Forum › Anime season

Magia Record got a dub announced, it is starting this Saturday

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At least, we have one pairing without communications probems because oh my god, how much this is infuriating to watch Eripyo and Maina not able to communicate properly on a simple matter. I blame mostly Eripyo who is not freaking capable to say that she is broke so she can only buy one CD.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

It seems Show by rock is now a yuri harem.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Hm, Rararin is definitely interested in Howan (and, of course, so is Himeko), but I'm not sure about Sumomone or Uiui. They seemed kinda into each other? But, yeah, Reijingsignal is full of mildly predatory lesbians

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm worried about the contract thing, huge red flag hahaha but... yeah, I hope Himeko gets more honest at the end

joined Jan 1, 2014

Hm, Rararin is definitely interested in Howan (and, of course, so is Himeko), but I'm not sure about Sumomone or Uiui. They seemed kinda into each other? But, yeah, Reijingsignal is full of mildly predatory lesbians

Its clear that Howari will stay loyal to her wife, she is a good kitty.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Can we talk about how good was Railgun's latest episode ?

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 12:29PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

We don't talk about shitty heteronormative animes here. We only talk about yuri, so please!

Just a joke lol. yea dat shit was epic!

joined Jan 1, 2014

Misaka has to accept her yuri harem one day, it just keep growing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Go watch SHow by Rock lo/ WATCH IT!!! NOW!!!

joined Jan 7, 2018

Any confirmed yuri?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DC3 posted:

Any confirmed yuri?

There was a big passionate confession, it's lacking a kiss but with this, they left the previous pair of Cyan x Retoree in the dust in terms of "subtext", let's just say it's worth watching up to this point, who knows what comes after today's ep. And in the previous chapter there were some really cute moments, even the ending so yeah, I'm having a great time

joined Jan 7, 2018

DC3 posted:

Any confirmed yuri?

There was a big passionate confession, it's lacking a kiss but with this, they left the previous pair of Cyan x Retoree in the dust in terms of "subtext", let's just say it's worth watching up to this point, who knows what comes after today's ep. And in the previous chapter there were some really cute moments, even the ending so yeah, I'm having a great time

I dropped season one, guess I'll have to pick it up again!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Just wondering what happened to Fragtime being adapted to an anime?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fragtime

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Budoukan was absolutely amazing this week, I wish Asteroid wasn't a recap tomorrow, we'd have 2 amazing episodes back to back.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I dropped season one, guess I'll have to pick it up again!

The new series doesn't really follow the first two. You don't have to worry about watching them

Just wondering what happened to Fragtime being adapted to an anime?

Apparently it did get a theatrical release, but the studio that animated it collapsed, so I'm not sure if it'll ever get a disc release

The image formatting isn't working for some reason so just click here

The latest magia record episode had some Tsukasa x Tsukuyo

if someone can get the image working I would appreciate it :)

last edited at Feb 15, 2020 12:20PM by

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

PV of the all girls baseball anime and mostof the japanese talk about how the drawing is bad. Guess Japan can't deliver on girls Baseball, Cinderella Nine was such a letdown.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Yeah, the preview for Tamayomi didn't look fantastic. I'm looking forward to it regardless as it's still a girls' sports anime and there are too few of those.

22/7 yuri report after 6 episodes: Some. The anime appears to be pushing the Miu/Sakura pairing pretty hard. Probably just fanservice, but could turn out to be more if taking the OP and the potential from Sakura's deadline into account. Includes such interactions as Sakura winking at Miu while they're performing the lesbian song and Miu blurting out that Sakura's smile is beautiful. Akane (stoic glasses girl) is also quite the smooth talker because of how deadpan and honest she is, I hope we get to see more of that.
I'm enjoying it a lot, even if I usually have trouble getting into idol anime.

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 11:51AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If anyone says Budoukan is just subtext at this point they might be insane.
The last episode transcended it even more than the previous two where it transcended ascension.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh hi there BD, long time no see.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Busy. Busy indeed, but not too busy to cheer for useless lesbians.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Busy. Busy indeed, but not too busy to cheer for useless lesbians.

That's what we are all here. To cheer on useless lesbians.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 12:06PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@BugDevil

It's been so long since I saw a post of yours I almost feared you got banned for some reason. But then I checked your posting history and saw there was no post that could justify that, so I assumed you were either busy or there was a blackout in your hometown.

@Lilliwyt

That's why we are all here. To cheer on useless lesbians.

Yes, indeed!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@BV
Twas a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B. Either way, I just didn't have much time to chat in forums.

So is there anyone who still watches Budoukan in here or what? Someone told me the manga was super mild subtext, but the anime is straight up gay as can be. Is this the rare thing where the anime goes in twice as hard on the yuri?

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 1:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.