Forum › Murcielago discussion

joined Dec 7, 2013

guess we can start assuming that both Minako and Fuuri are actually evil or at least crazy, and a couple, those cute faces can really fool us about who's crazy and evil,

Minako maybe, but I don't think there's much more than meets the eye with Fuuri. It seems to me like she was in the delinquent 'gang', but was pretending to be Minako's friend to get more information about her to pass on to her friends so that they had more ammo to harass her and bully her with. Making out with Minako by playing on the fact she had a crush on Fuuri was probably just a bonus.

And when Kuroko said 'Because I can't believe you'd let your precious Minako-chan die somewhere without you', I thought she was being sarcastic with the 'precious' and Fuuri just wanted to be there to watch Minako die (like in her imagination of them standing over her with bats while she begs for Fuuri's help). Oh, and when she says 'So you'll let me go now?' to Kuroko, implying that she only killed those 2 so Kuroko would let her leave and not kill her, not to try and help Minako or anything.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Commandershepard13 posted:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

No, it makes for "revenge", which may not be "right" but is certainly more satisfying.
Especially if its a karmic punishment, like carving up that woman the same way she carved up that little girl.
Seriously, if you're cutting up your own fucking kid for kicks, whatever happens to you next is your own damn fault.

Technically it's not her child, it was the step mother who did that not the mother, cause you know, it's always step mothers that are evil, Dysney would never lie about that! They actually did lie about that, at least in Snow White the villain is her mother in the original version

Sometimes "right" and "wrong" are completely irrelevant, they can already change depending on context of the situation, of country, and because of other variables, right and wrong can be pretty blurry sometimes, especially when it's about a person who did something bad like that step mother, the world is not black and white, doing the same to that step mother could easily be called justice and the right thing instead of revenge and wrong, there's lines that shouldn't be crossed, there's people who do things that are so horrible that they can't be classified as humans anymore, you can't judge them as you would with normal people, sometimes making them suffer the same they caused is the only justice and right thing that can be done, it's true that what happened with those three girls was was too much, but "Two wrongs don't make a right." can really be argued about what is "wrong" and "right" depending on the person and what they did.

Just an example of what I mean, this is what they considered the right thing to do.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 3:30AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KyuKyu posted:

guess we can start assuming that both Minako and Fuuri are actually evil or at least crazy, and a couple, those cute faces can really fool us about who's crazy and evil,

Minako maybe, but I don't think there's much more than meets the eye with Fuuri. It seems to me like she was in the delinquent 'gang', but was pretending to be Minako's friend to get more information about her to pass on to her friends so that they had more ammo to harass her and bully her with. Making out with Minako by playing on the fact she had a crush on Fuuri was probably just a bonus.

And when Kuroko said 'Because I can't believe you'd let your precious Minako-chan die somewhere without you', I thought she was being sarcastic with the 'precious' and Fuuri just wanted to be there to watch Minako die (like in her imagination of them standing over her with bats while she begs for Fuuri's help). Oh, and when she says 'So you'll let me go now?' to Kuroko, implying that she only killed those 2 so Kuroko would let her leave and not kill her, not to try and help Minako or anything.

Well, in this page Fuuri blushed and made a pretty evil smile while imagining Minako being beaten with baseball bats, crazy enough for me.

But I agree maybe they're not really a couple, it's still a little ambiguous how deep their relationship is as all the focus was on Minako, I'm probably wrong about the couple part but Fuuri is definitely a little crazy, a normal person don't make that smile while imagining that, but it seens only Minako is really crazy, so Fuuri will either end up dead, in jail or free but traumatized, one way or another we probably won't see her anymore.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I means... Maybe bully was hated so much in Japan that Kuroko action supposed to feel somewhat justified?

since when ganging up with baseball bats on someone is just a simple bullying? some ppl here sure lived extreme highschool life

So what else do we call it if not bullying?

hmmm, well i dont know, maybe attempted murder...

Attempted murder? Then it won't include all of those bad doings those girls have done to Minako previous to this point. Because I will bet that most people will feel the trio's death gonna be more justified than Fuuri is, due to their past bullying acts (Considering Fuuri also went there with a bat herself)

See, this is exactly why I called this pc.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 3:51AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm thinking this is a new chapter, but I've read this already. The last lil bit of chapter 37 ain't so pretty though.

Dont think anyone that has read this far would be surprised when sudden ultra-violence takes place, you're talking about when kuuchan kills one of the delinquent girls right?

I dunno, I was still surprised at what happened, or rather at how it happened. How that whole situation plays out just was way too much for me and made me sick for a few hours. I already whined about this a little bit ago. First the umbrella part. That alone made me feel horrible. And then the torture pretty much after that. I was kinda expecting her to be left at the brink of death and the rest would have run away. But I guess it went as far as it did cause no one stopped Kuroko. When she was torturing the maid in the Murder Party Arc, she probably would have gone farther if it wasn't for Miyuki. But that didn't bug me like this did.

