Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

@Jaismot

Oh wowo.. woah, that you have the urge to save my drawing, I can't be more happy. Thanks. o.o

I have thousands of art pieces saved. The style of the No-rae piece you did is one of my favorite styles over the past few years. Really like the piece. It certainly would fit in the art galleries in San Francisco for sure, and possibly in a few public places as well.

@OrangePekoe

Thank you, Pekoe. o.o (Can I call you this way ?)
I... I have a devantart, unfortunately it's been ages since I upload anything so all these drawings feel a bit outdated.
Anyway, if you don't mind it, this is the thing: http://maestronot.deviantart.com/

Sweet! Great skill you have. I also have a DA profile as well. I haven't uploaded anything for years due to school but I have a massive favorites page lol.

joined Nov 2, 2014

Oh mon dieu, nous sommes partout :o

It's nice to see all those beautiful fan arts !

The community arround Fluterring Feelings seems to be more and more active, when we go away a few days there's a lot of new pages to read in this thread x)
I really enjoy reading everyone's opinion about the story and what's going to happen next, even if Ssamba always surprises us !

I hope FF will continue for a long time, of course with the same quality (or better) that it is now.

last edited at May 28, 2015 3:00PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

This post is pretty "late", because every time I typed this in the past few days, it just ended up as a huge wall of text that inevitably became really ranty at parts. So screw it. Now, I'm just gonna steer clear of the negative stuff and just say a few things while keepin' it simple.

So I'm the anon who's been taking care of the FF Imgur account recently. I'm saying this purely for context. This isn't a big reveal or anything. I set up the separate account flutteringfeelingsmanhwa and the email address simply so that if ever I can't do it anymore in the future, I can easily pass it to someone else. BTW, I didn't start the FF Imgur account. jrdp_18 was the one who set it up to provide a single convenient place to read the roughs of all existing chapters. (And mad props to her for that.) I just volunteered a short while ago to help out a tiny bit (just uploading).

Anyway, I just want to say, after all the "pseudo-drama" created by certain people (though not really here on Dynasty, mostly somewhere else...), I'm really glad that in the end, the conclusion is that people will have the choice to read FF however they want. They can choose to read it directly on Comico via the overlay method OR they can choose to read it as they did before, in a rough typeset uploaded to Imgur, without any delay.

I personally think this is simply the best outcome. I think that giving people the choice is almost always the best thing to do.

As an aside, I was really on the fence about this for a good while. On one hand, I don't like "forcing" people to do anything, but on the other hand, I really really really wanted to help support ssamba and for myself personally, the 3-day thing felt like a perfectly fine compromise. For a while, I was pretty much down with the idea of putting up the roughs 3 days later, just to help encourage people to read it on Comico. But... long story short, with time, I've come to form the opinion that it's just best to let people decide for themselves.

Now, perhaps this is naive of me, but I honestly believe that many true FF fans will definitely try to help support the author and check out the overlay method, of their own volition.

Sooo...

I really look forward to the new method. Regardless of all the "support the author" jazz, it is also Just Plain Cool. I mean, you click a button, and the chapter turns into friggin' English in front of your eyes. It's magical pixie dust.

I do however still place a lot of value on having the option to read standalone uploaded typesets, as there may be people who really cannot use the overlay method for whatever reason. I wouldn't want anyone who loves and enjoys this series to be deprived of it.

So as I said, I'll continue to upload the typesets, as long as someone wants to make them. The only minor thing is I think I'll put a note at the beginning of the chapter, at the top, just to let people know about this other option, and then it's totally up to the reader. Otherwise, business as usual.

In closing, I'm of the opinion that you can never be too appreciative, so I just want to take the time to thank to everyone who is contributing or who has ever contributed to making it possible for us to read and enjoy FF.

... Ah hell, I'll just name everyone that I know of. Thank you, in no particular order, to kyra (rough typesets, QC), d.d.d. (rough typesets), Cold (rough typesets), QCO (rough typesets), jrdp_18 (raws, QC), halmoni (translation, TLC), Haggant (translation, early chapters), Kanaria (TLC), Gulf Standard (QC), kubrick (cleaning), winter (cleaning), takachi (cleaning), Ryo (editing/typesetting), Doonge (magic). Terribly sorry if I missed anyone.

