Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Whoa Dhalsim! what's with the beard?

Game: Yoru no Nai Kuni Pairing: Arnas x Lyuritis Link: pixiv1 pixiv2(NSFW)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Theres a WiiU emulator... early in development, crashes frequently.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus release for steam

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Two Best Friends played Forgotten Memories game heavily inspired by Silent Hill 2, so heavily inspired that they have 2 voice actors from it. Guy Cihi, who did James (does not appear in the "first chapter" tho), and David Schaufele, who did Eddie.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Tekken 7: the console version got announced...come on AsuLili fan art! I'm waiting~ hehehe.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus release for steam

I find kinda odd that there's still no release date for (Eng)Estival yet.

Series: Bayonetta Pairing: Bayonetta x Jeane Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

so, finished Sakura Fantasy, basically Raelin, the main characters harem consists of Teacher (Instructor) x Student, her childhood friend, Royalty, the female monsters of the swamp and a native innocent youth with no shame

also, Raelin is such a damm nympho, the fourth one raped her (Optional and she enjoyed it like a true hentai character) while the fifth is tacked on at the last 20 minutes (which even she admits is out of the blue!), though no sex like the others

Don't fuck Ch. 2 up, Winged Cloud

last edited at Oct 29, 2015 11:19AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Dear Diary, today was a good day : http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pillars-of-eternity-publisher-acquires-vampire-the/1100-6431821

Finally CCP has let go. Saw this on /v/, I was so sure it was a fake link ar first.

BASED Paradox

last edited at Oct 29, 2015 6:31PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

New banlist: Rip Qlis, Nekroz and Shaddolls...you will be missed...except towers *** that one.

Series: Atelier Series Pairing: Totori x Mimi Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Splatoon: I hate tower defense. I'm always on the team that thinks it's smart to have everyone on the tiny platform at once so we're all sitting ducks with no one clearing the way up ahead.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

NieR trailer

Platinum 's rocking it as always.

last edited at Oct 30, 2015 2:19PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I think I'll join team pirates on the splatfest after all for Captain Marika! but first...time to troll on devpro with my trick or treat deck.

Game: Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos Pairing: Airi x Luna Link: pixiv

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Man, this is rough. Every win has been hard fought til the end, and every loss is an utter blowout. It's brutal playing right now.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Can somebody explain to me how

^this became a thing?

Like, not that I'm complaining but it's pretty weird.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

the same way splatoon exploded inexplicable

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Darn my internet went down just when I was having fun with the ghostricks...well I still got some candy ^_^ lol
Fairly normal splatoon session, memorable moments include: trolling someone one the tower walls and my last death(5 secs left+carbon roller+stopped paying attention+2 squids with splattershots=....whoops)

...it's pretty weird

It's cool I like weird.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So...Luigi is still pretty stronk but he actually needs to work for kills now.

Pokemon(gen5) Elesa x Skyla Links: pixiv1 pixiv2 pixiv3

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I just randomly decided to ship this from now on. No reason behind it. Didn't even play the game for like 2 years.

But there's pictures about it, so who cares if it makes sense?

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 11:33PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

It does.

GlaDOs is a massive Tsundere for Chell

"The only thing you managed to break so far... is my heart"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It does.

GlaDOs is a massive Tsundere for Chell

"The only thing you managed to break so far... is my heart"

GLaDOS so desperately wants to be the dominant one, but always ends up submitting Chell. She doesn't want to admit that's the way she really wants it.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I can't even get out of C rank. Wtf.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Model swapping amusements
contains MGSV spoilers.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

...Splatoon right? The best way to rank up is on squad battles. Also strong/long range weapons like the E-liter, Gals and Splattershot pro help a bit.

Game: league of legends Pairing: Caitlyn x Vi Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

...Splatoon right? The best way to rank up is on squad battles. Also strong/long range weapons like the E-liter, Gals and Splattershot pro help a bit.

Game: league of legends Pairing: Caitlyn x Vi Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Yeah, Splatoon. Every time I'm in striking distance to move up to C+, we get slaughtered. I typically stick to the game where you control the zones and use a zapper to launch inkstrikes. That and the dual squelcher have worked best for me. Though I typically prefer the roller in turf wars.

Speaking of rollers, why is it when I want to use a roller, I'm on teams with three rollers? That just ain't right.

Anyway, I've seen a lot of people using the E-liters. Guess I should join the crowd.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

No KH3 news after all... GX you lied to me!!!

I typically stick to the game where you control the zones and use a zapper to launch inkstrikes.

Rainmaker is probably the best, matches can end in a few seconds XD.

Speaking of rollers, why is it when I want to use a roller, I'm on teams with three rollers? That just ain't right.

lol. That's why I play the Aerosprays on turf wars.

Guess I should join the crowd.

Try it with motion controls...just get used to it and change the sensitivity, it helps a lot!

Series: SonoHana Pairing: Rikka x Sayuki Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

This topic has been locked.