thanks to uploaders I have yuri to enjoy...
Jin is still one of my fave mangakas, cant wait to see what she does next ^_^

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I love how Shino actually knows what's going on and just continue to play the innocent little girl she is lol

Me%20now%20-%20copy
joined May 10, 2015

"It seems a flag has been raised." oH HELL NAW

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I doubt Shino is going to have any problem re-educating Chihiro. And I wouldn't mind being shown how she goes about it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wait, what? The initial story arc DID have a happy ending in My Beloved. One girl was happy with her girlfriend, the other has the likely start of a healthy relationship, and the two childhood friends have reunited and old wounds are healed. That's damn near ideal.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Wait, what? The initial story arc DID have a happy ending in My Beloved. One girl was happy with her girlfriend, the other has the likely start of a healthy relationship, and the two childhood friends have reunited and old wounds are healed. That's damn near ideal.

I don't know why you keep trying, they're never going to listen.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

My Beloved mental trauma and give up on Euphonium.

Hqdefault
joined Apr 10, 2015

Really love the ending

Hqdefault
joined Apr 10, 2015

I really like takemiya jin's comic I hope that i can read more...>.<

To reply you must either login or sign up.