Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

@Faylicia - so Faylicia what do you look like?

O_O why do you ask? I have long wavy dark brown hair, fair skin but not too pale, like you know, cream colored I guess >.> dark brown eyes ehhh, black or brown eyebrows (I dye them brown often) ehhh what else? I have an oval face? -.- I mean if you wanna see you'll have to skype with us all >:D and show yourself too
I really wanna skype with everyone :D

Cool. We have been chatting pretty much almost everything. The one thing we haven't done is know what each other look like. Why skype though? It can be done by just showing pic of yourself.

noooope, how can you tell it's really me? I don't think that's super safe, well no unsafe either, I might make youtube videos showing my face in the summer so I don't knoooow, if I do I'll show you ok?
other than that I'm willing to skype with all of you right now if you wanted to know :P b-but only a bit, I'm supposed to be working grabs tablet draw draw draw >.>

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:37PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

So it looks like I was recruited by the people who do the official imgur translation scans on WDTFS haha .. ^ ^

Congrats! :D

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

So it looks like I was recruited by the people who do the official imgur translation scans on WDTFS haha .. ^ ^

Haha thank you ^ ^ She said she found my translations on last weeks chapter to be useful so she used some parts of it. I'm not really gonna be involved in it though.. will just be offering my translations in the hopes that it helps them out haha.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Haha thank you ^ ^ She said she found my translations on last weeks chapter to be useful so she used some parts of it. I'm not really gonna be involved in it though.. will just be offering my translations in the hopes that it helps them out haha.

That's so awesome though! Congratulations!! ^.^

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

O_O why do you ask? I have long wavy dark brown hair, fair skin but not too pale, like you know, cream colored I guess >.> dark brown eyes ehhh, black or brown eyebrows (I dye them brown often) ehhh what else? I have an oval face? -.- I mean if you wanna see you'll have to skype with us all >:D and show yourself too

Cool. We have been chatting pretty much almost everything. The one thing we haven't done is know what each other look like. Why skype though? It can be done by just showing pic of yourself.

noooope, how can you tell it's really me? I don't think that's super safe, well no unsafe either, I might make youtube videos showing my face in the summer so I don't knoooow, if I do I'll show you ok?
other than that I'm willing to skype with all of you right now if you wanted to know :P b-but only a bit, I'm supposed to be working grabs tablet draw draw draw >.>

Thanks Llama :)

Haha Faylicia I don't mind adding you on skype or facebook. Privacy isn't really a concern for me so feel free to add.

last edited at May 30, 2016 3:04AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Thanks Llama :)

Haha Faylicia I don't mind adding you on skype or facebook. Privacy isn't really a concern for me so feel free to add.

ooookaaa-aaay :D I'll add you then!!

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah I have no problem with you guys adding me either, I'll just have to download Skype again lol I got a new laptop and haven't added it yet

joined Mar 8, 2014

Ok. I will show you of pic of me when it's just you and me since I also want to see what you look like.

I don't how you're gonna do that? :P My skype username is a bit too close to my real name to post on a public forum though >.< try searching Felicia, I'm in the uk :)

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 8:00PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Muahahaha I know what Faylicia looks like now ^ ^ EVERYONE BE JELLY

You're a cutie btw ^ ^

th-thank you ^///^

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

i forgot my password for Skype lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

i forgot my password for Skype lol

my mom always forgets hers too, just put forgot password. Btw, she found out she had been a victim of fraud regarding her bank account -.-, I told her -.-

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 8:08PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Okay I remembered it lol it's been a couple months, I just use too many different passwords lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

Okay I remembered it lol it's been a couple months, I just use too many different passwords lol

add meee :D
the UYN is one step close to becoming a reality!! muahahaha

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 8:12PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hahaha I'm not sure how to find you since all the Felicias I'm finding are from the US or China

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Are you guys leaving for Skype? Lol. I can't be so open about that.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

let us know when you guys come up with the official flag ill fly it over my kingdom..aka my desktop..

joined Mar 8, 2014

Hahaha I'm not sure how to find you since all the Felicias I'm finding are from the US or China

ok I'll change my name just for you ^.-

joined Mar 8, 2014

let us know when you guys come up with the official flag ill fly it over my kingdom..aka my desktop..

it'll probably be like a silhouette of 2 girls kissing or sth? ^-^

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol no we aren't leaving, you don't have to join skype... Yet...

joined Mar 8, 2014

I don't think anyone is going to leave :) don't worry!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Naw dont worry :)
Ima be right here

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 8:17PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

yet >:D

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

lol. I have some privacy issues here. But ok, I may consider it... Eventually...

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

lol. I have some privacy issues here. But ok, I may consider it... Eventually...

Hahahaha I think you will eventually join us

joined Mar 8, 2014

we're stuck now :<

To reply you must either login or sign up.