Forum › Posts by leogrl19

leogrl19
Ds_icon%202_mini
joined Dec 15, 2015

Huh, makes me curious to watch the anime...the comments, sounds like a fun "ship" show ^_^

DO. EET.
HURRY.

leogrl19
Ds_icon%202_mini
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yes ^ I am with you, I think seeing seeing Reina act ooc is what it is. Like I'm into nsfw doujinshi's, but idk just their dialogue and Reina specifically.

And I with you! Couldn't leave you hanging by yourself -- you made me think I wasn't crazy! To its credit, I wouldn't have been so disappointed if this doujin didn't have mucho potential. What's interesting is Kumiko's character is fairly on point (no complaints on her, that I've seen); I suppose she's the 'easier' of the two to portray?--though, I hate saying it since she has wonderful depth, as well. Same, with 'nsfw factor': I'm all for Reina taking Kumiko up all the mountains and making out--and more--just not without proper groundwork; the characters being who they are.

leogrl19
Ds_icon%202_mini
joined Dec 15, 2015

As for myself, I found it interesting for Reina to be acting out of character. I know her personality and was aware that she would not do the stuff she did in this doujinshi, but it is still fun to imagine what could have happened. That's one of the fun things about doujinshi in general for me.

Legit; and, obviously, everyone has their own preferences. Personally, I can't immerse myself into something that doesn't have the foundation of the characters being who they are (call it my pride as a fanfic writer of these two) -- staying in that box and writing/drawing the things you hope for, is what's fun, in my opinion. Actually. Hm... perhaps it's less that Reina was OOC (to me), and more that there was no explanation for it.

leogrl19
Ds_icon%202_mini
joined Dec 15, 2015

hmm.. i like this couple a lot, but this doujin wasnt exactly what i had in mind for these two

Glad I'm not the only one. I want to love this doujin--I really, REALLY do--but Reina felt so OOC, to me. Not the Taki bits: I'm all for a character being in love with someone else while discovering an emerging love with another (b/c that's REAL), but she was so... expressive, facial feature-wise. Some of the things she said also felt... off. I don't know if it's different in the novel (forgive me, if so), but Reina's rarely that 'smiley' in the anime; and strong emotion only comes when she boils over.

Anyway, I'm disappoint. I honestly don't care how excited I get to have new Hibike! content, this just wasn't up to par; kisses or no.