Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai
Lol well for your field of work I think it's okay that you study a lot XD the people you help will thank you. I definitely have stuff that I want to do before I settle down. That is why I find it so odd that so many of my friends are getting married and having babies, and I'm just over here thinking I would be dying to have to settle down so early and not go out and experience more things.

I don't know why having a serious relationship excludes experiencing more things :/ does it really? O_O
Having babies I understand it does of course. But you should always experience new things with the person you, like right? :< I never understand when some people ask if I have time to be in a relationship... I have time to have friends... so... I mean... it's not like you're gonna get married, you don't have to see them every single daaay if you have other things to do, right? I mean if you love them you'd want to spend time with them, right? It will be fun, won't it? weell, I guess you have to find someone who has the same view as you on that... but isn't that essential?

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 5:47PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai
Lol well for your field of work I think it's okay that you study a lot XD the people you help will thank you. I definitely have stuff that I want to do before I settle down. That is why I find it so odd that so many of my friends are getting married and having babies, and I'm just over here thinking I would be dying to have to settle down so early and not go out and experience more things.

I don't know why having a serious relationship excludes experiencing more things :/ does it really? O_O
Having babies I understand it does of course. But you should always experience new things with the person you, like right? :<

Urk. Settling down is like way out of the page of my to do list :/
I'm sorry for being a kill joy but I just don't see myself being with someone forever~~
Lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lin

oh wow, you story with Suzuma sounds really romantic, you're such a cute couple! yayy ^-^

Which story? I haven't even told the story. I just literally gave you a single sentence and you talk about a story. xD

Mind sharing the story then ?? :>

haha, don't you think you're asking her too much? :P

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai

Having babies I understand it does of course. But you should always experience new things with the person you, like right? :<

It doesn't exclude things. Like I said, the best part of the relationship with that girl was about being able to share things. But it's no use if this is only about your experiences, not your partner's too, isn't it? And that's my problem for now. Maybe I just didn't like her enough to listen to her, so maybe I'm being too radical about not pursuing another serious relationship for now. But it just hurt knowing I had hurt her. And I want to make sure it won't happen again. So I will wait for a better time.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai

I'm sorry for being a kill joy but I just don't see myself being with someone forever~~
Lol

hm, well, but that's different than not wanting it because you want to experience things. That's just what you like regardless, right? I don't think you're a kill joy, I mean if that's what you like ^-^ I'm a romantic so I can't relate but I suppose romance is not everyone's priority!

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin

oh wow, you story with Suzuma sounds really romantic, you're such a cute couple! yayy ^-^

Which story? I haven't even told the story. I just literally gave you a single sentence and you talk about a story. xD

Welp, is she doesn't mind sharing, why not ?? Haha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

Lol

hm, well, but that's different than not wanting it because you want to experience things. That's just what you like regardless, right? I don't think you're a kill joy, I mean if that's what you like ^-^ I'm a romantic so I can't relate but I suppose romance is not everyone's priority!

I used to be a romantic person. But then some asshole walks by and trampled my feelings right in my face and everything just got fucked up. So here I am. Haha

joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai

It doesn't exclude things. Like I said, the best part of the relationship with that girl was about being able to share things. But it's no use if this is only about your experiences, not your partner's too, isn't it? And that's my problem for now. Maybe I just didn't like her enough to listen to her, so maybe I'm being too radical about not pursuing another serious relationship for now. But it just hurt knowing I had hurt her. And I want to make sure it won't happen again. So I will wait for a better time.

oh, I see :) I was thinking experiences like err, doing fun stuff together and things like that. Like experiencing those things together. Well, if you fall in love with someone things will fall into place naturally, don't you think? But yeah, I don't think you should look for someone to fall in love with if you're not so ready, but don't be afraid of hurting someone a bit, I'm sure it won't be as bad as last time :) I'm sure they'll forgive you if you hurt them accidentally, I mean, it always happens, as long as you improve and show them you love it should be fine :)

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

There are experiences that you can share with your partner and it's wonderful, however there are some people that would like to experience some things before they make a commitment to settle down with one person. Don't get me wrong, eventually I do want to settle down with someone, but right now I'm thinking that it would just be unfair for that person if I'm not ready at the moment to make a long term commitment. Or maybe I just haven't me that right person that makes me feel like I want to settle down. But I'm still young so it's not on my list of things to do right now lol.