It might've bugged you because the girl is still technically a kid and not an adult. And no one like the deal with the umbrella. On the other hand, Hinako is so cute.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 3:49AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

risingstar3110 posted:

I means... Maybe bully was hated so much in Japan that Kuroko action supposed to feel somewhat justified?

since when ganging up with baseball bats on someone is just a simple bullying? some ppl here sure lived extreme highschool life

So what else do we call it if not bullying?

hmmm, well i dont know, maybe attempted murder...

Attempted murder? Then it won't include all of those bad doings those girls have done to Minako previous to this point. Because I will bet that most people will feel the trio's death gonna be more justified than Fuuri is, due to their past bullying acts (Considering Fuuri also went there with a bat herself)

See, this is exactly why I called this pc.

Well, from what I understand some people, like me, misunderstood the scene as past bullying when it was actually what Fuuri imagined they would do, but if they had done that multiple times it could be classified as both bullying and attempted murder.

You're also forgetting that it seens Fuuri knew about the bullying, maybe she even planned it, she deserves to die as much as the trio.

PaleRider posted:

I'm thinking this is a new chapter, but I've read this already. The last lil bit of chapter 37 ain't so pretty though.

Dont think anyone that has read this far would be surprised when sudden ultra-violence takes place, you're talking about when kuuchan kills one of the delinquent girls right?

I dunno, I was still surprised at what happened, or rather at how it happened. How that whole situation plays out just was way too much for me and made me sick for a few hours. I already whined about this a little bit ago. First the umbrella part. That alone made me feel horrible. And then the torture pretty much after that. I was kinda expecting her to be left at the brink of death and the rest would have run away. But I guess it went as far as it did cause no one stopped Kuroko. When she was torturing the maid in the Murder Party Arc, she probably would have gone farther if it wasn't for Miyuki. But that didn't bug me like this did.

It might've bugged you because the girl is still technically a kid and not an adult. And no one like the deal with the umbrella. On the other hand, Hinako is so cute.

Well, talk about you two, I understand not liking that Kuroko psychologically tortured them after killing one, especially because like you said they're still all kids, but the umbrella part was unintentional, not to mention that's pretty small compared to the fact Kuroko crushed the girl head with her feet and caused the death of the other two, I didn't find that scene so bad at all, really, if anything I find amusing the way people die in Murcielago and Trash, also, Hinako and Rinko are always cute, just as they should be.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 4:04AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

phew.. as dark as this series can get and however much it makes me cringe and occasionally have regrets I still really enjoy it..

Kuroko definitely went a little far and i have a lot of "sympathy"(?) for the dead girls (mostly the one kuroko killed but the other two as well), they didn't deserve death they should have been brought to "justice" for the horrible things they did, but it seems like this manga also has to fill it's gruesome counter apparently. Their deaths really felt sort of sudden and out of place too.

but I suppose it's not really a horror manga if dramatic things like this don't occasionally happen too.

Also I just.. I just love Hinako so much.. she's so precious

joined Sep 25, 2015

Calling it now, Fuuri will become a slave to a yandere Minako.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Could people please stop casually spoiling chapters that are not uploaded here yet ? Especially when not using spoiler tags...

That may sound weird, but some of us enjoy discovering the plot when reading the actual chapter, not when reading the comments. -.-

joined Aug 10, 2015

Wow, i somewhat forgot about Murcielago,...but yay new chapters! :3 though i didn't really expected from myself to continue reading this, because after the chapter with Gold Maria also the "brother" and the sister, i was freaked out to death.Or the man with the umbrella's...ugh, still giving me shivers.But once in a while i enjoy just creepy stuff like that c: but i reaaallly want to Know what's happening into the end! And i want the mystery solved about Kuu-chan q___q And Hinako! I mean, even sugar looks like salt.
Okay.But the questions here, who may be the culprit behind the bomb, is pretty awesome too - it always reminds me of detective conan.Just 1000x creepier.
So anyways, i'm pumped for the next chapters! And thanks to all the uploaders and the team for murcielago c: i still enjoy the series!

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 7:03AM

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Commandershepard13 posted:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

No, it makes for "revenge", which may not be "right" but is certainly more satisfying.
Especially if its a karmic punishment, like carving up that woman the same way she carved up that little girl.
Seriously, if you're cutting up your own fucking kid for kicks, whatever happens to you next is your own damn fault.

Technically it's not her child, it was the step mother who did that not the mother, cause you know, it's always step mothers that are evil, Dysney would never lie about that! They actually did lie about that, at least in Snow White the villain is her mother in the original version

Sometimes "right" and "wrong" are completely irrelevant, they can already change depending on context of the situation, of country, and because of other variables, right and wrong can be pretty blurry sometimes, especially when it's about a person who did something bad like that step mother, the world is not black and white, doing the same to that step mother could easily be called justice and the right thing instead of revenge and wrong, there's lines that shouldn't be crossed, there's people who do things that are so horrible that they can't be classified as humans anymore, you can't judge them as you would with normal people, sometimes making them suffer the same they caused is the only justice and right thing that can be done, it's true that what happened with those three girls was was too much, but "Two wrongs don't make a right." can really be argued about what is "wrong" and "right" depending on the person and what they did.

