joined Jun 25, 2019

Yuri googles? who needs that https://youtu.be/LPrrmjDKTjY
'If My Favorite Pop Idol Made it to the Budokan, I Would Die'

Remind me a bit of Gal and Otaku can't understand each other

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Oooh! looks interesting! the idol-otaku girl reminded me of Wota from Joshikouzei (particularly that scream she did) but I also thought she spounded familiar and turns outthe VA did Hibiki from Dumbell, good for her for the new role~
I find rather sweet the premise of her supporting the lowest rank memeber of an already minor group.
Anyone knows anything about the manga?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and turns outthe VA did Hibiki from Dumbell, good for her for the new role~

She also does a character in Jet Girls.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay, nipping the whinefest in the bud:

Saikoro is about 5 girls, their relationships and the board games they play. Three of them are schoolgirls, two are young women. There are at least three pairings that show potential of romantic interest... but since it's not tagged as a yuri story, it'll most likely remain as innuendo. These five chicks are the MCs, and everyone else is a secondary or tertiary character. That's especially true of blondie boy from episode 2, the one who likes Aya, and another boy who shows up later in the manga and who may or may not be in the anime. I've read about 20 chapters, two volumes of the manga, and I can tell you that the blondie appears in exactly 3 chapters and the other one in one single chapter. And they play the roles of dumb, incompetent comic relief; nothing more. So stop complaining already, geez.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Let me complaining about useless stuff, there is nothing much i watch this season.

last edited at Oct 11, 2019 7:34PM

joined Dec 3, 2018

By explaining exactly why the whining is justified and that you think your goggles take precedent over the fact that there are canon het pairings.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

Saikoro is about 5 girls, their relationships and the board games they play. Three of them are schoolgirls, two are young women. There are at least three pairings that show potential of romantic interest... but since it's not tagged as a yuri story, it'll most likely remain as innuendo. These five chicks are the MCs, and everyone else is a secondary or tertiary character. That's especially true of blondie boy from episode 2, the one who likes Aya, and another boy who shows up later in the manga and who may or may not be in the anime. I've read about 20 chapters, two volumes of the manga, and I can tell you that the blondie appears in exactly 3 chapters and the other one in one single chapter. And they play the roles of dumb, incompetent comic relief; nothing more. So stop complaining already, geez.

Is too late, I already bought the manga volumes and burned them! no mercy for het !!!!!!! ............. Just kidding, Well to be frank you already said before that the series has cute undertones of yuri, that's why ch2 came like a stab in the back, it was totally unexpected and impossible to enjoy, I know it can get better and I won't drop it just for one chapter, but I definitely will try to skip whenever he shows up just in case... I mean, for a secondary character to get an entire episode and make it about love? geez! in just one chapter he probably advanced more in love than the entirety of yuri potential this could have in the 15 volumes of manga this has so far, doesn't that make you mad? ... To be really really really frank, I think I'll just keep this one paused for the moment, until I'm not mad anymore because I'm paranoid at this point and I can't enjoy it like this, because you said that it's comic relief but he is very serious about what he feels.

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

Holy sh*t that's so gay!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Holy sh*t that's so gay!

I think I've read that in a manga here. Anyone has the link?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

m11 posted:

Holy sh*t that's so gay!

I thought it was gonna be subtext at most but after hearing the trailer looks like the idol is really trying to confess (and that's much better than the fan being the one trying imo)

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

m11 posted:

Holy sh*t that's so gay!

I thought it was gonna be subtext at most but after hearing the trailer looks like the idol is really trying to confess (and that's much better than the fan being the one trying imo)

I only heard about this series when it was announced and I thought the same, subtext. But after watching that PV, deym!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Saikoro is about 5 girls, their relationships and the board games they play. Three of them are schoolgirls, two are young women. There are at least three pairings that show potential of romantic interest...

