Forum › Murcielago discussion

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Rinko is fast becoming my favourite character in this manga. Finger-crossed on future Rinko xHinako pairing because it gonna be glorious.

(Oh and Hinako have big breast as well, so there you go, Rinko, your ideal waifu. Don't cheat on her through, you already knew how it take a lot for her to forgive)

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm thinking this is a new chapter, but I've read this already. The last lil bit of chapter 37 ain't so pretty though.

Dont think anyone that has read this far would be surprised when sudden ultra-violence takes place, you're talking about when kuuchan kills one of the delinquent girls right?

I dunno, I was still surprised at what happened, or rather at how it happened. How that whole situation plays out just was way too much for me and made me sick for a few hours. I already whined about this a little bit ago. First the umbrella part. That alone made me feel horrible. And then the torture pretty much after that. I was kinda expecting her to be left at the brink of death and the rest would have run away. But I guess it went as far as it did cause no one stopped Kuroko. When she was torturing the maid in the Murder Party Arc, she probably would have gone farther if it wasn't for Miyuki. But that didn't bug me like this did.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

i have a feeling something gonna happen and YES!!!

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I can't even look at any big-breasted woman in this story without thinking "oh, Kuroko's going to rape/seduce her!"

Sasuga Kuroko. Though, after looking back, that girl Kuroko was with in the infirmary was not the Academy head on page 4. She'll probably come (heh) later.

I wonder how young Kuroko's willing to go; I don't remember her lusting after any minors before this arc.

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 11:07PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy God, that was brutal.

I means... Maybe bully was hated so much in Japan that Kuroko action supposed to feel somewhat justified? But damn death sentence to them all was brutal.

I mean Rinko was more ruthless, but only when she was given license to kill ( first by her father, then by Kuroko). Here however Kuroko may have gone too far.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 12:31AM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Holy fuck.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ouufff mkay this was kinda uncomfortable to read
I know Komouri's an anti hero and how little she cares about life
And at this point, we're only really comfortable with her killing when it's someone that's presented as a bigger villain and/or threatens the life of someone innocent enough.
I guess the 3 high school girls weren't exactly psychotic killers like the other people Komouri slaughtered in the previous arcs, which is why it felt more disturbing, but a life is a life, and they were ready themselves to take the life of another.
It's still fucked up, but really, all arcs were fucked up.
It's also a bit disturbing when I realise how some deaths feel more okay than others, and how we try to justify them.
That's human nature tho, cognitive dissonance and all.
But that's what I like about anti heroes, their actions lead outside our moral comfort zone.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 12:35AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Faust on Dec 16, 2015

This is more for myself, but I have to put down my thoughts somewhere about one or two scenes in volume 6. I'm hoping it makes me feel better. So it's a dumb post you can safely ignore. Putting in it spoiler tags.

Really not liking some of the stuff that happens in this one. I know this series has some really gory stuff at times, but this is the first time that it actually made me feel sick. It sucked what happened to Polina in Rose-Colored Prison but I didn't feel sick to my stomach. In this one, some of these minor characters get killed and I really did not like how. I mean it fits the series since anyone can get killed here in gory ways. Last volume with all the little girls getting killed, that was rough. Or how in the Spider those two hysterical people got killed after begging for their lives. It is gory, and Kuroko is a killer, but still, what she did with that umbrella first was not right. Come on, Kuu-chan!

Serial killings that target a specific type of victim happen :T
It's pretty much the type of series this is tho, the gore
Expect that any sort of character can die, not just grown men or women

ZuljinRaynor on Dec 16, 2015

Serial killings that target a specific type of victim happen :T
It's pretty much the type of series this is tho, the gore
Expect that any sort of character can die, not just grown men or women

Yeah, I knew what I was getting into with this series though. It's like way over the top. Like I normally hate stuff like this but this one is cool. That's why I've been keeping up with it and buying the releases from Japan.

But like I don't think I can really outright cheer for Kuruko anymore after this volume. Like she never was a good guy by any stretch of the imagination, but she's the protagonist. It's like in any Gundam with Char Aznable in it; I can't really cheer for him after what he did to Garma.

