Forum › Yuri Danshi discussion

joined Sep 23, 2015

Hai! I want that author to know the meaning of One Direction!

joined May 20, 2013

the guy is creepy but fun to read . Love the art style. Anybody know mangan or stories that have the art styles like this ?Can you guys share for me?

6a6baaa42ed300a46a9f80971e93e5b82
joined Aug 12, 2014

That man so epic, damn it XD

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

Goggled danshi

joined Apr 18, 2013

Heartbreaking. I love it.

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

This, the feeling that's same as mine. Yes, it's right in my kokoro!

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

koneko:

yuri is dead!

It really is. All we can do is hope things get better.

The_guy
joined Feb 26, 2012

SOME ONE UNDERSTANDS ME.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

this is hilarious

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I couldn't help, but laugh at how the guy reacted when he got the manga update. It's excatly how we act when there's one for the yuri manga we like.

joined Jul 16, 2015

I just found my new best friend. I can't get over how hilarious this manga is.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

This speaks to me on a fundamental level.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Honestly, even as a girl I kinda understand the main character. :D I don't ship real people too often, even though sometimes I do, which can lead to really weird situations because I am also lesbian (though ironically an aromantic one). However I ship almost every two female movie characters that talk to each other or stare at each at other even a little bit, same goes with anime characters. I don't mind that the main character is little bit exaggerated, it's not a real person after all and of course I know, that every yuri fan is different. So for now I gladly approve, we will see what other chapters will bring. :)

Do you mind me asking, how exactly does being an aromantic lesbian work? I just find it hard to imagine, any gay gal I know just seems to be into relationships. Not that they don't think about sex or don't have sex with their partners, but I can't imagine any of the gay girls I know practicing casual sex.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

'Twould be hilarious if there was yuri fodder right under MC's nose in the form of his sister.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Do you mind me asking, how exactly does being an aromantic lesbian work? I just find it hard to imagine, any gay gal I know just seems to be into relationships. Not that they don't think about sex or don't have sex with their partners, but I can't imagine any of the gay girls I know practicing casual sex.

Do you mind me asking, how many gay gals do you know who seems to be into relationships?

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

Hilarious! I hope Japanese yuri fans like this as well, as I worry that the lead character's gender may cause it to get cancelled. He's so funny, and the 'cool' girl is likeable too.

Girl%20friends-av
joined Jul 13, 2015

as I worry that the lead character's gender may cause it to get cancelled.

The story is complete with 5 volumes in Japan.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

p-please moar i need moar o those monologues (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The author is currently doing a spinoff of yuri-danshi, in Gateau, a yaoi magazine. It's called Yuri Danshi-kun.

Synopsis : a group of good looking yuri fanboys are teleported in a parallel world where girls don't exist.

Yeah, I'd call this an horror manga. Sad that he has to resort to this to earn a living.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^That sounds like an awesome idea though.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OriginalGengar

^That sounds like an awesome idea though.

Except it was tagged as yaoi and even if that was meant for other people that live in that world already, the synopsis did questioned how they will be able to copy. Cross-dressing so they can get their doze of yuri?

(I actually thought it will be something similar to Yuri Danshi, even if by tittle alone, but didn't expect it to be actually written by same author)

last edited at Nov 25, 2015 11:55AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The author is currently doing a spinoff of yuri-danshi, in Gateau, a yaoi magazine. It's called Yuri Danshi-kun.

Synopsis : a group of good looking yuri fanboys are teleported in a parallel world where girls don't exist.

Yeah, I'd call this an horror manga. Sad that he has to resort to this to earn a living.

At least he still hasn't sold his soul to the devil yet by creating typical het harem or even worse jumping into the Mainstream of Shounen.

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

well i read this because i liked Linkage so much but... god its creepy and upsetting.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wow. "Ore to Yome Nante Inee!" aka "Yuri Danshi 2" goes on hiatus due poor sales. So, no more Yuri Danshi in Yuri Hime magazine for whoever knows how long, I guess?

joined Jun 12, 2015

If anyone is interested, here are the raws of all 5 volumes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.