Just an example of what I mean, this is what they considered the right thing to do.

You talk a lot, Thia.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Could people please stop casually spoiling chapters that are not uploaded here yet ? Especially when not using spoiler tags...

That may sound weird, but some of us enjoy discovering the plot when reading the actual chapter, not when reading the comments. -.-

Read the chapter, then the comments.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I always check the chapter before going to the comments, but the people above me doesn't talk about the current chapter, but a raw that he saw on another site.

And that's not just on this peculiar topic, there was other topic where people casually discussed raws or chapters that weren't yet on dynasty without spoiler tags.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Talking about yandere...well Sora already showed a good trait of one, isn't she.

Seeing her savior feeling her best friend boobs must have triggered something off her

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 8:08AM

OMGEE this manga gets crazier and CRAZIER the more i read! O_O
Soooo many DEATHS... And the last chapter with those bullies killed....kinda went a bit far but i'm not gonna complain that much 'cuz really evil peopz must be punished someday...no? -_-
I really don't get the relationship of the bully-"victim" and the betraying friend... EVERYONE SEEMS CRAZY TO ME! XD

ANYWAYS the lil cute ahoge gurl always makes me laugh abd i LOVE her and her bestie together! >~<

joined Mar 23, 2013

These are just some delinquent girls and not main character/bad guy super humans/psychopaths like the other characters.

Today I will remind them.png...

I'm quoting you but this is a response to anyone who felt sick/uneasy with the recent actions.
It seems you guys have been blindsided by the police cases where it's obvious she killed dangerous people and villains. But, do look at chapter 1, 715 kills and given the death penalty.

If you look at the the kills, she started in elementary school and you can see that some kills, the victims was defending themselves. She just felt like killing them, the one with the guy and the girlfriend(?), it's clear Kuroko killed the guy so she could rape then the kill her too afterwards, this is the sort of thing she'd do.

It's not because she's released into some special arrangement and not so much time as passed that she'll change at all. Little time has passed and she's in an environment that allows killing, a sociopath of her caliber will not change over time and certainly not in these conditions.

You guys should've expected it, this is the author reminding you.

She isn't your yuri action goddess. She's a sick fuck, a butcher, a monster. Seems a lot of people forgot this little fact.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

These so called spoilers are nothing compared to the spoilers in the WDTFS discussion. These ones are pretty laxed.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

PaleRider posted:

These so called spoilers are nothing compared to the spoilers in the WDTFS discussion. These ones are pretty laxed.

So? They are still spoilers and most people don't want to read them. It doesn't matter if it is end of series or just 1 random thing. It still spoils it for those who don't know it.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

PaleRider posted:

So? They are still spoilers and most people don't want to read them. It doesn't matter if it is end of series or just 1 random thing. It still spoils it for those who don't know it.

Seeing how almost all the spoilers are blacked out and the only way you'll get to see em is if you click on it yourself. Isn't it mainly your own fault for spoiling it and not some one else's?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

How is "espeially when not using spoiler tags" not clear enough ? I'm talking about people who talk openly about upcoming chapters from raw files and so on without using the tags. And I wasn't talking about this topic only, which you might have noticed if you read my following post.

I wouldn't complain about tagged spoilers as you usually see them if you put your cursor on them, but more and more people are discussing raw chapters or chapters not yet uploaded on dynasty without bothering with those and as I'm a fast reader, when I see it's spoiling, it's too late for me.

So just saying it'd be nice if people could at least tag their spoiler properly. I don't know, it's proper forum etiquette.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

PaleRider posted:

PaleRider posted:

Seeing how almost all the spoilers are blacked out and the only way you'll get to see em is if you click on it yourself. Isn't it mainly your own fault for spoiling it and not some one else's?

The issue is, the person in question didn't bother to tag them, so they are fully visible. Good thing you decided to comment on it without even knowing why we are upset.

Same thing happened in Tonari no Robot and if I remember right, Swap Swap. People just talk about future chapters without bothering to hide it.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 11:18AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

WDTFS is not hosted on Dynasty, though....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Mark your spoilers. C'mon, this is less difficult than dressing yourself in the morning.

If it's about a chapter not yet posted on Dynasty, then you must mark it as a spoiler. I will not hesitate to mark entire posts as spoilers or deleting them outright if need be.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

i feel like Kuroko has been really in character these last few chapters. I do get why people would start discussions about morals in a manga like this and I'm not gonna judge people being upset about what happened, but what I don't get is people wishing that Kuroko would have acted... I don't know, less psycho killer-ish. I mean, it is a manga about a psycho killer.

You talk a lot, Thia.

Jesus fuck, yes.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan posted:

If it's about a chapter not yet posted on Dynasty, then you must mark it as a spoiler.

It sounded as a obvious thing so I was sure it was in rules, but surprisingly it isn't. Maybe it would be good idea to add it there? (I doubt it will stop people who didn't bother to mark spoilers so far though)

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 11:41AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.