Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl89

Not me for sure. What about you Martian? Any interesting story you have to share

Nope, I got nothing interesting to share either xD

KitKat101

Share something too. Don't be shy xD

I'm really shy, both online and irl, I'm still questioning whether I'm bi or just totally gay, and I'm as dense or denser than No-rae xD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

closes eyesssss the spoilerssssss

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp
Thank you for the translations !! Marry me already !! Loooool xD xD xD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

"There was not a single person on my side."
"When I felt like everyone in this world hated me, that girl who I felt had recieved all the love in the world, had liked me."
"If it's like that, who would complain."
"When people told me I shouldn't have been born, and told me to die instead and put curses on me"
"that girl still loved me."
"and I was able to live on just knowing that one fact."
"Anyone who sees it as nothing and as a relationship just based on our bodies, they can laugh if they want to laugh."
"Obsessed."
"Foolish."
"Greed."
"Sin."
"It doesn't matter what you call it."
"I don't need anything else so everyone can fuck off!"
"Can't I atleast like one person out of my own will?"

This hurts soo soo bad. Damn.

I just... I just want to cry.

Thanks, Newp!!

That hurts soo much I can almost feel pain in my chest...

Thanks again, Newp

joined Mar 8, 2014

mvl89

Not me for sure. What about you Martian? Any interesting story you have to share

do you like jelly, custard and chocolate? ;D

KitKat101

I'm really shy, both online and irl, I'm still questioning whether I'm bi or just totally gay, and I'm as dense or denser than No-rae xD

share some food with us! :D
(my classmates say I always talk about food >.>, they say "I bet your animation next year's gonna be about food" yeah... likely >.>)
Don't worry~ just go for whoever steals you heart~ ^.-

joined Mar 8, 2014

also no one told me how you call a bi girl who has never been with a guy -.- what do you think they should be called?

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

KitKat101

I'm shy irl too. Awkward and shy. You'll be fine. Just open up a bit and we're gonna make you go out of your shell. :>

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Wait, does that mean that at some point in here, everyone's been sharing their life story but me? o_o...Does that mean I have to tag along with this now?

Pretty much.

Uhh...okay? Well, I'm not too big on sharing stuff, but...here's a few things, I guess.

• I lived in Egypt first, then my family moved to Italy and then to Germany.
  • I'm the only one of my family, who has remained in Germany, because the rest of them moved back to Egypt when I was 20.
  • I've pretty much always known I was a lesbian and never found anything attractive in any guy. Ever.
  • I first met Su when she was 18 and she became an important figure in one of my very first cases of trying to make a teen's life less of a hell.
  • I can drink half a bottle of tobasco sauce and not bat an eye. I've been able to do that ever since I lost a bet in college.
  • I survived a train crash 11 years ago. Ever since then, I haven't been on a single train again.

/shrugs/ Except for those few things, my life has been pretty normal.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 7:26PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

mvl89

KitKat101

I'm shy irl too. Awkward and shy. You'll be fine. Just open up a bit and we're gonna make you go out of your shell. :>

yeah our goal is too skype too, don't forget? ^.-

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

KittoKatto101

Azai
You ?? Asshole ?? How ?? Hahaha

I screwed up. I had gotten used to college life and things were going my way. I had already came out as bi (not to my parents though), when I met her. She had the same values as me, she was fun and kind, so I was pretty happy dating her. The best part of it was being able to share things with someone, you know? Things that made your day, things that got you down, yada yada. I'm not fond to sharing things with anyone I know, unless that person is very important to me and she knew that. BUT when it was time to listen, I just didn't have enough time for her. I have this problem of being a little overachiever and self-centered. So one day she decided to talk about it. I realized I couldn't bring myself to quit my things, so I could have more time for her, even though I really liked her. So I broke up with her and it made me feel very bad, because she cried a lot.

ugh, that story pierced my heart... sorry, but I must admit that's a bit mean >.> but well ^-^''' don't worry, you seem to have realized that so ^-^''' err... :< but well, sometimes you have to sacrifice some things in a relationship, especially if the other person is going the same for you... I mean you have to reciprocate what they do I guess? I stopped talking to that jerk because she never cared about my feelings and she always wanted to do what suited her ^-^**

