Forum › School Police discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

Fuck the Police!

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Wow, Minmin. Really?! They just caught a molester for you! Oh well...
Even though Midori's always done what her dad asks her to do, I still think it'd be cool if she became a cop or -even better, a detective because she's got a lot of potential. But if she comes a mangaka, that's cool too.

joined May 2, 2013

I agree with the "Fuck the Police" statement. But ugh, of course they decided to pull the subtly transmisogynistic cliché of "Man dresses up as woman to perv on girls". Which happens approximately never in real life, yet is used as an excuse to deny trans women access to bathrooms and women's shelters. Ok, sorry for off-topic. Otherwise was a good chapter.

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

Σ(゜д゜;) Minmin.... why....

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Fuck the Police!

i have to quote this...
however i begin to be curios about the plot, i wish i'm not going to be disappointed ,
after all, i have max faith in morinaga

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Ice Cube would approve of this thread.

ah ah ah ah ah
anyway, that was the old ice cube, now he's rich (and he is an architet, with the studio in manhattan)

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Fuck the Police!

"If you're listening to loud rap music ...turn that shit off! Blastin' "Fuck tha Police" while you're getting pulled over by the police is just ign'ant."

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Well Morinaga certainly seems to know how to molest schoolgirls on a train

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Well Morinaga certainly seems to know how to molest schoolgirls on a train

Rofl! Did anyone else find these parts creepy/depressing?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_police_ch05#12
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_police_ch05#13

They're basically saying Midori's a perfect candidate for sexual assault!! I...I don't know what to think about that.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Fuck the Police!

"If you're listening to loud rap music ...turn that shit off! Blastin' "Fuck tha Police" while you're getting pulled over by the police is just ign'ant."

for better or worst, that nwa's album is a cult, but is not to take too seriously, only teenagers can see in those lyrics some sort of smart social message, that album is intentionally ignorant

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Fuck the Police!

for better or worst, that nwa's album is a cult, but is not to take too seriously, only teenagers can see in those lyrics some sort of smart social message, that album is intentionally ignorant

It's a bit depressing that the point's the NWA make (the police are racist dicks who are biased against black people) are still relevant today, 30 years later. At least the album delivers the message in the most badass bangin' way possible. I miss Ice Cube...

Wait, is this thread about a manga or something? I forget.

MrEngenious Admin
Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Whoop Seven Seas just licensed this!

I agree with the "Fuck the Police" statement. But ugh, of course they decided to pull the subtly transmisogynistic cliché of "Man dresses up as woman to perv on girls". Which happens approximately never in real life, yet is used as an excuse to deny trans women access to bathrooms and women's shelters. Ok, sorry for off-topic. Otherwise was a good chapter.

This. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but still, damn. :(

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Fuck the Police!

It's a bit depressing that the point's the NWA make (the police are racist dicks who are biased against black people) are still relevant today, 30 years later. At least the album delivers the message in the most badass bangin' way possible. I miss Ice Cube...

(i'm sorry to continue the out-topic)
sure you are right that it's sad that those matters are still actual , but, as a WC-rap fan i have to say that nwa lyrics, and other artist's too, are just a little mysoginist,
i'm a man but i hate this stuff,,
and you can't answer to the racists being racist aganst them,
anyway, the better ice cube is that of bop gun

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

wow Just read on twitter Seaven Sea will do Gakuen Polizi ??
"Seven Seas ‏@gomanga 1h

Next-day RT Seven Seas is proud to present our acquisition of Morinaga Milk's newest series, Gakuen Polizi! --CC"

;"O gasp

joined Nov 11, 2010

Happy news. I guess this was the most stable way to follow up the Girl Friends and Sakura-iro releases. I hope Seven Seas do still dabble with yuri volumes from some other artists, but I'll definitely be getting this.

joined Jun 1, 2013

Me too. I'll try as much to buy the volumes. I bought Girlfriends too though. I'm far from US so the shipping fee =]]
oh but I bought Girlfriends from Japan ; c; Well on another note I'm glad to see Milk-sama's manga being liscenced.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For a yuri series, it's awfully hard to find the yuri here, isn't it? Maybe the police could help...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

magnifying glass.......? check!
finger print dusting kit.........? check!
mystery and intrigue.....? ummm, ok. there may be some.
yuri........?
yuri........?
hmmm.... I cannot find it. the trail has grown cold.
quick, someone call Sherlock Holmes!

joined Oct 11, 2010

... it almost seems like it's getting to the.... nope not yet...

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

magnifying glass.......? check!
finger print dusting kit.........? check!
mystery and intrigue.....? ummm, ok. there may be some.
yuri........?
yuri........?
hmmm.... I cannot find it. the trail has grown cold.
quick, someone call Sherlock Holmes!

LMAO XD

yeah... this story is a bit of a slow cooker. But at least it's still funny and entertaining.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh... forgot about this one... kinda losing interest :S

joined Jun 1, 2013

oh my oh my oh my girl !!!!

Mari-chan has decided to become a police and go undercover as schoolgirl !!!!!

But what the world with the same hairstyle again T__T huhuhu X"D

I don't mind getting arrested by Aoba-chan, a private investigation with Sakuraba-chan.

and to the one said this manga is a slow cooker, some dishes are meant to be so, eg. hotpot and stew. It takes time but worth the wait. When devouring it though, you could enjoy all the ingredients mixed perfectly together. gulp I believe this manga Morinaga-sensei had fun with doing whatever she wanted in volume 1 just like her custom hotpot lol, but hey I'd like to see the cat fight in volume 2. ♥

#peaceout. see you next chap my girls T__T

Meanwhile, at yurifangirlland:
"Freeze ! Put your hands where I can see them!
OH no. Femme fatale officer, you could want my hands wherever you want them to be."

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

lol that's what I thought too... That and and the ex-boyfriend in this one looks like the guy from Girl Friends (Harada-kun?)

last edited at Dec 21, 2013 3:21AM

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

lol that's what I thought too... That and and the ex-boyfriend in this one looks like the guy from Girl Friends (Harada-kun?)

haha. Wonder if Akko will appear too. >.<,.
Maybe Akko is the section chief? that would be nice.

last edited at Jan 3, 2014 3:23AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.