Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

joined Mar 25, 2013

Thanks for the translation :] Hopefully someone typesets them.

And someone translates the Meifong x Torino doujin xD Looks funny.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

telamon

Thanks for the translation :]

No problem <3

And someone translates the Meifong x Torino doujin xD Looks funny.

It is only 10 pages. Might do it as well xD

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mamori: Mirei-san <3
sfx over Mirei: nervous, nervous, nervous

Mamori: I never imagined that I would get so incredibly tired.
Mamori: And the size of hands is different too
Mamori: Wow
Mamori: See, they really are big
Mamori: I wonder if they are bigger than men's?

Mamori: Please, let me braid your hair
text: Jealousy
text --> Got tired
sfx: huff, puff, huff, puff
Mamori: ... I'm sorry
sfx: puff, huff, puff
Mirei: No...

Mirei: Good night
Mirei: Stop looking at me with those eyes
Mirei: ...ah, but isn't it
Mirei: like I'm reaping what I sow?

Mamori: Stupid Mirei, stupid Mirei, stupid Mirei...

WHOA!

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

THANK YOU SO MUCH NEV!!!!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine
WHOA!

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

THANK YOU SO MUCH NEV!!!!

<3

Now that I think, maybe Mirei is the one saying "sorry" and Mamori "no". Might fit better.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ The nice thing there is that it works both ways (:

It is only 10 pages. Might do it as well xD

I'd be really thankful :]

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Here is a translation of what happened on this week's radio show

At opening talk Iguchi asked Izawa about her last year New Year Resolution and whether she completes it or not. Izawa said close but not quite because her resolution is to have 10 roles in this year, including the nameless mob character. So far she only voices 7. Iguchi's resolution is to get a driving license, it has been her resolution for past 2 years. She then jokingly promote the driving school she goes to by saying 'that they have beautiful ladies as your driving instructor'. Actually in another anime radio she also talked about her driving school, she said her instructor said that she always made funny face when she concentrate on driving.

After the opening they started with looking back on ep 4. They comment on how fast it is for Mamori to become Akira's rabid fan. When Mamori goes full fangirl mode Izawa said she feels same way with Mirei, 'Mamori how could you'. Iguchi said that while Mirei's jealous of Akira she was more like 'is she for real?'. Guess she was more surprised than jealous. Then Iguchi asked Izawa whether she have experience being such rabid fans like Mamori. Izawa said she's to shy to do something like putting her idol poster in her room, but her Mother have clear file of Hanyu Yuzuru, Japanese Olympic Gold Medalist for Men's singles in figure skating.

Mail time, first one talked about how there's so many women with nice body in this show but then remembers that Kubo Yurika, Meifon's VA, is also a gravure model and said that it was very useful as reference. Both Izawa and Iguchi went silent for few second before iguchi answered with a thank you and then both the writer and Izawa broke out laughing. This guy is basically said he wished 3D women are as stylish as 2D women in VD but then reminded himself that Yurika Kubo is actually hot enough to compete with 2D. Iguchi and Izawa then proceed to talked about how nice Yurika's style is and how she can looks good no matter what she wore. Note: 'stylish' here means hot. They said because the episode recording were done in summer many of the VAs came to studio wearing fashionable clothes that exposed lots of skin. They said Kasumi's VA, Tazawa Masumi always wore fashionable clothes when they met for recording. Iguchi said Tazawa's skirt were so short she thought maybe she could see her panties. She didn't see them though, if she did she said she would have told Tazawa.

They didn't talked much about VD in this week radio, mainly because Iguchi keep talking about Tokimeki Memorial 2's Kasumi, Slam Dunk and Saiyuki. Izawa said she don't know much about them which trigger Iguchi's nerd switch. Izawa know Slam Dunk because her middle school teacher like to quote the manga but doesn't know anything about it other than that. She didn't play Tokimeki Memorial and know nothing about Saiyuki and thought Iguchi talked about Journey to the West story instead of the anime. Reminder that Izawa is 21 and Iguchi is 27. This began when the second mail asked then what type of 2D girls they like. Iguchi said Kasumi from Tokimeki. Izawa's favorite type is cute type like Hanazono Hikari from Special A, she love Special A so much it inspire her to be a seiyuu. Izawa also like cute type girls like Mamori.

I don't know how they get to Slam Dunk and Saiyuki from a question about girls.

BD info, first BD will have audio commentary from Iguchi, Izawa, Director Kaneko and Big Boobs producer Takaki. They will talked about the nitty gritty details about boobs and other supposedly forbidden topics.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

"Big Boobs producer"

lol

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

call me crazy but...
Mami+ Homura+Kyoko= Mirei
Sayaka+ Madoka= Tokonome

boobs and body and blonde hair(mamis). Calm and serious atitude and obsession with Tokonome (Homura). Hardheaded and spontaneous and sometimes childish while still having a kick-ass side AND being loyal (Kyoko).

Innocent, oblivious yet warm hearted and caring (Madoka). Jealous, emotionally driven looking for "prince charming" (Old Sayaka).

is anyone seeing this or am i just crazy?

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 12:10AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

........eh...I'll do it later.

Hopefully someone typesets them.

T-That deja-vu...XD

crazy talk but it's ok.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

........eh...I'll do it later.

Hopefully someone typesets them.

T-That deja-vu...XD

crazy talk but it's ok.

maybe I'm trying to make this better for me to watch XD ahahahaha

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

If you search hard enough, you're gonna make that connection from any anime to any anime. There are like 10 different anime personalities and looks, so there's bound to be some similarities.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

..Aww man and I was sorta liking the show...well didn't expect much from a hentaish "yuri" title but come on... stupid prince I bet it's a girl and that weird sex/rape/mental rape/sex scene... and Mamori being all stupid over some random dude, COME ON.

