Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I think I like it more if Sumin said "I don't want to trust her, but I end up trusting her." I really don't get how that could be the case for Sungji.

No,
Sumin says: but do you trust me?
Sungji: I dont want to trust you but I end up trusting u.
Sungji said she doesnt trust Ms. Baek.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Are they in the path of just genuine friendship? Sumin and seju? The way their conversations go?

joined Mar 5, 2017

Seju's comment on how Sumin was in ch8 is just so refreshing ..

Seju's smile was genuine and she looked happy, don't you think? It was the first in a while

Glasses Sumin and short haired Seju during breakfast. Memories

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 3:31PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju's smile was genuine and she looked happy, don't you think? It was the first in a while

It was so genuine.. that's why I liked that scene so much.
Mmmhm.. friendship? I do not feel so, the way Sumin is tensed around Seju does not look like it.. she does not stop a flirt decently for two chapters now.
Seju knows, that's why she reminds Sumin of Ch8 scene.
Sumin lying to Sungji and telling her they will be in separated rooms all the time is another thing I dont understand.
If the relationship between Sumin and Sungji will strengthen more.. then we would have seen a better communication to solve the trust issues between them.. instead of a miserable trial of showing lack of interest in Seju's body.
I saw ur edit, exactly what I thought.. the story is ending in where it started off.

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 3:41PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

It was so genuine.. that's why I liked that scene so much.
Mmmhm.. friendship? I do not feel so, the way Sumin is tensed around Seju does not look like it.. she does not stop a flirt decently for two chapters now.
Seju knows, that's why she reminds Sumin of Ch8 scene.
Sumin lying to Sungji and telling her they will be in separated rooms all the time is another thing I dont understand.
If the relationship between Sumin and Sungji will strengthen more.. then we would have seen a better communication to solve the trust issues between them.. instead of a miserable trial of showing lack of interest in Seju's body.
I saw ur edit, exactly what I thought.. the story is ending in where it started off.

Funny how she was trying to undress her before but now she's trying to cover her as much hahaha lol

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 3:57PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
Both are symptoms for the same issue: sexual attraction heheheh!
Anyways, I still want to see Seju and the assasin do it..
I know I am a pervert XD

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 4:14PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I feel like they're really milking this series now.

Still semi-interested in seeing what happens though.

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 4:52PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I totally forget the reason for Sumin to resign from Seju's company. Could anyone tell me, please?

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
good question, well, the way I see it is that she wants to stop thinking about Seju the whole time.. given the timing and the flashback in ch 57, you will see Sumin asking Seju not to go to the same university so she will not be thinking about Seju the whole time.
BUT, does she want to stop thinking about her really ?
why does she insist on buying the house so much !

Sumin says and does one thing towards moving on and then do another thing that only shows that she can't!

if Sumin is being manipulated as some would think about Seju's action, then who is keeping Sumin from just walking away from the house !

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The translation is wrong here and there btw, I probably need more accurate translation :).
- I'm still figuring out what's with Seju lately. For a supposed-to-be-very-manipulative-person, Seju is acting very strange in latest 2 chaps, she's so apathetic and teasing =))))). But I love her smile in this chap so much. It's sooo genuine and cute.
- Am I being the bad person when I find SuminxSeju's interactions in this chap has more sexual attractions and chemistry than SuminxSungji in this chap?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Maybe I'm the only one finding Seju more sly lately. I think she is the Fox at the moment.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I really want to see Sungji doing a major action for the love of God.. she only has 7 chapters maximum so I think it is time now !
she is always like: I will answer you later.. I will think about it!!
why didn't she go home with Sumin !
I am sure we will see the assassin again, but I can not imagine how and the possible consequences.
the new team leader seems to play an important role that Seju has to chose her personally and wants her to be a female specifically AND it will probably appear next chapter or the one after it.
guys, do you remember someone called An Cha Hee ! what's up with that one..
the folder in Seju's hand in ch71.. it was shown in many panels but we never knew what's in it !

