Forum › Hinata Gaii discussion

joined Feb 11, 2014

About as subtexty as a sledgehammer, if you ask me.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

10mb pages is overkill

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

10mb pages is overkill

Yikes, no wonder is loaded so slowly.

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Someone need to translate Yama no Susume...

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

About as subtexty as a sledgehammer, if you ask me.

Yeah, I also think the subtext tag isn't needed.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol...cute

joined Jan 4, 2014

...at least the anime is available on Crunchyroll. Better than nothing I guess.

joined May 11, 2012

Yeah, It's another series on my list to read/watch one day, one day...

Anyone read the raws? I read in some places that it is shoujo ai, but I wonder if it's not just another manga full of subtext about girls that seen to have some kind of mental retardation that in the end don't do anything, I can't help feeling that after the manga they will marry some random faceless male and the subtext was just to help the sales and trolling the fanbase, like Yuyushiki in that unless someone read the raws and it goes beyoned subtext than it's not real yuri and Yukari will continue with her arranged marriage, I fucking hate arranged marriages...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

...at least the anime is available on nyaa.se. Better than nothing I guess.

Anyone read the raws? I read in some places that it is shoujo ai, but I wonder if it's not just another manga full of subtext about girls that seen to have some kind of mental retardation that in the end don't do anything, I can't help feeling that after the manga they will marry some random faceless male and the subtext was just to help the sales and trolling the fanbase, like Yuyushiki in that unless someone read the raws and it goes beyoned subtext than it's not real yuri and Yukari will continue with her arranged marriage, I fucking hate arranged marriages...

Clearly it's about mountain climbing. Why would there be subtext in a manga about mountain climbing?

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

This is the only one?! Where are all my doujins about girls climbing the mountain of adulthood together!? Why aren't there stories about Aoi and Hinata going up close friends and coming down lovers?

Also, I can do without the huge images, it really makes for a jarring viewing experience, really breaks my flow, you know?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Also, I can do without the huge images, it really makes for a jarring viewing experience, really breaks my flow, you know?

Your flow, it is not funky.

And that's terrible.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

This is the only one?! Where are all my doujins about girls climbing the mountain of adulthood together!? Why aren't there stories about Aoi and Hinata going up close friends and coming down lovers?

Why are there so many Canadians around here? In America we like things to be BIG and I mean BIG!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Post of the year nomination, 2015. Please bless me with more puns, onee-sama.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

BakaUpdates says Shoujo Ai and Romance. Even MyAnimeList says it's Shoujo Ai and Romance and MyAnimeList doesn't put those tags there until the manga is ultra clear about it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why are there so many Canadians around here? In America we like things to be BIG and I mean BIG!

Dude, we've got legit megafauna up here. Moose and that big nickel pretty much fulfills our quota for BIG so we don't need more.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

There's a small typo on page 5 it should say "Quiet" not "Quite" but other than that it's a pretty cute story Yama no Susume needs more yuri doujin love!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

BakaUpdates says Shoujo Ai and Romance. Even MyAnimeList says it's Shoujo Ai and Romance and MyAnimeList doesn't put those tags there until the manga is ultra clear about it.

It's at a level of subtext that just frustrates us because they won't outright say it. A la Nanoha

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Yukari will continue with her arranged marriage, I fucking hate arranged marriages...

Yukari doesn't have any arranged marriage, there won't be any arranged marriages. Mikami Komata only writes yuri.

joined May 11, 2012

Yukari will continue with her arranged marriage, I fucking hate arranged marriages...

Yukari doesn't have any arranged marriage, there won't be any arranged marriages. Mikami Komata only writes yuri.

Thanks for clarifying that for me, I remember reading long ago in some places that Yukari had one, but for more or less two years I wasn't able to watch any anime, so I was never able to confirm that, although it's been more than one year that I'm able to read/watch things normally, my depression didn't let me do much, just thinking of the many animes and mangas that I need to watch/read makes me depressed, anyway thanks again Komi028.

And about Mikami Komata, does he/she have any other manga besides Yuyushiki and Smiling Broadly?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

And about Mikami Komata, does he/she have any other manga besides Yuyushiki and Smiling Broadly?

He did a chapter of the K-ON Anthology

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

unrelated to the definitely not subtext, i feel like “hiking” would have been a more accurate translation than “mountain climbing” here but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joined Aug 7, 2020

ye thats not subtext at all lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.