Special shout-out to jrdp_18; without your initial obsession in and dedication to this at-the-time completely unknown manhwa, FF might still be completely unknown outside of Korea, let alone having such a large avid thriving English-reading fanbase who looks forward to every Sunday/Monday.

last edited at May 30, 2015 2:06PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Awwwiiee. Seemed like we got a live action of SeolRae's conflict part here. Huehuehue
But seeing the matters ok now, thanks to all the people anon mentioned above, including you anon, I guess we could just keep on reiterating the many ways they could show their support to the author:

1. making a comico account, because every ♥ counts (for ssamba's ego, money and official website monitoring:)
  2. reading on site with halmoni's translation
  3. reading on site with kyra's overlay of the translation, thanks to doonge's awesome programming skills! (very awesome overtooning experience btw). kyra even made a very nice visual for the instructions, very easy to do tbh
  4. waiting for d.d.d.'s rough typesets

And additional, don't forget, your a-m-a-z-i-n-g fanarts really do matter, I even feel ashamed for I have nothing to contribute aside from my heart (haha). you lildevilinhell, winter, jaismot, to name a few, and all you guys definitely rock big time \w/

Lurv you all. totally not being a NEET ajushi at all, haha. Now, let's say bulgogi~ everyone XD

Btw, here is dianamelri's SeolRae winter fanart

totes gay

Aaaaah! Things we do for love, noh. Hoarding food for the bae, totes getting the recipe for the bae mom shh pls, displaying a full body summer portrait to lure the bae, even offering a copy of said portrait for the bae. And of course, the other bae is also willing to sacrifice her nails just for the said bae. huehuehuehue. Such bliss of baegays!

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Well, I'm just plain uselles when it comes to some tech stuff, so I'll stick to the typeset xD.

Back on topic, I was thinking about No Rae's older sister and her father. I mean, I read here someone thinks she might give her little sis the final push to decide herself and run to Seol-A's arms... but I can't just picture that, I do believe she (and most likely the father) will be obstacle. I mean, we can see her mother and brother are very supportive, and I can almos visualize their positive reaction, somehow it's just makes sense. As for Seol-A's family, I can totally picture her brother trying to scare No Rae off and since she won't chicken (because despite her childish runaway) They'll think maybe she's worthy for their little sister xD.

last edited at May 29, 2015 8:25AM

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Well, not everywhere abroad is open minded about it. I mean, I had the idea that everywhere in Europe was by far more tolerant than anywhere here in my home country, Now, I know that's not true. Because yes, the environment plays an important role but it's the people there who creates it. an even if people tends to be more tolerante with same sex relationships in certain countries there will always be some people that will be strongly against it. So, I'm sorry but assuming No Rae's sister is going to be tolerant an supportive just because she's outside Korea does not convince me.

Well, yes. NR's mom and brother could be startled at first but I just feel they're the kind of characters that will come around without too much drama, and I got somewhat the same idea about SA's mother and brothers. I don't really have a strong point to support this, it's mainly my intutition...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

can i just say, seola was exceptionally happy last chapter. :) good for her, she's been down in the dumps for several chapters before then.

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Lurv you all. totally not being a NEET ajushi at all, haha. Now, let's say bulgogi~ everyone XD

Bulgogi!!! hahaha I totally love that food. Tasty... now your making me crave it XD

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

can i just say, seola was exceptionally happy last chapter. :) good for her, she's been down in the dumps for several chapters before then.

I agree, almost scary happy tbh and No-rae doesn't really know what to do about it.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Funny you brought that up. I made some just yesterday.

joined Jan 31, 2015

A message from winter:

Hi…

I’m announcing that I won’t be able to continue to my “weekly” fanart because of health problems.

I will still draw fanarts but not as many as I drew from the past months and I will focus more on helping the scanlation group and (of course) my studies.

