Forum › Gender bender discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

One of the reasons that I love Dynasty is gender-bender and cross-dressing are two different tags.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Yeah I really like that too, that Dynasty understands that there is a difference between the two. Also I just love these types of Mangas.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yeah I really like that too, that Dynasty understands that there is a difference between the two. Also I just love these types of Mangas.

It isn't as much that they are different tags, but more that most sites use them as umbrella tag for everything connected to gender related stuff. I never minded it, but separating it does make it easier to look for stuff you want to read.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Crossdressing is often (not always) used for the lolz. Genderbender theme (body swap, transsexuality...) can take a more serious turn. I prefer the later.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Crossdressing is often (not always) used for the lolz. Genderbender theme (body swap, transsexuality...) can take a more serious turn. I prefer the later.

Transgender does not fall under the Gender bender tag, it's a separate tag all its own. But as you say, GB has more to do with body swap, magic/science transformations and the like that aren't just dressing up, and aren't analogous to real-life trans people.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Transgender does not fall under the Gender bender tag, it's a separate tag all its own.

On dynasty.

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 11:28AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Transgender does not fall under the Gender bender tag, it's a separate tag all its own.

On dynasty.

Haven't we been talking about Dynasty all along?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

On dynasty.

Haven't we been talking about Dynasty all along?

Not really. Mostly comparing it to other sites and why separating cross-dressing/gender bender is a good thing. At least that is what I got.

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 1:04PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No, there are no other sites, there is only Dynasty.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

No, there are no other sites, there is only Dynasty.

So I lived in a illusion all this time?!

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 1:12PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

"Also known as Reverse trap and Trap"

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

https://www.sciencealert.com/remote-town-in-the-dominican-republic-some-girls-turn-into-boys

It seems like the stories I read are almost always males turning female, not the other way around. Females turning male should have similar story possibilities, so I wonder why?

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 7:46PM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Probably an overestimation of how male-dominated mainstream culture is. Guy turns into a woman, it's like entering a secret world; woman turns into a guy, there's a perception it's nothing she won't know about. Meanwhile in reality land, women going undercover as men have had massive disabusements of their perceptions(even of something as simple as online dating).

joined Mar 4, 2018

the relative lack of gender bender yuri makes me sad.

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 12:21PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Probably an overestimation of how male-dominated mainstream culture is. Guy turns into a woman, it's like entering a secret world; woman turns into a guy, there's a perception it's nothing she won't know about. Meanwhile in reality land, women going undercover as men have had massive disabusements of their perceptions(even of something as simple as online dating).

These were interesting reads, thanks for sharing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.