Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Do you see how many times it takes for you to write a sentence that is both spelling and grammar error free? That's how many steps a QCed scanlations have to go through before it's finally done. So, don't compare rough typesets with a real QCed scanlations and ask for perfection from rough typesets.

Ah crap, you thought I was being serious?

Sorry, I didn't intend to harp on the error, it was a play on the result. I assumed you wouldn't take me serious, because I doubt one twentieth of my posts have been so, I understand that was silly now. I get that it's a tough thing you do, ignore me.

Edit: Ooh, just hit my favourite number! Onward to 6669!

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 12:45AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010
joined Jan 31, 2015

Thanks, kyra!

Please check the huge post I made above about the technical issue that I experienced with the overlay method. If needed, please forward to Doonge as he/she might not be checking this forum.

In the meantime, if anyone is having issues with the overlay method with the bookmarklet, use Chrome's Incognito Mode (Ctrl Shift N) or Firefox's Private Browsing (Ctrl Shift P).

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 3:06AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Overlay version up
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/38

Daebak! Just in time for this. Works perfectly fine with me (Google Chrome)
Anywho, omo! Omo! Omo! Domestic SeolRae sure is nice, and I believe that Seol-a will pump it up next week ~
How Ssamba manages to keep us on our toes every week, just OTL

YOU CAN"T FOOL ME THIS IS THE WORK OF SERN I KNOW IT IS....time to start up the microwave the yuri must survive no seolrae must live or all is lost...El...psy....congroo......

Don't worry. This is the steins;gate's choice. El psy congroo

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm not sure if Seola is a caring person to all her friends, but every action of hers screams "I care for Norae so much." (Treating No-rae to meals, buying No-rae coffee, drunk dialing No-rae, chasing No-rae all the way to her hometown, getting moodswings by No-rae's actions, giving No-rae her own umbrella, etc on and on). Yet she doesnt understand it herself. Why is she so dense and naive? Lol. It's still cute every way though. Samba has her magic.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

And I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into details. I saw the umbrella scene where Seo-la pushed her own umbrella to No-rae saying she'll be going home soon anyway so she doesnt need it herself. But the scene about her picking up the phone from Min-jeong and immediately asking her where she are shows that she does have plan to hang out with Min-jeong afterwards (means not going home soon) lol. I really think Samba puts a lot of thoughts into details, since every chapter is short anyway. It so shows Seo-la actively but unconsciously cares so much about No-rae. Seo-la is so cute. My ideal type of gf

grlsgirlsgurls
Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

Thanks halmoni, d.d.d., flutteringfeelingsmanwha imgur owner and kyra. I appreciate it. I'm one of those that read it on comico, then halmoni's translations, then both d.d.d. rough typesets and kyra's version.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 5:32AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

The accident happened at around 9.30pm. No-Rae's supposed to get off work at around 8.00pm, but she said that she might get off a little later than that. So, maybe No-Rae did not answer the call because she is still at work, and will later call Seol-A. Another possibility is that No-Rae's walking back home from the station with that blue umbrella Seol-A gave her. Well the last 2 possibilities is either No-Rae was on that bus and is among those 20 injured people, or she is among the 3 people who died, and that blue umbrella will be used to identify No-Rae's belonging. But come one, SSmba's not that cruel right? No-Rae must be safe, and will soon return to Seol-A's arms.

joined Mar 23, 2013

The accident happened at around 9.30pm. No-Rae's supposed to get off work at around 8.00pm, but she said that she might get off a little later than that. So, maybe No-Rae did not answer the call because she is still at work, and will later call Seol-A. Another possibility is that No-Rae's walking back home from the station with that blue umbrella Seol-A gave her. Well the last 2 possibilities is either No-Rae was on that bus and is among those 20 injured people, or she is among the 3 people who died, and that blue umbrella will be used to identify No-Rae's belonging. But come one, SSmba's not that cruel right? No-Rae must be safe, and will soon return to Seol-A's arms.

Pulling a Fuuka on us.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

R.I.P.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No-Rae is dead.

The End.

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

She's not dead. But we'll see what happens... I'll just be patient...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

tough luck for seola, after following norea to the ends of korea, and finally settling in... BAM. bus.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 9:56AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

^ Gasp! What if it's not SeolRae b-but Seol-a x Gue-rim (No-rae's older sister) all along?!
How No-rae's gone and so Seol-a falls into the abyss of despair, and then she meets Geu-rim, together they grieve until over time bam! And take note, on Ssamba's arts, No-rae has always been long-haired, now we know!
haha seriously let's all humor ourselves while we wait for next week... we could have a Forever Girls route here too

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It's funny in some ways to read all that "No-rae is dead" comments. Ssamba can't kill her. Comic is too popular to kill one of MC xD especially when we (for now) mostly have her POV :P

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And years later, Seol-a hooks up with little nephew because he LOOKS JUST LIKE NO-RAE. And he's got a dick, to boot.

Philosophia, het ending version. Age gap Bad Ending

(just kidding. Everyone knows that Ssamba won't kill her)

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 10:45AM

Yuri-goggles_test
joined Feb 11, 2015

Thanks halmoni, d.d.d., flutteringfeelingsmanwha imgur owner and kyra. I appreciate it. I'm one of those that read it on comico, then halmoni's translations, then both d.d.d. rough typesets and kyra's version.

I make your words mine. Many thanks to all who work to make this manhwa accessible to a larger number of people.

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Stop killing my no-rae ...^^

May I suggest something to kill the slow walking time till next week?
I will make a pool of what do you think happened to No-rae and you can choose one of the following:

1) No-rae is not affected/injured because she wasn't in the bus anymore
2) No-rae was in the bus at time of accident but is totally fine/mild scratch
3) No-rae seriously injured in the accident (coma/broken bone,,etc) and they took her to hospital

Mine goes to number 3.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 3:12PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Needs a died option, that greyed out panel seriously. Your faith in sense does you no credit.

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Needs a died option, that greyed out panel seriously. Your faith in sense does you no credit.

No way, I WILL NOT kill no-rae with my hands.....kidding
But seriously, we all know the chance of no-rae dying here is almost zero...actually it is zero. That is why I didn't put that option

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You're assuming sense! Paranoia is the only voting tool that should be used.

My money is on died.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anyway, forced drama ahead.

joined Sep 4, 2014

But why would the author suddenly kill off no Rae tho? Isn't this just the beginning of the third arc? I honestly don't think she's dead and my guess is that she was either hurt or got off the bus earlier somehow

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

No-Rae's last smile. That last scene before No-Rae hops on the bus is the kind of scene that happens before someone dies. Well I'm just hoping that Ssamba won't pull the "amnesia" kind of drama. Oh and we still have that wedding invitation mystery.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 4:09PM

joined Sep 4, 2014

^^^ oh man, noooo nooo what whaat. What would fluttering feelings be without seol a and no rae together TT - TT

To reply you must either login or sign up.