Next episode, it's the first of Hana (Aya's oneesan) and Maki, the two who are older. It's chapters 13-14 of the manga together in one ep.
It's a good pick, firstly because of Maki x Hana, secondly because of Miki's flashback suspense. Maki's a tough biker chick, when she met Hana there were some drunk sarariman molesting Hana so she beat 'em up and rescued her, now they are pretty much an item. But when Hana introduces Maki, Miki seems to remember her... and then it comes back to her: when Miki was a kid in grade school, some older girls bullied her horribly, they abused her, hurt her, stole her plushie bear, etc. etc. And... she seems to recall Maki was one of those bullies!?!?!?
Then (gasp) Maki is actually a bad girl!?
SUSPENSE!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yet another pink happy girl x black haired cool beauty magic girl anime https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-10-13/shaft-makes-tv-anime-for-azone-assault-lily-doll-franchise/.152191

Funny enough, the pink hair girl VA is the one who have voice Kibo from Granbelm, Kaos from Comic girls and Yusha from Endro which all 3 are pink hair girls.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

Yet another pink happy girl x black haired cool beauty magic girl anime https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-10-13/shaft-makes-tv-anime-for-azone-assault-lily-doll-franchise/.152191

Funny enough, the pink hair girl VA is the one who have voice Kibo from Granbelm, Kaos from Comic girls and Yusha from Endro which all 3 are pink hair girls.

Just like real actors, VA are often typecasted. And yes, despite only using voice, it often includes characters appearance as well.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Rifle is Beautiful 01 was okay. Typical CGDCT, formulaic but well made. And heaven knows I have nothing against formulaic! Also: moderate amounts of blushing at other girls' cuteness, embarrassment when other girls express their like for you, tsundere-ness, boob-groping, and overtly enjoying the sweet smell of other girls' sweat.

That said, I think the author must really be a giant Evangelion fan, since he decided to make Asuka Langley and Rei Ayanami two of the MCs...

joined Jan 6, 2017

Rifle is Beautiful 01 was okay. Typical CGDCT, formulaic but well made. And heaven knows I have nothing against formulaic! .

Extra point for it rushing through the things that we've seen a 100 times before so that it could get to the new thing (rifle shooting) right at the start (like how they formed the club in the first seven minutes and how none of the characters are inexperienced).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Code Reunion is actually pretty damn entertaining! I mean if you like very bold ((((subtext)))) like "I want to live with you!" transformations and mecha dragons then you're set! but I was thinking the whole time... they're gonna turn into a giant robot, right? they totally will..omg here it comes aahhhhhhhhhh! but I guess that will come later.

I still need to watch Rifle is beautiful... Maybe if they license it in the US they'll call it "School shooters the animation" ok no, sorry!

Yuru yuri ova was great too! Akarin was pretty crazy xP they also animated the part where Himawari ask permision to her GF before hanging out with other girl hahahaha

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 2:44PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Z/X Code Reunion is a lot gayer than expected, could be the new Hina Logi, right now has a lot of potential: Already doing imagery similar to marriage and dialogue close to marriage vows

And you don't need to watch anything else before watching it, it's a self-contained spin-off.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Code Reunion is actually pretty damn entertaining! I mean if you like very bold ((((subtext)))) like "I want to live with you!" transformations and mecha dragons then you're set! but I was thinking the whole time... they're gonna turn into a giant robot, right? they totally will..omg here it comes aahhhhhhhhhh! but I guess that will come later.

I still need to watch Rifle is beautiful... Maybe if they license it in the US they'll call it "School shooters the animation" ok no, sorry!

Yuru yuri ova was great too! Akarin was pretty crazy xP they also animated the part where Himawari ask permision to her GF before hanging out with other girl hahahaha

Himawari knows how to deal with her clingy wife.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Maki and Hana from Saikoro Club are totally girlfriends.

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

Totally. I mean, she brought her home so there's no way she's just a friend lol

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Did that guy appear again this ep?

To reply you must either login or sign up.