Forum › Light Night Serenade discussion

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

so she's two timing eh ? thats not nice reina, just choose kumiko and be done with it

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I want a sequel that details the S&M adventures of Kumiko and Reina.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

so she's two timing eh ? thats not nice reina, just choose kumiko and be done with it

Her feelings for Taki in the anime adaptation are much more hard to understand. She definitely seems to have heavy admiration for him as a musician and he does know her from the past. (Not saying I don't agree that she should just let her heart fill with enough Kumiko to drive Taki out.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

wtf??? You can't just say you love two people at the same time, it doesn't work like that.
That made me a bit upset.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'm like 99% sure Inkdeath tackled this issue (think she might like 2 people) and did it better, and I dont mean that as praising inkdeath because that book was a bad ending to 2 great books.
And that ended with the girl in question realizing one of the guys was more like that one crush you had as a kid and the other she really actually liked.

My point is, these situations always end up the same way, they will mess around with the idea for a while then pick one, rarely is there ever variation to make it interesting.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I liked it, at least we finally got something! Hopefully we get a part 2 to this!! (This is still better than the direction of the anime.)

Also, I'm a believer in the ability to love two people, but I think there will be always be one person you have stronger feelings for. ( I've been there, it's not a fun situation to be but it happens.)

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

It had kisses 10/10 what dialogue

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

So this was a book of them flirting and making out then :P
I like that the artist read the novels, but saw the anime and boarded the yuri ships <3
I'm scared but I still have hope for the second season

EDIT: Kumiko's such a bottom ( ・ิω・ิ)

last edited at Dec 15, 2015 2:37AM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

whistle hoho nice~

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

always down for some Euphonium

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

hmm.. i like this couple a lot, but this doujin wasnt exactly what i had in mind for these two

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

We need more doujins of these two!!!!

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

"Kumiko x Reina" "Lots of kissing"

Sold.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Aaaand that's how the anime should have ended!!.. xD They have a really weird relationship but I ship'em, they're weird and hot but most importantly they're weird and hot together :B

joined Aug 10, 2015

YES!!! GAY REINA IS BEST REINA!!! WHO CARES FOR THE OTHER IDIOTS?! KUMIKO AND REINA JUS NEED TO BE TOGETHER!
So.
Why.
The.
Fuck.
Is.
This.
Fucking.
Gay.
Teacher.
Who.
Sparkles.
Like.
A.
Damn.
Unicorn.
One.
Of.
Reina's.
Love.
Interests.

LIKE, What the fuck guuurrl? Can't choose between a geek or a hippie???
You suck hard.
Really.
I Love you with all of my heart but you're talking nonsense Reina.
Ugh, though i liked this doujin it still hurts really.Whenever she's talking about her damn teacher.Ugh.And these yuri-teases can lick my GG.It's sooouuu annoying.
Like, yo want to ship 'em, and you do, and some episodes later your heart is being broken, BECAUSE SOME BOY APPEARS SUDDENLY LIKE A FUCKING POKEMON.
And then, then one of the girls is suddenly IN LOVE WITH FRICKIN TEACHER AAAANNNND YURI-GAY-FRIEND KUMISHIT.
ಠ▃ಠ

Quit it, were soon in 2k16, can't we have an Anime with GOOD plot, REAL yuri, AND REAL FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS?!!? NOT TEASES, DAMMIT! I'D PAY MILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN! EVEN THOUGH THAT IS UNREALISTIC! BUT ITS TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE.

gasp

Okay luv this doudou cookies are nice bye uhgnh

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

N...Next..T..Time?!?! ,, Oh pleas, make a next time >p< Realy wait for KumikoxReina Doujins! They belong togehter <3

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I've just watched the anime this weekend and I'm already so in love with the pairing. And that hot moment with the killing theme. So much passion)) And Reina is just way too cool. She made me finally understand that blue-haired blue-eyed girl is totally me freaking type and no matter what type of person she is. I'm head over heels for them ^3^ Sweet-sweet introverted cute girls ahaha haha haha... :3
So about the work. Its really cool. But was too saliva-ish for me :D But still works for me just fine
Thanks everyone for your work

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

YES!!! GAY REINA IS BEST REINA!!! WHO CARES FOR THE OTHER IDIOTS?! KUMIKO AND REINA JUS NEED TO BE TOGETHER!
So.
Why.
The.
Fuck.
Is.
This.
Fucking.
Gay.
Teacher.
Who.
Sparkles.
Like.
A.
Damn.
Unicorn.
One.
Of.
Reina's.
Love.
Interests.

