Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

There will be one last drama and I think Seju would be the reason or at least the one who initiates it. Judging from what she's been behaving the latest 2 chaps, she will do sth, I believe. She's planning one last attempt to get Sumin back, I'm sure but I guess the main couple will still magically overcome it? Just like before :). But honestly, I'm quite enjoying the fact that I'm seeing a lot of Seju lately and I hope so much that it won't end so soon =))))). I want to see more sexy, teasing, annoying-the-heck-out-of-teamblonde's shippers Seju =)))).

Anddddd I'm soooooo excited about the new team leader =))))))). Who could that beeee? It will be the biggest shock if it's the assassin @@.

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 11:20PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

There will be one last drama and I think Seju would be the reason or at least the one who initiates it. Judging from what she's been behaving the latest 2 chaps, she will do sth, I believe but I guess the main couple will still magically overcome it? Just like before :). But honestly, I'm quite enjoying the fact that I'm seeing a lot of Seju lately and I hope so much that it won't end so soon =))))). I want to see more sexy, teasing, annoying-the-heck-out-of-teamblonde's shippers Seju =)))).

Anddddd I'm soooooo excited about the new team leader =))))))). Who could that beeee? It will be the biggest shock if it's the assassin @@.

Well at least you are finding it still entertaining haha even if some of us are just feeling a bit worn out.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

There will be one last drama and I think Seju would be the reason or at least the one who initiates it. Judging from what she's been behaving the latest 2 chaps, she will do sth, I believe but I guess the main couple will still magically overcome it? Just like before :). But honestly, I'm quite enjoying the fact that I'm seeing a lot of Seju lately and I hope so much that it won't end so soon =))))). I want to see more sexy, teasing, annoying-the-heck-out-of-teamblonde's shippers Seju =)))).

Well at least you are finding it still entertaining haha even if some of us are just feeling a bit worn out.

Nah, I'm not talking about the story-telling or the content of the story =)))), I'm just enjoying the appearance of Seju =)))))) since she's my favourite =))))) and by the end, I'm not talking about end of the story (I wish it end soon enough), I'm talking about the end of Seju's frequent appearance =))))))), she might disappear soon, who knows? I've long overlooked the thrill of the story since the day Sungji magically forgives Sumin =)))))), that day I know that SungjixSumin is unbreakable already =)))))

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 11:31PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

^
good question, well, the way I see it is that she wants to stop thinking about Seju the whole time.. given the timing and the flashback in ch 57, you will see Sumin asking Seju not to go to the same university so she will not be thinking about Seju

As much as I can recall, she wanted to resign from her work because doing that she would be able to leave Seju as well as cut all tie with Seju. But due to not being able to see Sungji anymore, she told Seju she couldn't stop working there. The reason why she still resigns now, I really don't remember. Though I don't feel like rereading that part atm. Did she ever say to Seju something like she would stop working there if she could make up with Sungji?

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 1:26AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I honestly think that Sumin and Seju need some actual time apart.

even if they do, guess who will run to whom first !

Whomever you believe is the worse character out of Sumin & Seju ; )

But seriously i don't believe Sumin has ever had the chance. The two times she has tried to move on Seju's family have brought her back into the fold.

But like everything we can do as readers that's just an opinion.

Regarding to the question who runs to whom first, I'm not sure who you're implying with the worse out of the two but this is the question we will not know for sure. Why? Cause the thing is, the first time when they broke up, Seju accepted it and didn't run back, it was Sumin who came back and stringed everything along for 10 years. At the moment, maybe things are different cause Sumin has Sungji but one thing I also concluded from reading the story, Seju would never directly run back to Sumin. You could see this, she complies every request Sumin want, even quitting the job and leaving her. She doesnt directly tell Sumin to be back to her or directly running back to Sumin. She deliberately waits for Sumin to come back to her. All the time, she just waits and sometimes did sth bad to get Sumin back but she always waits, and not directly run back to her, she will just manipulative Sumin to be back to her on her own will. That's how Seju works, she respects Sumin's decisions but sometimes manipulating them. So for that question, we honestly couldnt know the real answer, especially if given the situation that is Sumin cut completely all ties and completely disappear from each other's life
Edit: to make it short, to me, Seju doesnt want to force Sumin to do anything she doesn't want. She wants Sumin to do it on her own, even with go back to Seju

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 1:59AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

One thing interesting on ch 8 is the answer of this question:
"What happened if you keep doing whatever you want to do?"

Since what I see in seju now... she is doing whatever she want to do. Not like in her past self before sumin proclaimed that she still love seju. Even if she will lose, hopefully it won't left with regret ...

Ohhh, I agree with this. This Seju seems to be the Seju with nothing left to lose. She just does watever she wants to do and she will go all out, no longer care for anything anymore, from her family to this, she's indeed living the life with a mindset there-might-be-no-tomorrow

joined Mar 21, 2017

I honestly think that Sumin and Seju need some actual time apart.

even if they do, guess who will run to whom first !

