Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Nakatani said she is 80% done. This will be finished by early 2020.

I've done the math. If the 80% figure is true, then there should be 9 chapters left. It's still not certain, but it's a good enough reference.

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

I've done the math. If the 80% figure is true, then there should be 9 chapters left. It's still not certain, but it's a good enough reference.

I included the possibility for extra chapters.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Don't feed matsuri_wins guys. The name says it all doesn't it? lol
What she wants as "payoff" has nothing to do with real payoff.

So this month is going to be a bonus chapter? Well, I don't dislike it. They have always been pretty entertaining in their own right. I wonder what it could be about though? Maybe Riko-sensei chewing Miyako out? lol

It looks like it's about how they got together in college.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, I didn't factor in that :/
I may or may not have to run the numbers. Again

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It looks like it's about how they got together in college.

That was my second guess. November really is Origins month haha

joined Oct 22, 2018

November really is Origins month haha

I don't quite understand. Can I get some explanation? Just wanna understand it better. Also... curiousity...

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 5:41PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Idk the story is just too slow for me. I really like the writing, can't find any problems with it...but jfc do these people spend their lives analyzing their feelings or what? xD Like, the adult couple is much more interesting, it would be great if there was a spin-off series about them. Touko should just stop being an emo and grow the hell up. She is suffering from the ultimate 1st world problem: the girl she loves, after a long time thinks she is amazing and loves her back. Wow, what a horrible problem to have.

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 9:48PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

It's the people who don't reflect on their feelings who have the most trouble growing up.

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Idk the story is just too slow for me. I really like the writing, can't find any problems with it...but jfc do these people spend their lives analyzing their feelings or what? xD Like, the adult couple is much more interesting, it would be great if there was a spin-off series about them. Touko should just stop being an emo and grow the hell up. She is suffering from the ultimate 1st world problem: the girl she loves, after a long time thinks she is amazing and loves her back. Wow, what a horrible problem to have.

Yeah Touko, why can't you just get over your deeply ingrained trauma already?

Seriously, you might as well tell a depressed person to 'get over it' or a person who broke their legs to 'walk it off'. You're being insensitive.

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

The longest volume is 9 chapters long (6 actual chapters with 3 extras), so worst case scenario is 15 months. (Well actual worst case scenario is that Nakatani's editor makes her extend it by another 100 chapters, during which she gets ill and stops writing)

joined Oct 22, 2018

The longest volume is 9 chapters long (6 actual chapters with 3 extras), so worst case scenario is 15 months. (Well actual worst case scenario is that Nakatani's editor makes her extend it by another 100 chapters, during which she gets ill and stops writing)

Is the last redaction supposed to be some kind of dark humor? I want to know if I made a mistake by chuckling (if it isn't dark humor) or not (it is is dark humor).

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't quite understand. Can I get some explanation? Just wanna understand it better. Also... curiousity...

Dont think too hard about it.

Maybe you are the one who needs to get over yourself, eh? This "issue" would probably not exist if you didnt have to wait a month per chapter. There is no "too slow" here, not if you'd be able to read it all in one go anyway. Working through psychological issues takes a fair amount of time. How many chapters has it been since Yuu's confession? Oh yeah, just two. Of which 1 didnt even focus on Touko and Yuu. It's almost like it can't get resolved that fast~

And you're once again showing that you don't really seem to get the story or its themes that much. I don't even wanna say that about you, but you just keep rubbing it in. The worst part is probably that you think this is funny lol

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 5:20AM

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Is the last redaction supposed to be some kind of dark humor? I want to know if I made a mistake by chuckling (if it isn't dark humor) or not (it is is dark humor).