LIKE, What the fuck guuurrl? Can't choose between a geek or a hippie???
You suck hard.
Really.
I Love you with all of my heart but you're talking nonsense Reina.
Ugh, though i liked this doujin it still hurts really.Whenever she's talking about her damn teacher.Ugh.And these yuri-teases can lick my GG.It's sooouuu annoying.
Like, yo want to ship 'em, and you do, and some episodes later your heart is being broken, BECAUSE SOME BOY APPEARS SUDDENLY LIKE A FUCKING POKEMON.
And then, then one of the girls is suddenly IN LOVE WITH FRICKIN TEACHER AAAANNNND YURI-GAY-FRIEND KUMISHIT.
ಠ▃ಠ

Quit it, were soon in 2k16, can't we have an Anime with GOOD plot, REAL yuri, AND REAL FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS?!!? NOT TEASES, DAMMIT! I'D PAY MILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN! EVEN THOUGH THAT IS UNREALISTIC! BUT ITS TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE.

gasp

Okay luv this doudou cookies are nice bye uhgnh

I feel you bro.
Let the hate flow~

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

tbf i think people take the Taki thing way out of proportion? like Reina is the chuuniest ever, of course she treats a crush that she's going to grow out of now she has a proper gf as a Big Deal? plus taki is a grown-ass man who clearly does not like children so

also Taki is the cutest so I understand crushing on him etc

Ds_icon%202_mini
joined Dec 15, 2015

hmm.. i like this couple a lot, but this doujin wasnt exactly what i had in mind for these two

Glad I'm not the only one. I want to love this doujin--I really, REALLY do--but Reina felt so OOC, to me. Not the Taki bits: I'm all for a character being in love with someone else while discovering an emerging love with another (b/c that's REAL), but she was so... expressive, facial feature-wise. Some of the things she said also felt... off. I don't know if it's different in the novel (forgive me, if so), but Reina's rarely that 'smiley' in the anime; and strong emotion only comes when she boils over.

Anyway, I'm disappoint. I honestly don't care how excited I get to have new Hibike! content, this just wasn't up to par; kisses or no.

joined Aug 1, 2015

Glad I'm not the only one. I want to love this doujin--I really, REALLY do--but Reina felt so OOC, to me. Not the Taki bits: I'm all for a character being in love with someone else while discovering an emerging love with another (b/c that's REAL), but she was so... expressive, facial feature-wise. Some of the things she said also felt... off. I don't know if it's different in the novel (forgive me, if so), but Reina's rarely that 'smiley' in the anime; and strong emotion only comes when she boils over.

As for myself, I found it interesting for Reina to be acting out of character. I know her personality and was aware that she would not do the stuff she did in this doujinshi, but it is still fun to imagine what could have happened. That's one of the fun things about doujinshi in general for me.

But what I really wanna see is a reversal with Kumiko being the true S.

Oh that terrible personality of hers...

Haha 'cuz i didn't really watch the anime i thought Taki was some kind of food Reina loves.... but DAMN after reading some comments Taki is actually a guy/love interest?!?!?! O_O..... HATE that

Ds_icon%202_mini
joined Dec 15, 2015

As for myself, I found it interesting for Reina to be acting out of character. I know her personality and was aware that she would not do the stuff she did in this doujinshi, but it is still fun to imagine what could have happened. That's one of the fun things about doujinshi in general for me.

Legit; and, obviously, everyone has their own preferences. Personally, I can't immerse myself into something that doesn't have the foundation of the characters being who they are (call it my pride as a fanfic writer of these two) -- staying in that box and writing/drawing the things you hope for, is what's fun, in my opinion. Actually. Hm... perhaps it's less that Reina was OOC (to me), and more that there was no explanation for it.

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

"Kumiko x Reina" "Lots of kissing"

Sold.

^this

Fp
joined Apr 29, 2014

killing all boys (and man (especially man with glasses)) at their school will be great

To reply you must either login or sign up.