Yeah, don't need to worry. You can say it, because it's the truth. I told you she made me realize I'm an asshole lol. I really want to have someone's back one day, for real. But for now I guess I need to do my things. That's why I'm not really getting into any relationship for now. Maybe I should just sacrifice somethings like you said, but I'm afraid I may end up blaming the person I'm with for any frustration. So for now, I should just let it be.

yeah I think that's great :), if you're not ready it's probably better to follow your heart oh but oh! O|||O what will you do if you fall for someone and they want you too? sorry if I'm asking hard questions >.> do you like the jelly photo I posted? :)

I don't know. For now I think I would just avoid them. Even though dofudofu is right about trying to balance love and life goals, I think that last relationship made me a little afraid to screw up again. I know I should just chill and be less controling over life, but that's my way for now at least.
And yeah, I appreciated the jelly thing lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

I gotta say people here have such an interesting life/love story xD

Wait, does that mean that at some point in here, everyone's been sharing their life story but me? o_o...Does that mean I have to tag along with this now?

Pretty much.

Uhh...okay? Well, I'm not too big on sharing stuff, but...here's a few things, I guess.

• I'm the only one of my family, who has remained in Germany, because the rest of them moved back to Egypt when I was 20.
  • I've pretty much always known I was a lesbian and never found anything attractive in any guy. Ever.
  • I first met Su when she was 18 and she became an important figure in one of my very first cases of trying to make a teen's life less of a hell.
  • I can drink half a bottle of tobasco sauce and not bat an eye. I've been able to do that ever since I lost a bet in college.
  • I survived a train crash 11 years ago. Ever since then, I haven't been on a single train again.

oh wow, you story with Suzuma sounds really romantic, you're such a cute couple! yayy ^-^
Soo... do you speak Arabic and Italian? :)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Pretty much.

Height & age plsssss. XD
Thankyou !!! :>

joined Mar 8, 2014

KittoKatto101

Azai

I screwed up. I had gotten used to college life and things were going my way. I had already came out as bi (not to my parents though), when I met her. She had the same values as me, she was fun and kind, so I was pretty happy dating her. The best part of it was being able to share things with someone, you know? Things that made your day, things that got you down, yada yada. I'm not fond to sharing things with anyone I know, unless that person is very important to me and she knew that. BUT when it was time to listen, I just didn't have enough time for her. I have this problem of being a little overachiever and self-centered. So one day she decided to talk about it. I realized I couldn't bring myself to quit my things, so I could have more time for her, even though I really liked her. So I broke up with her and it made me feel very bad, because she cried a lot.

ugh, that story pierced my heart... sorry, but I must admit that's a bit mean >.> but well ^-^''' don't worry, you seem to have realized that so ^-^''' err... :< but well, sometimes you have to sacrifice some things in a relationship, especially if the other person is going the same for you... I mean you have to reciprocate what they do I guess? I stopped talking to that jerk because she never cared about my feelings and she always wanted to do what suited her ^-^**

Yeah, don't need to worry. You can say it, because it's the truth. I told you she made me realize I'm an asshole lol. I really want to have someone's back one day, for real. But for now I guess I need to do my things. That's why I'm not really getting into any relationship for now. Maybe I should just sacrifice somethings like you said, but I'm afraid I may end up blaming the person I'm with for any frustration. So for now, I should just let it be.

yeah I think that's great :), if you're not ready it's probably better to follow your heart oh but oh! O|||O what will you do if you fall for someone and they want you too? sorry if I'm asking hard questions >.> do you like the jelly photo I posted? :)

I don't know. For now I think I would just avoid them. Even though dofudofu is right about trying to balance love and life goals, I think that last relationship made me a little afraid to screw up again. I know I should just chill and be less controling over life, but that's my way for now at least.

you study a lot don't you? :) maybe you need to get done with that first and then err... you were studying sth with medicine? sorry I forgot ;_; I'm not sure T_T

joined Mar 8, 2014

Pretty much.

