Forum › Posts by Shoz

joined Jun 6, 2015

Duuuudddee I wanna play Dragon Age sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaddd. If anyone is thinking about getting this game, read this review, and I assure you, you'll want it. ( And it's in comic-form so it doesn't take long to read.) http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/dragon-age-molly-ostertag/

Haha, I love Dragon Age. I've played the first two, but have yet to play the third though [mostly because I hate all of the characters sigh].

The first one is amazing, the second one not so much (but not nearly enough to be bad or even decent as many people seem to say it is).

If any of y'all have a PS3 and haven't played it, I also second (or third?) the recommendation. You won't regret it.

Unless you have finals

Dragon age 3 game play is so much enjoyable that sometime i forgot about romance stuff. The character is not so bad but i wish could go out with other character like Morgan or Leliana.

There is some yuri in otome game but most of them are sub route or minor ending. But recently i just played Queen's gambit from Voltage USA and they have one female character route to be picked. It's quite good since the protagonist and this character do have their own story for themselves (not like yuri character in most otome game).

Shoz
LOVE/DEATH discussion 08 Jun 03:57
joined Jun 6, 2015

I think the rich one is just gonna buy an island for the two of them in the end so they can live happily in solitude until they die.

Best solution

They could die from fight and wound instead of aging. The hairpin part made me chill

Shoz
Bridesmaid discussion 08 Jun 03:31
joined Jun 6, 2015

Btw, Fleur--->Flowers
is there a possibility that this visual novel is also known in Thailand or am I just seeing things?

I don't know how famous this visual novel in Thailand, but it might be known in yuri lover community.
BTW in the original work Fleur's name read "Fuse". Don't know the meaning of it thou, might be some kind of circuit thing.

Shoz
Bridesmaid discussion 06 Jun 09:32
joined Jun 6, 2015

Didn't expect the marriage issue to become this deep. I personally say that this kind of wedding is possible and realistic, bullshit but real, that why its sad.

Shoz
Age 15 discussion 06 Jun 07:06
joined Jun 6, 2015

God i never knew that all those liquid in his previous works are pee. I thought it was an over flow organism.