Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I'd suggest a new Tag:

Since a few months there are a lot of pictures and some stories with this sweater like here:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mezashi_shorts_01282017_05262017#3

I have no Idea what this thing is actually called, but since there are a good number of works already and there do seem to come in a few every now and then, we should maybe add a tag for them so if someone searches for those sweaters, they could find them.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

I would be deeply in favour of anything to speed up load times. It's not a great tablet reading experience because I can't flick through pages quickly without hitting the dreaded load bar.

Thanks for your hard work, I love this site.

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

The author Nako (circle: nak.moo) seems to have a Pixiv account at https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2001083 - maybe add it in the author info page?

joined Apr 2, 2011

The one-shot "Lily, Marguerite, Baby's Breath" by Katakura Ako is the 4th story in the anthology "Un bouquet de fleurs pour vous".

Deciphering the contents page of Sengoku Hiroko's anthology "Anata dake hōseki" / "あなただけ宝石" on amazon.co.jp (Kindle version), I matched the listings to some Hirari one-shots present on Dynasty:

7 - Blooms in Summy Places
8 - Summer's Over But It's Still Hot
9 - White, and Pink
10 - Bunny♥Cafe
11 - A white white dress

(And the "Bunny Cafe" title actually has the heart in it. ♥)

joined Apr 2, 2011

Could we get the option of displaying 24 h times on forums? 12 h clock is confusing, since it's never used for written times where I come from.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 7:51AM

joined Apr 2, 2011

I'm not sure which is wrong, but there are discrepancies in the original publications listed on Dynasty and the contents page of the anthology "She falls in love with her" by Takano Saku. Some info are also missing from Dynasty.

Original publications as per the contents page (e-hentai):

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 3:36AM

joined Oct 18, 2014

actually every time I try to save something there is an error in the list above where when you have a longer list it doesn't really show up after a few times trying in many different ways can you please fix it

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 12:53AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Why is this thread created of they are unable to improve even a single thing?

Smh.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Why is this thread created of they are unable to improve even a single thing?

Smh.

Who the fuck are you

joined Jun 13, 2017

@Nezchan

Why can people keep spamming replies like "no body cares" but I can't say it's wrong to publish things with a ~50% accuracy rate?
This site needs a PM function or something so you can talk to people in private and or the mod can explain their reasoning.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I will be deleting further accusations of translators using Google Translate, regardless of account. This is not the place for that to start with.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Conqclub posted:

@Nezchan

Why can people keep spamming replies like "no body cares" but I can't say it's wrong to publish things with a ~50% accuracy rate?

Because having some translation is better than having no translation. If it annoys you so much, go ahead and do a proper
translation for it instead of complaining. If you say you don't have time for it then shut up.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

pls dont sf

joined Jun 30, 2017

Casusby, is there any way I could speak to you in private about something?

joined Apr 2, 2011

The "Download chapter" link for Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume ch22.1: 100% Agari doesn't work. Says something like the page may have moved or not be available currently (can't check the exact wording now because I seem to have exceeded my daily download limit of 8 - two of which are failed download attempts of this chapter).

joined Apr 2, 2011

The "Download chapter" link for Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume ch22.1: 100% Agari doesn't work. Says something like the page may have moved or not be available currently (can't check the exact wording now because I seem to have exceeded my daily download limit of 8 - two of which are failed download attempts of this chapter).

Still doesn't work.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Nezchan Moderator June 29, 2017 12:15PM
I will be deleting further accusations of translators using Google Translate, regardless of account. This is not the place for that to start with.

For those who cannot read up.

Now my question, I seem to remember the old site having an rss feed, is my memory going hazy or is that something we overlooked when migrating?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

RSS is a good thing.

Yes, I obsessively refresh the site anyway, but it's nice for people who don't.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

As far as I can tell, the RSS feed is still accessible as I continue to use it.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Is there a thread for sites where people can read more yuri? Like, with links to sites that have requested not to be uploaded here, so we can read them there?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is there a thread for sites where people can read more yuri? Like, with links to sites that have requested not to be uploaded here, so we can read them there?

There's no particularly organized thread, but there's this one from a little ways back with various stuff we don't have. It's not really up to date though.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Breizh posted:

Hello, I don't know if it already exists or if it's possible to do but It would be nice to have an option to filter the doujins and pairings. I don't have the slightest interest for those and it's quite tedious when I'm searching in the directory.

When you search there is a "advanced" option, you can include and exclude tags there.

Yes, but mostly no.

Like Breizh above, I have no interest in doujins of any sort. But though in the Advanced Search, there is a check box to filter for only doujins, there is no way to filter for only Original Work. Theoretically, you could filter out about 99% of the derivative work doujins by sticking every "Character x OtherCharacter" tag in the "Without tags" box, but that is a ridiculous amount of work and you'd be better off just paging through and scanning by eye.

If all the Original works--both series and the "Original Doujins"--were tagged "Original", then it would be a simple matter to either include or exclude originals from your search.

Right now the closest you can get is a keyword search on "Original". This will get you all the grouped as "Original Doujin", as well as any work with anything with "Original" in the title. However it will not get any of the series that are not marked with the word Original, like Citrus, or many others.

I'm not sure if it would be easier for Dynasty to tag all the Original Works with "Original", or perhaps to include a checkbox in the advanced search that filters out pairings (which accounts for about 99% of the Derivative Work doujins), but either way, it would be a real boon for some of us.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Please indicate on front pages when yuri scanlators are excluded from the site.

I say front pages, plural, because there are several pages that users might regard as the front.

My normal daily use of dynasty starts at http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/added. I only view the forums by way of chapters. If I hadn't heard elsewhere, I would be completely unaware that Lazy Lily and 8chan /u/ Scanlations are no longer on this site.

For myself, and likely many other people, Dynasty was the primary source of new yuri scanlations. Silently disappearing scanlators hurts the site's usefulness, and is extremely discourteous to users. Series could appear to stall, when in fact they are updating, just not on Dynasty.

Make an announcement, or if possible, link to chapter updates on the scanlator's sites.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Hmmm I was thinking it would be nice it there was a "rating", like, you could vote how good the thing you just read was (1 to 5 stars or something like that).

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Please indicate on front pages when yuri scanlators are excluded from the site.

I say front pages, plural, because there are several pages that users might regard as the front.

My normal daily use of dynasty starts at http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/added. I only view the forums by way of chapters. If I hadn't heard elsewhere, I would be completely unaware that Lazy Lily and 8chan /u/ Scanlations are no longer on this site.

For myself, and likely many other people, Dynasty was the primary source of new yuri scanlations. Silently disappearing scanlators hurts the site's usefulness, and is extremely discourteous to users. Series could appear to stall, when in fact they are updating, just not on Dynasty.

Make an announcement, or if possible, link to chapter updates on the scanlator's sites.

This. Some of the longer series will start to fill up with comments wondering what happened to them and if they were dropped.

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 7:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.