Also really random, but in the other thread I was very confused about that one person that wanted Newp to pm her, she sounded very persistent. I just thought it sounded odd.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lin

Welp, is she doesn't mind sharing, why not ?? Haha

she said she doesn't really like sharing though >.>
I wonder if Suzuma will say though :P

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Thanks for the Translation @Newp :) i honestly cant predict what will happen next week! my guess is that sumin will not be 100% focused with sungji that night...

joined Mar 8, 2014

There are experiences that you can share with your partner and it's wonderful, however there are some people that would like to experience some things before they make a commitment to settle down with one person. Don't get me wrong, eventually I do want to settle down with someone, but right now I'm thinking that it would just be unfair for that person if I'm not ready at the moment to make a long term commitment. Or maybe I just haven't me that right person that makes me feel like I want to settle down. But I'm still young so it's not on my list of things to do right now lol.

Also really random, but in the other thread I was very confused about that one person that wanted Newp to pm her, she sounded very persistent. I just thought it sounded odd.

you mean experiences with other people?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai

Lol

I used to be a romantic person. But then some asshole walks by and trampled my feelings right in my face and everything just got fucked up. So here I am. Haha

Faylicia, you see why one can't just get into relationships if they know they are assholes? Because that may happens. ( points to KittoKatto and then pats her head ) we create pervets. not something that bad though lol

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 5:58PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Thanks for the Translation @Newp :) i honestly cant predict what will happen next week! my guess is that sumin will not be 100% focused with sungji that night...

=.=

^-^*

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:00PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai

Lol

Faylicia, you see why one can't just get into relationships if they know they are assholes? Because that may happens. ( points to KittoKatto and then pats her head )

don't worry! the first step to changing is realizing your mistakes so you're not an... a-- well! anyway, I think you are not as much right now :)
And I'm sorry about that KitKat... well, then I will hope you meet someone who will make you feel loved again :)

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

i dont even know what to feel right now... SEJUUUUU Marry me!! Nami i feel like theres more to your feelings

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

you mean experiences with other people?

I mean just like more experiences in life, just in general lol. I didn't exactly do much when I was in school, a lot of my friends went out and lived their life while I stayed home and studied and made sure to not disappoint my parents lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

Faylicia, you see why one can't just get into relationships if they know they are assholes? Because that may happens. ( points to KittoKatto and then pats her head )

I turned into one of those assholes tho. So I kinda relate to you. Lol

Faylicia

And I'm sorry about that KitKat... well, then I will hope you meet someone who will make you feel loved again :)

It's ok. Lol. It's no biggie.
Some guys make me feel loved but I don't do the same to them. I just let them love me and fall for me, lead them on and then I'll leave them hanging. I'll tell them there's nothing going on between us. Lol

Yep. One of those assholes (points to Azai)

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:11PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai

Faylicia

Some guys make me feel loved but I don't do the same to them. I just let them love me and fall for me, lead them on and then I'll leave them hanging. I'll tell them there's nothing going on between us. Lol

th-that's kind of mean... :<

joined Mar 8, 2014

mvl89

Not me for sure. What about you Martian? Any interesting story you have to share

Nope, I got nothing interesting to share either xD

KitKat101

Share something too. Don't be shy xD

I'm really shy, both online and irl, I'm still questioning whether I'm bi or just totally gay, and I'm as dense or denser than No-rae xD

I'm shy irl too. Awkward and shy. You'll be fine. Just open up a bit and we're gonna make you go out of your shell. :>

yeah our goal is too skype too, don't forget? ^.-

When that happens i will just watch you guys.

well okay, but be there! just type :D

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

Faylicia

Yep yep. I know. It's mean. But I can change if I know they're sincere enough. Bc nowadays, most people say they love you just so they could get laid with you and not bc they're sincere. I'm so bitter. Hahaa

joined Mar 8, 2014

mvl89

Not me for sure. What about you Martian? Any interesting story you have to share

Nope, I got nothing interesting to share either xD

KitKat101

Share something too. Don't be shy xD

I'm really shy, both online and irl, I'm still questioning whether I'm bi or just totally gay, and I'm as dense or denser than No-rae xD

I'm shy irl too. Awkward and shy. You'll be fine. Just open up a bit and we're gonna make you go out of your shell. :>

yeah our goal is too skype too, don't forget? ^.-

When that happens i will just watch you guys.

well okay, but be there! just type :D

No problem but you guys won't get to see me on any webcam.

ehhhh well um >.>

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai

Faylicia

Is it sad that I apparently do that lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai

Faylicia

Yep yep. I know. It's mean. But I can change if I know they're sincere enough. Bc nowadays, most people say they love you just so they could get laid with you and not bc they're sincere. I'm so bitter. Hahaa

yeah true, I knew a guy who was saying that to my roommate and as soon as they broke up he started flirting with my italian friend -.-
well, tbh, I don't flirt back with guys but I talk to them, I don't tell them I don't like them unless they ask me out or sth but I think most girls do that? I would dance with almost any guy though because I like dancing aaaaaand yeah, as long as they don't get too close while we're dancing or grab my waist, ugh!

