Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I havn't used IRC since like... the early 2000s lol. Barely knew it still existed. >.<

joined Jan 31, 2012

RSS
Is there any way how to have "recently added" section an rss feed? I'm missing so much releases...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KoSSa posted:

RSS
Is there any way how to have "recently added" section an rss feed? I'm missing so much releases...

Recently Released Chapters

Recently Added Chapters

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i have a problem i dunno if someone has the same issue when i login and re-open recently added the section appers blank

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Suggestion to have a pinned post on every discussion page, if needed. Something, for instance on FF, the first post is of importance or contains the gist that everyone in the future must know before posting.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Walk Wit Me
small mistake on pg 22, fixed: https://yuriproject.net/walk-wit-first-part/?PageSpeed=noscript

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

I've seen plenty of forums with that, and it really helps with popular threads. Easier shown than said, so I'll just show what I mean.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Girls Picture Book by Urutsu Sahari
minor error in pg 13, was fixed
https://yuriproject.net/girls-picture-book/?PageSpeed=noscript

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Ascending at Dawn by Personal Color
minor fix pg 19 https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Personal_Color#Ascending_at_Dawn_.282014-05-11.29

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Greetings, for some reason im unable to upload any kind of avatar for some reason "must be in between 1 Byte and 61440 Bytes". Im just wondering what im doing wrong cause the picture is prolly big enough. Sorry, if this is the wrong thread for it but I didn`t find any better one. (Edited a picture on canva, saved it and tryd to upload it, its 474 KB big)

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 2:41PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Greetings, for some reason im unable to upload any kind of avatar for some reason "must be in between 1 Byte and 61440 Bytes". Im just wondering what im doing wrong cause the picture is prolly big enough. Sorry, if this is the wrong thread for it but I didn`t find any better one. (Edited a picture on canva, saved it and tryd to upload it, its 474 KB big)

It's too big is the problem. I hope I'm not wrong about it, but afaik 474kb = 474000 Bytes. You'll need to make a smaller one.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

(<- literally the largest the avatar allows me goddamit Canva ) Yeah the problem is, that it not only counts the picture but also the space around it too which is quite annoying. So I prolly look for another way to edit it with another software. Thx for the helping tho :)

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 3:24PM

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Luftoru posted:

(<- literally the largest the avatar allows me goddamit Canva ) Yeah the problem is, that it not only counts the picture but also the space around it too which is quite annoying. So I prolly look for another way to edit it with another software. Thx for the helping tho :)

I use an image compressor to help reduce the size. You can easily google one it help reduce mine so I didn't have an issue with the avatar img.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Luftoru posted:

I use an image compressor to help reduce the size. You can easily google one it help reduce mine so I didn't have an issue with the avatar img.

Yeah I finally got something done, thx for the advise and sorry for the trouble ! ^-^

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

Yurika's Campus Life chapters 19 onwards should be grouped under volume 3 (and not 2).

Source: http://www.payapaya-scans.com/yurika-returns/ (the release post of chapter 19).

EDIT: Incidentally, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid also suffers from this: chapters 63+ should be under volume 13 (and not 12).

Source: https://vividtranslations.com/2016/06/06/ix-awakens-as-vivid-restarts-6315/ (the release post of chapter 63).

last edited at Jul 19, 2016 11:03AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Not sure where to put this, but...

Would it be inappropriate to add a page for Always Human on this website? Without the content, obviously--just a link to the official site and maybe a description. I think it would appeal to a lot of readers on Dynasty, but it might not be the kind of precedent you'd want to set.

(Thanks to Piras [Yay! First post!] and PLG for bringing this gem to my attention.)

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Would it be inappropriate to add a page for Always Human on this website? Without the content, obviously--just a link to the official site and maybe a description. I think it would appeal to a lot of readers on Dynasty, but it might not be the kind of precedent you'd want to set.

(Thanks to Piras [Yay! First post!] and PLG for bringing this gem to my attention.)

You can make a thread for things like this yourself, no need to ask permission. Always Human has had a thread or two about it in the past though, you could bump this one if you wanted to talk about it. http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10016-always-human

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 12:26AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

You can make a thread for things like this yourself, no need to ask permission. Always Human has had a thread or two about it in the past though, you could bump this one if you wanted to talk about it. http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10016-always-human

Thanks, that's great to know. I kind of expected to find an existing thread for the series. Which really just raises the question: how do you search the forums? Nothing came up when I tried to use the search box.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] how do you search the forums? Nothing came up when I tried to use the search box.

I don't think there's a feature to search the forums right now. Your best bet is google, I guess. Remember to add "site:dynasty-scans.com" along your other search terms.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There is an open suggestion in the Always Human thread to have an actual static page for webcomic links, although having one for "other media" links in general would be good if we did something like that. I personally think it would be a good idea, although someone would have to maintain it to add new links and make sure old links stay current.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Umi-chan, the Camera is Over There? - page order seems to be messed up

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Umi-chan, the Camera is Over There? - page order seems to be messed up

oh yeah. fixed it when I first uploaded it, forgot to when it was updated

To reply you must either login or sign up.