Whomever you believe is the worse character out of Sumin & Seju ; )

But seriously i don't believe Sumin has ever had the chance. The two times she has tried to move on Seju's family have brought her back into the fold.

But like everything we can do as readers that's just an opinion.

Regarding to the question who runs to whom first, I'm not sure who you're implying with the worse out of the two but this is the question we will not know for sure.

I was making a joke about how readers will have a preferred character that they see in a better light than others. Since it's hypothetical the person that would run back will depend on who the reader prefers as a character.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 2:43AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

^
good question, well, the way I see it is that she wants to stop thinking about Seju the whole time.. given the timing and the flashback in ch 57, you will see Sumin asking Seju not to go to the same university so she will not be thinking about Seju

As much as I can recall, she wanted to resign from her work because doing that she would be able to leave Seju as well as cut all tie with Seju. But due to not being able to see Sungji anymore, she told Seju she couldn't stop working there. The reason why she still resigns now, I really don't remember. Though I don't feel like rereading that part atm. Did she ever say to Seju something like she would stop working there if she could make up with Sungji?

Maybe we can assume that since they are together again so she pushed through with the resignation with same reasons.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

And why Sungji is still working there is something I don't understand.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Sungji still working there, that i can't think of any reason. im lost as you are

Since in this chp Sumin asked Seju if she remembers her promise about the house rules, I would very much like to see Seju asking Sumin if she remembers all her promises to her :) (i like drama lol)

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 3:09AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

"I will be on your side no matter what." And now she is on Sungji's. Such a liar.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Clearly, she broke so many promises, and still breaking even to sungji. Where is the "ill keep her in her room as much as possible"?

Just like the others, I think Seju is going all out and doing what she wants, nothing to lose. But i wouldn't like her to do something direct to get sumin back.

I like what she's doing now, just teasing Sumin and letting her remember their good memories together.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 3:20AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Clearly, she broke so many promises, and still breaking even to sungji. Where is the "ill keep her in her room as much as possible"?

As much as that.

joined Mar 21, 2017

She never withdraws her resignation, just asks to put it on hold.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Was there a scene where she said she didn't need to put it on hold anymore?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Not that i remember. All i know is that eventually she was still going to go through with it.

joined Apr 27, 2016

I want to point out 3 little things I noticed:
- Seju's face after Sumin closed the bathroom's door(?) (I assumed she went looking for Seju and then when she knew where she was, she immediately closed the door), her face look sad(?), the previous scene she's all sexy but right next scene, her face is very different from the previous one
- I personally think Seju has lied about her already eating dinner, Sumin said there's nothing in the fridge and the food on table left untouched. Seju can't leave the house so I guess she lied about having dinner. For what exactly? Why did she lie about this?
- Sumin's over-protectiveness. Sumin seems to be too protective towards Seju at the moment. She checks on Seju every second and the beginning of the chap makes me feel she's kinda paranoid @@. Plus the whole, driving Seju to and from work, too, bascally she doesn't let Seju out of her sight @@. A little too protective for the whole situation, as if she's very afraid sth will happen to Seju and she would disappear forever.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What's the point in letting your gf to work alone in your ex gf's company?

joined Feb 4, 2016

And driving the ex-gf to her office, which is the same office where her gf is working at. Such is the complication of Sumin's lyfe.

Btw, what did Seju reference to before she got hit by the pillow and smiled ? I am totally lost.

joined Apr 27, 2016

And driving the ex-gf to her office, which is the same office where her gf is working at. Such is the complication of Sumin's lyfe.

Btw, what did Seju reference to before she got hit by the pillow and smiled ? I am totally lost.

The first time Sumin and Seju makes love, Sumin is very nervous so she couldn't open one button of Seju's shirt. It's from chapter 8. Open sesame was from this =))))). Seju's teasing is jack-pot in that scene, I lol so hard =))))))). But quite surprised that it's Seju who talked about this, since I'm pretty sure the flashback in that chap was from Sumin's mind =))))))

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 4:38AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What does "open sesame" mean?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sungji still working there, that i can't think of any reason. im lost as you are

Since in this chp Sumin asked Seju if she remembers her promise about the house rules, I would very much like to see Seju asking Sumin if she remembers all her promises to her :) (i like drama lol)

Sumin and promises shouldn't be put together in the same sentence =)))))), I could've punched Sumin so hard when talking about promises with Sumin =)))))

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

What does "open sesame" mean?

Do you know Alibaba story? When he came to the cave and said the phrase, the cave would magically open? =)))))

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Ahhhhh, Alibaba said that word. It's sooooooo long time ago when I watched Alibaba.

joined Mar 5, 2017

The first time Sumin and Seju makes love, Sumin is very nervous so she couldn't open one button of Seju's shirt. It's from chapter 8. Open sesame was from this =))))). Seju's teasing is jack-pot in that scene, I lol so hard =))))))). But quite surprised that it's Seju who talked about this, since I'm pretty sure the flashback in that chap was from Sumin's mind =))))))

And when she finally unbottoned all of seju's blouse revealing her upper body, there the "open sesame" hahaha i so love that scene in latest ch

To reply you must either login or sign up.