I’m very sorry if I disappointed you guys… (_ _)

http://melancholicwinter.tumblr.com/post/120278832765/hi-im-announcing-that-i-wont-be-able-to

@ winter

Real life always comes first. Take good care of yourself, and thanks for all the fan art and other contributions!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I agree, almost scary happy tbh and No-rae doesn't really know what to do about it.

Hahahah! Creepy you mean!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I like how the last chapter shows that Seol-a feels really lonely when she mentions that to her mother, and the whole marriage topic pops up. It felt a bit like foreshadowing the future relationship between Seol-a and No-rae. Will it really be her mum, who will hint the most about her feelings to No-rae?
On a side note, didn't realise Seol-a's such a narcissist.

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Takachi

My friend, it was obvious from the first chapter when Seol-A passed by her room mirror and smiled with satisfaction when seeing how beautiful she looked that morning.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fluttering_feelings_ch01#10
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fluttering_feelings_ch01#11

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

So what are we expecting today? more details of the wedding invitation and perhaps inviting no-rae to go together? This may be the opening door toward Seol-A high school life and whatever happen. We still have no clue whatsoever about the dream Seol-A had with a flash of a car accident or something !

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

takachi

She kinda always has been but she doesn't flaunt it. However, it totally gives her confidence when she's going after someone she likes if we look at how she interacts with No-rae. (She even talked about how good her legs are when she caught No-rae staring at them.)

Lara 77

So what are we expecting today? more details of the wedding invitation and perhaps inviting no-rae to go together? This may be the opening door toward Seol-A high school life and whatever happen.

I got the impression that she wasn't going to bother with the invitation. At best, it would have to be someone else pulling her into it as it appears Seol-a has no interest in going and humoring the two people.

We still have no clue whatsoever about the dream Seol-A had with a flash of a car accident or something !

I dunno, I feel like I'm the only one 'round here suspecting that there wasn't an accident. I had interpreted the scene as her being distracted and someone pulling her outta the way. But then again, I might have breezed through that scene, can someone direct me to the chapter it's in?

Also, I agree about Seol-a's mom. I think, when she finally sees the two together her suspicions will definitely grow more strongly because she already suspects her daughter has a crush. I think, when she sees No-rae and Seol-a it will be a kind of confirmation of sorts.

last edited at May 31, 2015 9:20AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

OMG!!! Why is this SOOO CUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yeah... Cute accident... (about newest chap)

last edited at May 31, 2015 5:18PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

You think something really happened to her? I thought Seol-a just heard some news and got anxious that it might have been No-rae's bus, but I don't think it really is the case.. or may be... I'm.. erm.. too positive? But really so much drama out of nowhere? No-o... I think Seol-a just needed a clue how important No-rae became to her.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

You think something really happened to her? I thought Seol-a just heard some news and got anxious that it might have been No-rae's bus, but I don't think it really is the case.. or may be... I'm.. erm.. too positive? But really so much drama out of nowhere? No-o... I think Seol-a just needed a clue how important No-rae became to her.

Yeah, even if it's No-Rae's bus, I doubt she will have anything serious. Next No-Rae/Seol-A encounter will be super cute x)

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

....Brace yourself drama is......... comming?

joined Mar 28, 2014

yeah... first, a coma, then amnesia, then a deadly virus

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Oh my...Now I'm wondering what role will that blue umbrella play here. I don't think Ssmba put it there for nothing. For now, I'm just gonna brace myself for whatever drama hopefully no tragedy to come next week.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

yeah... first, a coma, then amnesia, then a deadly virus

Apocalypse penultimate chapter.

joined Mar 28, 2014

Oh my...Now I'm wondering what role will that blue umbrella play here.

lol, my first thought, looking at that umbrella, was a bottle of shampoo, which left me totally confused for a while xD and its role's quite obvious - they're going to share it on their way back, when Seol-a will grab a taxi to find her beloved tiny lump of cuteness and fluffiness.. wonder if she calls more people into help before it will turn out that No-rae's completely safe

I'm just gonna brace myself for whatever drama

nah, Ssamba'a smarter than delivering Citrus-like twists

Apocalypse penultimate chapter.

sounds legit! I'm in!

To reply you must either login or sign up.