It's dark humour. Or was it???

joined Jul 26, 2016

YagaKimi becomes the Inuyasha for the 2010s

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

YagaKimi becomes the Inuyasha for the 2010s

Woaaaah! It's not that dragged out! XD

joined Oct 22, 2018

chuckles at some of the more recent posts

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Yuu gets hit by truck-kun and is transported to another world. 1000 chapters later she returns but, finds that Touko is dead due to different time flows

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yuu gets hit by truck-kun and is transported to another world. 1000 chapters later she returns but, finds that Touko is dead due to different time flows

Now that would be the most depressing YagaKimi prediction I've seen.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ya know guys, putting things in spoilers doesn't make it any less spam. So uh, let's not do it?

In other news, on some comment sections for the anime I had a (let's call it a) discussion with someone who claimed there are too many lesbians in the anime and it's completely unrealistic. Along the lines of in Yuri and Yaoi all characters always turn gay.
You think the anime having Sayaka and the adult couple revealed in the same episode made it feel too strained? YagaKimi is one of the most realistic yuri stories imo, where the percentage of straight to gay is very believable and BOYS EXIST. Like in the story. And they have actual roles other than being a threat.

Maybe those commenters don't know narrative focus, but what do I know?

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Ya know guys, putting things in spoilers doesn't make it any less spam. So uh, let's not do it?

In other news, on some comment sections for the anime I had a (let's call it a) discussion with someone who claimed there are too many lesbians in the anime and it's completely unrealistic. Along the lines of in Yuri and Yaoi, all characters always turn gay.
You think the anime having Sayaka and the adult couple revealed in the same episode made it feel too strained? YagaKimi is one of the most realistic yuri stories IMO, where the percentage of straight to gay is very believable and BOYS EXIST. Like in the story. And they have actual roles other than being a threat.

Maybe those commenters don't know narrative focus, but what do I know?

I don't think like 3 messages counts as spam and it's still technically related to YagaKimi but, if you'll send me the link to your discussion I'll back you up.

Some people are pretty dumb. I watched a YouTube review of Monogatari yesterday and the guy didn't like it because he wants there to be more action, even though it's stated multiple times that violence won't really solve the problems and that these are psychological problems.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't think like 3 messages counts as spam and it's still technically related to YagaKimi but, if you'll send me the link to your discussion I'll back you up.

Some people are pretty dumb. I watched a YouTube review of Monogatari yesterday and the guy didn't like it because he wants there to be more action, even though it's stated multiple times that violence won't really solve the problems and that these are psychological problems.

Stating that you find previous comments funny is not related to YagaKimi. Which is fine once or twice, but not every day. You know who I'm talking about.

I wasn't trying to rally people to my personal Crusade here. It was just a tidbit I wanted to share, because it's something I saw a lot during Episode 7's release. I never perceived it as a lot of lesbians, but then again I might be comparing it to the extreme 404 Men Not Found stories with literally only gay girls.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Stating that you find previous comments funny is not related to YagaKimi. Which is fine once or twice, but not every day. You know who I'm talking about.

Yes, you're talking about me.

I wasn't trying to rally people to my personal Crusade here. It was just a tidbit I wanted to share, because it's something I saw a lot during Episode 7's release.

Too bad. I wanted to get involved... sigh

I never perceived it as a lot of lesbians, but then again I might be comparing it to the extreme 404 Men Not Found stories with literally only gay girls.

We're in the same camp there. Also, why did I chuckle at that 404 Men Not Found thingy?

EDIT:
We can see how my attempt to combine to the spoiler action and whatever this `` action is called failed horribly.

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 5:05PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Rolling my eyes, seeing same person complaining again. Okay. Next

I’m waiting for the next YagaKimi episode this week! My heart is ready! And of course for that special chapter. I think it’s good to read that and be entertained to how they get together Riko-sensei and Miyako, I mean.

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 8:52PM

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Good news: ‘hectopascal’ at #11 / ‘Kimi ni furete’ at #12 in iTunes Japan charts today!

https://i.redd.it/0qteo0xra7121.jpg

last edited at Nov 29, 2018 2:27AM

You aren't very introspective, are you?

To reply you must either login or sign up.