Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Should be fixed now.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

ok... I found the problem...

CLEAR YOUR BLACK AND WHITE LISTS IN YOUR PROFILE!

Yea, that is what I thought it was, but I didn't get a chance to look into it yet. What items were in your Black and White lists?

joined Oct 11, 2010

ok... I found the problem...

CLEAR YOUR BLACK AND WHITE LISTS IN YOUR PROFILE!

Yea, that is what I thought it was, but I didn't get a chance to look into it yet. What items were in your Black and White lists?

Touhou Project was on my black list...

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Obviously that explains it – with 98593276201626 Touhou doujins out there, blacklist Touhou and nothing is left!

last edited at Jun 13, 2013 2:12AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Hmm, so I guess the blacklist just removes chapters from the most current release/recently added lists, rather than going back to populate them with older chapters.

last edited at Jun 13, 2013 9:49AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

Obviously that explains it – with 98593276201626 Touhou doujins out there, blacklist Touhou and nothing is left!

yeah... I thought it would be a good way to test to see if it worked... ^_^ it did but too well I guess...

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Sorry, the black and white stuff is because I moved those to Seasons to avoid redundancy.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Hmm, so I guess the blacklist just removes chapters from the most current release/recently added lists, rather than going back to populate them with older chapters.

No, it populates it with older stuff.

A
joined Jun 10, 2013

Can't delete reading lists. redirects you to the list.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I was able to make and delete a reading list, but only with the help of an HTML editor, it seems that clicking on delete takes you into the directory before trying to remove it meaning you are deleting /lists/$list/$list instead of /lists/$list, this needs to be fixed.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Fixed this.

A
joined Jun 10, 2013

awesome, delete works fine now. thanks!

A
joined Jun 10, 2013

Anata wo Haijin desu
Anatawo Haijindesu

same author?

last edited at Jun 16, 2013 2:18AM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Indeed. They've now been merged.

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

Any possibility of a JSON API? Or is that gone for good?

Kavi_1
joined Oct 20, 2010

Late last year, I remember you guys were creating an iOS app. Any news on this? I'd like to know, because I wasn't able to check on its progress.

Edit: Oh, never mind. I checked the news section. Apple rejecting the app on the iTunes Store was one of my worries concerning about this project. So many great apps can't make it into the store because of their strict policies. It's disappointing.

last edited at Jun 22, 2013 6:00AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

MHholic by Ko Ru Ri and Makino

pg 15 has a minor error, other than that everything is the same, here is the correct page that was fixed:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lo3zlthb1khnlpr/MHholic_pg15.rar

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I noticed that Concerto has some pages with some artwork of each chapter with some text, not sure if it important to the story or not. This file contains the cover and artwork, if anyone is interested. I was wonder if those pages would be uploaded?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oroel6e86hun5q5/Conserto_Cover_and_Art.rar

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

@EvilDevil: Done.

Bryn_120
joined May 9, 2011

Hey folks, my apologies if this was posted already, but has there been any discussion of a Multi-Tag search function? Not exactly a necessity, but it would be nice given the ever expanding library of Dynasty Reader.

So, thoughts?

Is it already in the works or shot down?

How much Yuri would it take to cause Fred Phelps to implode?

A
joined Jun 10, 2013

BAKA to HASA me
Baka To Hasa Me

duplicate

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

Is it ok if I try my hand at an Android app that would just parse the site HTML to get the catalogue and images? Since there's no open API or anything...

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Is it ok if I try my hand at an Android app that would just parse the site HTML to get the catalogue and images? Since there's no open API or anything...

Go for it.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I have been planning to make a JSON api. The main reason I haven't yet is because I didn't think anyone would use it. I will try to get something quick done soon.

last edited at Jun 23, 2013 5:40PM

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

All right, thanks a lot, I'll get the core down then and then connect it to whatever is going to be available in the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.