Okay, now I see what you two were talking about. I think I may have to agree with you after these latest chapters.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I stopped paying attention after they showed all the students in school after a bomb went off; considering most schools reactions to bomb threats, let along actual bombs, I couldn't go on cause I was laughing too hard.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I guess the 3 high school girls weren't exactly psychotic killers like the other people Komouri slaughtered in the previous arcs, which is why it felt more disturbing

Well you know, technically she killed only 1 girl, the other two were killed by Kuuri or whatever her name is.

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

After yume miru kusuri I cheer whenever bullies gets brutally killed, like that one Touhou doujin.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I have no idea what you people are so upset over.This is the first time in awhile I haven't questioned Kuroko's excessive violence.
Then again, I got bullied a lot in school so it might be that I'm just happy to finally see some bullies get the justice they deserve. Especially that Kuuri girl or what ever her name was. Fuck her and her "I'll pretend to be your friend" bullshit.
You wanna ruin people's lives, sooner or later its gonna come back round to you.

That and since I don't watch nearly as much anime and manga and play more western video games I figure I have a higher tolerance for nasty violent stuff, since that Japanese are really touchy about that stuff.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 1:24AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I have no idea what you people are so upset over.

I'm mostly upset over the umbrella violation before the murder. Like I don't care who you are, no one deserves that.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 1:40AM

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I'm mostly upset over the umbrella violation before the murder. Like I don't care who you are, no one deserves that.

I'm sure you could find someone...

And considering how sex crazy and just generally crazy Kuroko is, you people had to know she would get a little rapey sooner or later.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I Like I don't care who you are, no one deserves that.

you sure?http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e7_1439345456

Damn.

Were was this? I mean, I assume it was an asian country but which one? I can't tell the difference between Kanji, hanzi, hanja and chu nom.
I mean, I assume this was China cause it says weibo but I would also assume people from places other than China use Weibo so...

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 1:56AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I means... Maybe bully was hated so much in Japan that Kuroko action supposed to feel somewhat justified?

since when ganging up with baseball bats on someone is just a simple bullying? some ppl here sure lived extreme highschool life

So what else do we call it if not bullying? Stop being so pc over this

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 1:55AM

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I means... Maybe bully was hated so much in Japan that Kuroko action supposed to feel somewhat justified?

since when ganging up with baseball bats on someone is just a simple bullying? some ppl here sure lived extreme highschool life

So what else do we call it if not bullying? Stop being so pc over this

I think what he/she/they are saying is that trying to kill people with baseball bats isn't bullying, its murder.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Some of you are whining about what Kuroko did with the umbrella, which she admit herself that was an accident as she didn't expect it to go so deep, but are you guys forgetting this page? Those three girls didn't just bully Minako, they also beat her with baseball bats while Fuuri apparently watched or at least knew about it and we don't even know if Fuuri is just Minako friend or her girfriend as we saw a scene with them making out, if they're going out it makes the scene even worse, they could have easily killed Minako in one of those beatings, I'm assuming there was more beatings as that's how bullying works, four girls turned her life in hell to the point she tried to kill them with a bomb.

Really guys, I'm even going to put it in bold so people won't miss what I'm going to say so they can understand the weight of what really happened, there's a limit to how far bullying can go, when three girls beat another with baseball bats and a fourth knows and takes pleasure in it, maybe even watches it, then that's not bullying anymore that's attempted murder, they bullied and beaten her so much that she thought her only choice was to kill them, they totally had it coming.

I'm actually really baffled that you guys are whining about what happened to that bully when Minako is the victim here, really, it actually even makes me feel disgusted when I think about how much some of you are whining about it because even after seeing that they beat Minako with baseball bats some still feel more pity for the bully than for Minako, I don't know how any of you can see that umbrella scene as worse than Minako bein beaten with baseball bats as if that is normal bullying, seriously, go search for it, beating people with baseball bat is not seeing as bullying but as attempted murder, now can someone explain to me how the umbrella scene is worse than attempted murder?

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 2:05AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

you sure? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e7_1439345456

take a break from anime and mangas once in a while and take a look at the world we live in

Like I said, no one deserves to get raped by an object and then murdered no matter what they did.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

I guess the 3 high school girls weren't exactly psychotic killers like the other people Komouri slaughtered in the previous arcs, which is why it felt more disturbing, but a life is a life, and they were ready themselves to take the life of another.