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

^what if the new team leader is the assasin? Lol

• Am I being the bad person when I find SuminxSeju's interactions in this chap has more sexual attractions and chemistry than SuminxSungji in this chap?

No you're not. I always found them more interesting than the main couple. Main couple to me feels like I'm supposed to like it just because the story is about them. But the story doesn't work much on them imo.
Anyway, I have give up on teampink and I don't even want them to go back together now. It wouldn't be fair for Sungji either.

It's just like how Es0teric said too. At this point, they are just milking it as much as possible. Seju and Sumin is only in the past.

I've said it before, they should have handled Sungji's character differently. She should be the one moving the story forward, since she is the person Sumin finally finds true love with, after such a messy 10 yo relationship. Feels like the classic mc syndrome some anime suffer from too.

joined Aug 29, 2015

I don't find Seju suspicious. she always take the initiative with Sumin before their relationship hit rock bottom.

I love this chapter and is it just me or SejuxSumin has more chemistry than the main couple? imo it is more interesting to see a pairing struggle harder to become a couple than when they are already together.

TG might introduce the new team leader on the next chapter. its a little too late to pair Seju with a new character but its better late than never. I hope its a girl because if its man. I will be f*cking disappointed.

joined Feb 4, 2017

MacySan

what is fair for Sungji can differ on how you look at it..
I believe she deserves a healthy, honest and pure love.. can Sumin provide her with that? since arc 2, Sumin tries out of guilt and lust .. sometimes because she wanted to run away from her feelings.. even if Seju does go away totally, will Sumin be able to provide what is fair?!
another view to what is "fair", well, somehow Sungji went for it despite Sumin multiple warnings + Seju 2 times provocations + Nammi hints but she accepted it regardless of that..so she knew about what she was going in to.
read ch51, she is not stupid, she knew that this relationship comes with a heartache
I hope next move will be her's.. whether she continues dating Sumin under her conditions or breaking up.

meanwhile, the way I understand Sumin, the girl treats her girls (with exception to Seju) fairly well.. even if not faithful.. to avoid hurting the other person or being blamed for the failure ch23 -man I had to look that one up for a long time.. I guess I've lost my touch-
now what is fair to everyone (IMO) is for Sumin to become really honest to everyone including herself and ACT on her true feelings instead of running away from them.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I honestly think that Sumin and Seju need some actual time apart.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I don't find Seju suspicious. she always take the initiative with Sumin before their relationship hit rock bottom.

I love this chapter and is it just me or SejuxSumin has more chemistry than the main couple? imo it is more interesting to see a pairing struggle harder to become a couple than when they are already together.

TG might introduce the new team leader on the next chapter. its a little too late to pair Seju with a new character but its better late than never. I hope its a girl because if its man. I will be f*cking disappointed.

I always find Sumin and Seju interactions full of emotions even in ch74 when Sumin is all "I don't care anymore" attitude u can see her almost crying at the end of the argument when she is the one talking so harshly.
ch54, Sumin talking on the phone with Seju and knows that she is sick.. look at her facial expression then she almost leaves the bed later but Sungji pulls her back.

so yeah.. each interaction even if not face to face are full of emotions that we can all easily detect and understand.. a thing that I sometimes miss when she is with Sungji.. if anything, with Sumin and Sungji I only see them work soooo hard to make it work.. I wonder how much more will Sungji tolerate .
I understand that everyone wants a happy ending for Sungji/Seju but Sumin is not a trophy herself !.. a happy ending is what makes us believe that these characters will move on in a healthy way.

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 9:20PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

even if they do, guess who will run to whom first !

joined Mar 21, 2017

Whomever you believe is the worse character out of Sumin & Seju ; )

But seriously i don't believe Sumin has ever had the chance. The two times she has tried to move on Seju's family have brought her back into the fold.

But like everything we can do as readers that's just an opinion.