I am a fan of Mirei,I hope she finds true love. Mamori can burn in a fire in the woods

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

..Aww man and I was sorta liking the show...well didn't expect much from a hentaish "yuri" title but come on... stupid prince I bet it's a girl and that weird sex/rape/mental rape/sex scene... and Mamori being all stupid over some random dude, COME ON.

I am a fan of Mirei,I hope she finds true love. Mamori can burn in a fire in the woods

It's early yet, she can't see the dashing young Mirei standing in front of her. I think Mamori will at some point...or she could be an airhead. Only time will tell. I can't make judgements on her as character yet, especially since we don't really have much background information on either characters.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Oh so we have an idiot MC once again.. I mean come on, those guys are utterly revolting, attacked you without warning, tortured your friend, tried to force you into a marriage and then you go and fall for their Governor.. ffs Mamori.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

But ins't "he" the governor? The only "man" in the island that most girls see as a prince? I don't think you can call "him" random...

About Mirei almost rape, that girl creates ilusions, we don't know if only sexual or not, but shouldn't we assume they have an aphrodisiac side effect to be more effective? She's already screwing with the person brain to make them think the situation is real, having the side effect of making the girl anormally excited, like she would not be if it was real, don't seen improbable.

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 11:19AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

It's early yet, she can't see the dashing young Mirei standing in front of her. I think Mamori will at some point...or she could be an airhead. Only time will tell. I can't make judgements on her as character yet, especially since we don't really have much background information on either characters.

That is true...but still...

joined Apr 27, 2014

But ins't "he" the governor? The only "man" in the island that most girls see as a prince? I don't think you can call "him" random...

About Mirei almost rape, that girl creates ilusions, we don't know if only sexual or not, but shouldn't we assume they have an aphrodisiac side effect to be more effective? She's already screwing with the person brain to make them think the situation is real, having the side effect of making the girl anormally excited, like she would not be if it was real, don't seen improbable.

I call him random cos Mirei has actually done stuff for Mamori,like helping her and shit,this guy just shows up and all girls wet their panties,come on!! I dislike phallus adoration vibes .

I don't care about the illusion,just that she immediately went for it just cos it's a guy.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I call him random cos Mirei has actually done stuff for Mamori,like helping her and shit,this guy just shows up and all girls wet their panties,come on!! I dislike phallus adoration vibes .

I don't care about the illusion,just that she immediately went for it just cos it's a guy.

I don't see it as phallus adoration and neither as Mamori went for it because "he's" a guy, the girls in the island basically see "him" as the guy, the ideal prince, it don't have anything to do with being male, and we already know Mamori is a big fangirl of the governor, they worship "him" because of the facade of ideal prince "he" puts on to manipulate the girls, yeah Mirei made a lot for Mamori, but we can't forget this is not Cross Ange, the girls knows man exist, it's not an island full of fake lesbian so we can assume most girls are straight, of course some will be situational sexuality and some gay/bi, so of course for now Mamori don't see Mirei as possible lover, but since she will end with Mirei we can assume she's bi, the way Mirei was disgusted by those guys I think she's gay, my point is that the only ones that are probably gay or at least bi are the important characters we see, some who probably are or will be a couple, and maybe some side characters related to them, the rest we can assume they're straight since a lot of the girls worship the governor, sure they wet their panties for "him", but it's because of who "he" pretends to be, not because "he's" male, or they will make everyone bi unless said otherwise.

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 2:34PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ only thing, it's not necessarily set in stone that Mamori will end up with Mirei ;) I'm not saying she'll end up with 'him' but who knows what the writers have come up with.

Also @Katze, if you payed attention to what they classified 'him' as, it's fairly obvious it's not a 'him' but a her. Really poor job of trying to deceive the viewers if that was their intention, or they just overlooked that part. Who knows.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah it's not set in stone they will end together, they are promoted as the main couple so I doubt they will end with someone else, it might end with neither being with anyone too.

I don't think it's a poor job, they didn't even try because it was going to be obvious either way one of the "man" is a girl disguised because of the art.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The thing is though that only one is portrayed as a man, and not multiple people. But yeah, they most likely didn't even try. If you add the radio shows that people watch, they already know there's not going to be a prominent male role.

So it's all for the sake of Plot

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 2:40PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I have no idea what you guys complain about. It was the best episode so far.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I guess your avatar suits you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

True, I always thought it was disturbing the lack of black rapists in yuri, we definitely need more!

The thing is though that only one is portrayed as a man, and not multiple people. But yeah, they most likely didn't even try. If you add the radio shows that people watch, they already know there's not going to be a prominent male role.

So it's all for the sake of Plot

Yeah it's strange that only one girl is disguised as a guy, it would make more sense to be a group or something like that, I bet she's like Charlotte of Infinite Stratos, while disguised is flat, when reveal herself have the biggest "Plot" in the serie.

joined Mar 25, 2013

True, I always thought it was disturbing the lack of black rapists in yuri, we definitely need more!

Forgot the 'guy' part there ;) Not that women raping other women is any better, but still, distinction!

Yeah it's strange that only one girl is disguised as a guy, it would make more sense to be a group or something like that, I bet she's like Charlotte of Infinite Stratos, while disguised is flat, when reveal herself have the biggest "Plot" in the serie.

I doubt it'd be like that about her Plot, she has Torino to compare with and that other one that got tortured in one of the episodes. If she did manage that though, the technique is sure to sell for a lot xD

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 4:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.