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:20PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin

/exaggerated sigh/ Fiiiine. I'm totally playing that I'm annoyed, cause I actually do like to remember this. But ssshhhh. xD

Okay. Like I said, I first met her when she was 18, so 4 (or actually almost 5) years ago. I had just finished my internship a few months ago and was already working with 2 kids and trying to help them figure out some problems they had with their parents. One day, Su came into my office with a request: to take care of one of her friends, but his family can't know about it at all and I wasn't allowed to tell the police anything either.

It seemed fishy at first, to say the very least. I still agreed at first, because I figured I just check out what this is all about before deciding what I'm gonna do. The next day, she returned with a kid, who looked like he should be in hospital instead of in a social worker's office. Black eye, bruises on his neck, cut scars on his arms. Su explained that he's a sensitive, shy and kind of feminine kid and that his dad apparently disagreed with everything he was, so he decided to teach his son to "man up." She also told me that she's already been to the police and asked them, hypothetically, how they'd deal with such a situation. They'd told her the father would get arrested for the kid's safety, then a trial would be held and if he's found guilty, he goes to jail and the custody for the boy goes to the closest relatives. Since his mom was dead, the closest relatives would've either been his aunt and uncle or his grandparents, who all lived in Russia and he didn't want to go there, since he suspected they'd be worse than his dad. So with literally nowhere to go and pushing charges against the father not being an option until the boy reached legal age and could thus go wherever he wanted to, Su basically asked me to help her hide him until he was 18. In other words: she was pretty much asking me to cover up a kidnapping. Since social workers are the first address police try when teenagers run away from home, I was on the front line of knowing what was going on out there. Sure enough, a week after I had told Su and her friend that I'd see what I can do, two officers came into my office and asked me if I could help find the boy. Obviously I told them I would so I would be the first one to know about the steps they take. So while I pretended to search the whole city for the kid, I kept Su updated about what the cops were doing and she kept me updated on the boy's well-being. We...sort of bonded over it all. Whenever I felt like I wasn't being watched with hawk eyes, I went to Su's family's place and checked on him while taking some time to check with Su as well. Now, you already know she has a weak heart, but just let me tell ya'll that her soul makes up for it all at least tenfold.

When we messed up and got a little careless and the police were actually about to find out about our little secret, Su called in sick in school and then she grabbed her friend and a bag of clothes and fled to Saxony with him for a while, where they lived with her aunt for 4 weeks. The heat died down a little bit, she and the boy returned and the hiding game continued. By then, there was a missing child area search going on in the entire city of Berlin and while I had to admit I was getting seriously nervous, Su was still determined like a real trooper. All that time she was facing possible charges for kidnapping, disturbing police work, lying to police and who knows what else, which could have easily landed her in prison for 5 or 6 years, but she was all like "that boy is my friend and if I have to go to jail for helping him, then fine."

Well, all in all after half a year, the boy turned 18. Now free to do whatever he liked and allowed to live wherever he wanted, he went to police, lied that he ran away and lived on his own on the streets for a while and pressed charges against his father. The man is in jail now. The boy and Su are still friends and he's about to finish his apprenticeship to becoming a car mechanic. After the entire ordeal, Su and I kept being in contact, because that girl had seriously impressed me. There's a lot of people who say they'd do anything for their friends, but there's few who actually prove to be true to those words. Su was one of those cases and I figured becoming friends with her would probably one of the best things that could happen to me. After a year or so, we figured we were actually really into each other. So I asked her out, we had a wonderful first date where literally everything that could've went wrong really did go wrong (She showed up a lot more than fashionably late, my purse got stolen, it started raining as fuck), but it was all okay in the end, because I found out she's the type of person, who kisses on the first date. ^_^...Well, and the rest of the story is basically just more dates, more getting to know each other and a lot of sex. We've been with each other for 3 years now and I hope there's a lot more to come.

Welp. And that's the story. At least the most important parts of it. :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.