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 9:28PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora89
About Sungji, I agree with MacySan, if Sungji was handled better and shine more, we could've loved her more. The thing is, all throughout the story, she's been just a cute, nice, proper girl and that's it, she still is till now, even with a cheating, the way she handled the situation is too bland. It's not a strong decision which defines and solids her character but a decision makes me feel like she's a fool who blindly gives all in for her love without any cautions (honestly, this is supposed to be Seju's role, blindly do anything bad for her stupid love). Now, I can officially say that, no matter what kind of ending, Seju totally overshadows Sungji when it comes to character's development. Seju has a phase with mysterious -> pitiful -> evil -> and now, teasing and indifferent, she has all different expressions while Sungji remains cute and innocent @@

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 9:33PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

But seriously i don't believe Sumin has ever had the chance. The two times she has tried to move on Seju's family have brought her back into the fold.

nothing about who is worse, it is the pattern they play, away from the assassin case, it was much of a routine on how it goes.
on the other point, well, if she wants to really move on.. she would not have held on the house so much or try to call and meet Seju behind Sungj's back even before Seju's family got into the mix, Sumin trials are just so pathetic.. look at her this chapter jumping on Seju to "tighten her rope" and next morning not reject a clear flirt !
the list goes on.. break ups are never done half-assedly !

joined Mar 21, 2017

nothing about who is worse, it is the pattern they play, away from the assassin case, it was much of a routine on how it goes.
on the other point, well, if she wants to really move on.. she would not have held on the house so much or try to call and meet Seju behind Sungj's back even before Seju's family got into the mix, Sumin trials are just so pathetic.. look at her this chapter jumping on Seju to "tighten her rope" and next morning not reject a clear flirt !
the list goes on.. break ups are never done half-assedly !

Fair enough if that is how you've seen it, I'm not here to change your opinion. : )

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 9:43PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora89
About Sungji, I agree with MacySan, if Sungji was handled better and shine more, we could've loved her more. The thing is, all throughout the story, she's been just a cute, nice, proper girl and that's it, she still is till now, even with a cheating, the way she handled the situation is too bland. It's not a strong decision which defines and solids her character but a decision makes me feel like she's a fool who blindly gives all in for her love without any cautions (honestly, this is supposed to be Seju's role, blindly do anything bad for her stupid love). Now, I can officially say that, no matter what kind of ending, Seju totally overshadows Sungji when it comes to character's development. Seju has a phase with mysterious -> pitiful -> evil -> and now, teasing and indifferent, she has all different expressions while Sungji remains cute and innocent @@

I tried so hard to find the sophistication in Sungji's actions.. but maybe this is how it is for people who are un-exprienced and fall for a master ! they become passive a lot.. pure and play minimal mind games for the above reasons.

6 chapters ago, I was hyped more to see Sungji growing as a character and gaining control over the relationship that Sumin seems to misguide so much.. even during the breakup, she was indecisive and waiting for Sumin to decide !

now, I kinda see so many clues on how this story will end..
I admit leaning towards Seju's character.. even if I wanna slap her for so many things now !

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 9:48PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Fair enough if that is how you've seen it, I'm not here to change your opinion. : )

as long as you still share yours, I can be happier :D

joined Aug 29, 2015

Nora89

Team Gaji didn't left anything to be desired with the main couple. since from the start. Sungji and Sumin has been straightforward with their attraction/feelings for each other. I like couple/pairing that had a hard time confessing/conveying their feelings for each other as opposed to pairings that have everything handed to them. I wasn't even moved when the main couple get back together or had sex for the first time because I didn't think they struggle enough or fought hard enough to be together. love story is only interesting when its tested which is not the case with the main couple.

I don't know but Sungji feels robotic. TG made her look like a saint and not relatable. she can be everything or anything that Sumin wants her to be. she never adds conflict in the story because everything about her is perfect. so I can't say that the main couple had a well-developed relationship because everything about them is positive-too much positive that its almost not realistic. their relationship has more questions than answers and they communicate more through sex or physical contact than emotionally and mentally. Sungji is like an A.I for otakus who find 2D characters as their ideal girlfriend because they will never get angry at you or ask you for anything. her only purpose in the story is to be Sumin's girlfriend. she doesn't feel like a person who has goals and needs in life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.