Forum › School Police discussion

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..it's toooo loooong...i want some more chapters...i want more manga by morinaga milk....i hope its a long story like girl friends...

joined Jul 3, 2011

..it's toooo loooong...i want some more chapters...i want more manga by morinaga milk....i hope its a long story like girl friends...

Don't get me wrong Morinaga Milk sensei does great work but it doesn't need to be that long. Around the length of secret recipe would suffice

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Can't really say how long it'll be. There are 7 or 8 chapters so far and it's still ongoing, albeit bi-monthly for the moment. The buildup is a steady but slow so it may or may not reach Girl Friends levels. Scanlation will continue in the next few weeks, we were stuck with really low quality raws for a while.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..it's ok...as long as it will be more chapters...i can wait...

joined Feb 1, 2013

Can't really say how long it'll be. There are 7 or 8 chapters so far and it's still ongoing, albeit bi-monthly for the moment. The buildup is a steady but slow so it may or may not reach Girl Friends levels. Scanlation will continue in the next few weeks, we were stuck with really low quality raws for a while.

Those are really good news. ^^

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i already read ch.2. .it's funny...

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I love it! Both chapters had me laughing this will be another series I will look forward to :D

Thank you Yuri projects for working so hard at releasing so many new chapters <3 Very much appreciate and enjoy the new reads from you guys :) You always do a fantastic job ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I find this WAY more hilarious than Secret Recipe. Probably because this is sheer fun goofiness, where the other is endlessly (and frustratingly) deferred girl-kisses. Much more satisfying.

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

The newspaper article is hilarious!

joined Nov 11, 2010

I find this WAY more hilarious than Secret Recipe. Probably because this is sheer fun goofiness, where the other is endlessly (and frustratingly) deferred girl-kisses. Much more satisfying.

Well, chapter 2 was freakin' hilarious for sure, but I dunno if that's gonna be reflective of the tone of the entire series. After all, I do expect some time will need to be spent on drama once Sasami and Sakuraba (need to reread to get their given names) begin to develop real yuri feelings.

In any case, this was an awesome chapter. I loved Sakuraba's reaction to being called a fujoshi, lol. Also long hair x long hair yuri pairs are great, we need more of them. So many thanks to Yuri Project for doing this series and I will be highly anticipating further chapters.

last edited at May 9, 2013 10:47PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the credit page killed me

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

the credit page killed me

Me too :D

joined Apr 24, 2013

Well, I read a review that said they will tackle some serious issues that the regular police tend not to do anything about, though if they do so while maintaining the humour, that'll be great.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

this is great I don't mind waiting really as long as she finishes this at the end its all good~ hehehe

satyrandsiren
joined Jun 5, 2013

Page 70. Is that Madoka?

joined Nov 11, 2010

Oh man, that credit page (lol). Sakuraba does seem to have it out for Sasami-san. But a large part of it must actually be self-loathing at her position instead, and Sasami's seems to be the perfect type to patch that up. I'm looking forward to some really sweet character development.

(Incidentally, seems it's Midori and Aoba. Really nice names.)

It's pretty shallow of me but I can't help thinking that these are Morinaga's cutest character designs yet. For one thing, I know it's cliche, but I can't get enough of the hime-cut. And Aoba's long hair is just gorgeous; I don't usually have any particular preference for twintails, but here she is just cute.

joined May 31, 2013

I am glad to see Hitomi passed her police exam.

Ymir%20x%20christa%20portrait
joined Jul 26, 2011

Page 70. Is that Madoka?

I thought the same thing ;)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm begining to see somenthing that seems like a plot,

it's a good thing, Girlfriends too began very slow (very very slow)

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

http://mangafox.me/manga/gakuen_police/c003/16.html
Madoka cameo?

Love the "film noir" talk on the credits page. XD Thanks Yuri Project, MakiMaki and Dynasty Scans! =)

last edited at Jun 11, 2013 6:14AM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

That blush... o(>///<)o

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

That blush... o(>///<)o

That blush was life ... a sign from the yuri gods itself!

joined May 14, 2013

Also long hair x long hair yuri pairs are great, we need more of them.

Yes, definitely! Glad I'm not the only one who wants long hair in Yuri mangas.
I dislike when one of the girls completely look like a guy. But there are really cute characters with short hair too!

Anyway, this is really great so far! I'm not usually a big fan of Morinaga Milk for some reasons, but I like this one. It's funny. The characters are cute. And I'm really curious about how their relationship will be like in the future.

But I'll try to be patient!

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Holy crap, this manga is hilarious!!

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

This is so cheesy and just ugh, I can't put my finger on it. But something about it so blannnnnnnnnnnndddddd and childish. I don't really like this manga at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.