Based on them bringing up Mika, the girl back in chapter 34, I'm not so sure they were as innocent as they may seem. Won't be surprised if this whole situation ends up related either.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Some of you are whining about what Kuroko did with the umbrella, which she admit herself that was an accident as she didn't expect it to go so deep, but are you guys forgetting this page?

She admits that it going that deep was an accident but she never says that she didn't mean to hit her from below with the umbrella.

Also, I can't tell if that page is a flashback or imagination of what is going to happen. I am more leaning towards the second because if you look here, it looks like they are bullying her over the necklace. Nothing says they even considered basball bats until now.

I also honestly doubt that baseball bat beating would be considered a harmless joke by even minor character bully standards. These are just some delinquent girls and not main character/bad guy super humans/psychopaths like the other characters.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 2:15AM

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

Two wrongs don't make a right.

No, it makes for "revenge", which may not be "right" but is certainly more satisfying.
Especially if its a karmic punishment, like carving up that woman the same way she carved up that little girl.
Seriously, if you're cutting up your own fucking kid for kicks, whatever happens to you next is your own damn fault.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Some of you are whining about what Kuroko did with the umbrella, which she admit herself that was an accident as she didn't expect it to go so deep, but are you guys forgetting this page?

She admits that it going that deep was an accident but she never says that she didn't mean to hit her from below with the umbrella.

Also, I can't tell if that page is a flashback or imagination of what is going to happen. I am more leaning towards the second because if you look here, it looks like they are bullying her over the necklace. Nothing says they even considered basball bats until now.

I also honestly doubt that baseball bat beating would be considered a harmless joke by even minor character bully standards. These are just some delinquent girls and not main character/bad guy super humans/psychopaths like the other characters.

Hum, now that you mention it that page can be misleading, yeah, it seens they really didn't beat her with the baseball bats yet, so unless they don't give more reason for the bullying and taking in account this page, if that was really all for a necklace then guess we can start assuming that both Minako and Fuuri are actually evil or at least crazy, and a couple, those cute faces can really fool us about who's crazy and evil, maybe they're going to be new apprentices for Kuroko, like Rinko.

Now with this new view of things, I can't help but find funny that some are more worried about the umbrella rape, that was actually an accident as she didn't expect it to be like that, instead for the fact that Kuroko caused the death of three innocent girls, that's what I call screwed priorities.

As for those saying they didn't expect that because Kuroko is an anti-hero, no, she's not even close to be an anti-hero, she's basically like Alucard, a villain forced to work for the good guys, she's just evil, only reason she's called "hero" is because she's the main character, obviously not the most reliable source but even TV Tropes comments on that:

• Anti-Hero: Kuroko, either of the unscrupulous or nominal variety.
  • Nineties Anti-Hero: Kuroko almost comes off as a parody of these types of characters, personality-wise.
  • Sociopathic Hero/Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Kuroko tends to fluctuate between the two.

Only reason she won't do worse is probably because she wants to stay free to sleep with many girls as possible, so don't be fooled by the fact that she saves people and act nice, cause she will happily kill anyone she can, don't matter if the person is good or bad and what they did.

Also, I admit I made a mistake before, so if I offended anyone with my previous post I humbly apologize.

With all that said, do we have any idea what exactly Kuroko is? Besides apparently being a badass lesbian child of Slenderman with Alucard, cause she totally looks like Slenderman in this page and she definitely acts like Alucard, but I mean, is she psychopath? Sociopath? Something else? Hollywood keeps using those terms wrong so I'm not sure what is each one, but Kuroko seens to care at least about the girls around her, like Hinako, Chiyo and Rinko, she's also pretty calculating and cool headed, so I can't tell as what she should be classfied.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 3:05AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I wonder how young Kuroko's willing to go; I don't remember her lusting after any minors before this arc.

She was kinda lusting after Rinko there : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch12#13

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

These two were pretty good chapters, and the discussion about it was equally good if I can say.
Well, because of reasons I won't enter deep into the discussion, so I'll just say that I'm in the "If you do bad things, you can't complain if bad things happen to you after (basically)" side.

No comments about the umbrella part.
SFMBE

To reply you must either login or sign up.