Height & age plsssss. XD

I think Suzuma already told us those...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Pretty much.

Height & age plsssss. XD

Isn't Lin the giant one in our group? 182 or something xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

That 183-ish cm ??

joined Mar 8, 2014

What do you suggest I do with my disgusting jelly? :) it's taking up space in the fridge ^-^**

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 5:35PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Okay I missed the ice cream truck. It's probably for the best, it would look so weird to have the neighborhood kids out there and then me XD

Lin
I can't believe you were in a train crash :O I would be so scared to ever ride a train again. And if I drank half a bottle of tobasco sauce I would die lol however I did take a shot of soy sauce for a dare one time, that isn't nearly as impressive but I'm just pleased I didn't die hahaha

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

KittoKatto101

Azai

you study a lot don't you? :) maybe you need to get done with that first and then err... you were studying sth with medicine? sorry I forgot ;_; I'm not sure T_T

I study a lot, because I don't wanna end up killing anyone xD (yeah, I'm in med school). But it's really not just about that. My carreer is important to me, but there are more things. Like all that I want to live and experience, before settling down. Unless I find someone truly adventurous too, I think I'm better of alone for now.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

oh wow, you story with Suzuma sounds really romantic, you're such a cute couple! yayy ^-^

Which story? I haven't even told the story. I just literally gave you a single sentence and you talk about a story. xD

As for height and age: 32 years old (33 this year's November) and 182,5 centimeters.

Also, I used to speak Italian and Arabic, but I barely remember anything. We left Egypt when I was still just a toddler and Italy when I just started puberty. I spent most of my life in Germany and my parents used English to communicate with one another. I haven't been required to use Italian or Arabic for literal decades now, so I forgot most of it.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai
Lol well for your field of work I think it's okay that you study a lot XD the people you help will thank you. I definitely have stuff that I want to do before I settle down. That is why I find it so odd that so many of my friends are getting married and having babies, and I'm just over here thinking I would be dying to have to settle down so early and not go out and experience more things.

joined Mar 8, 2014

KittoKatto101

Azai

I study a lot, because I don't wanna end up killing anyone xD (yeah, I'm in med school). But it's really not just about that. My carreer is important to me, but there are more things. Like all that I want to live and experience, before settling down. Unless I find someone truly adventurous too, I think I'm better of alone for now.

I think you should always be with someone who will let you leave and experience or else the relationship is going to be doomed... or like those married couples that are only married because it's convenient shudder >< I really like travelling for example, if I get in a relationship and my partner doesn't like that I'm not gonna be happy. Also not gonna be happy if they never wanna go to any trip with me... I had enough with my dad being boring like that... -.- I would ask him to play with me when I was a child and he'd play for 5 min and then he'd take the toys and he'd be like "and then they went to sleep" =.= I'm not gonna be with someone who has that attitude. Work, work, sleep, sleep, work, sleep, work... that's how my dad was -.-
u-unless you mean something else by adventurous? but you don't, right???

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin

Which story? I haven't even told the story. I just literally gave you a single sentence and you talk about a story. xD

Mind sharing the story then ?? :>

joined Mar 8, 2014

As for height and age: 32 years old (33 this year's November) and 182,5 centimeters.

Also, I used to speak Italian and Arabic, but I barely remember anything. We left Egypt when I was still just a toddler and Italy when I just started puberty. I spent most of my life in Germany and my parents used English to communicate with one another. I haven't been required to use Italian or Arabic for literal decades now, so I forgot most of it.

aw, that's so sad :( I didn't exactly grow up in Greece, I spend a lot of time in Spain but my parents always used Greek so I never lose the ability to speak... I couldn't write well though until I moved to Greece, which was kind of hard because I had an accent and I was really awkward in general so I ended up being kind of bullied but when I moved to Cyprus for high school everything was fine and I got one of the highest grades in the national exam in Greek in my senior year in high school... which wasn't a very high grade in general but the average wasn't even pass :/ the exam was really stupid though, the essay question was totally out of context and it was all over the news how people were complaining...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

No prob guys all for you ^ ^ <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.