Forum › Teppu discussion

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

double-jointed?? i mean, okay . . . as long as it's more teppu, i'll accept anything

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm pretty sure if the autor drops this, animexis http://animexis.org/ would tell us... There was a time when the mangaka had to stop for illness, aren't you confusing that for dropping? it was like last year.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Don't do that again. Almost gave me a heart attack!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Nice, updates! Thank you, world.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Ooo the big fight coming up next! Exciting stuff...

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Goddamn, this is a lot more entertaining then I thought it would be!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Those eyebrows - .. I mean, that girl sure is creepy! I hope people at Animexis could get more staff! I'm so tempted to read the RAWs omg

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

New Teppu ch? Wuhuu :D
Good fight, but i'm more interessted in seeing how much Natsuo can do before she loses^^

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Teppu is always here to remind us how creepy shounen heroes really are

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Teppu is always here to remind us how creepy shounen heroes really are

Teppu is so weird in the fact that the main character doesn't act like a main character at all, eyebrowns is the good side although twisted.

joined Sep 9, 2013

The fight I have been waiting for has finally arrive!! This Main girl is one of my favorite MC of all time.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

yaaaassss!!! omg i was worried it'd drop off again ;; ugh i can't wait until eyebrows gets her ass kicked

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah the manga is interesting because Natsuo acts like your typical villain, with a good reason. But i do root for her on that, to become better whether it involves her winning or get her ass kicked.

Meanwhile, yes, Yuzuko is your typical shounen heroes. Train hard, always positive and got a legendary mentor who know how to develop her talent. But the story do show how creepy it would be, and how it gonna rub people in the wrong way

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

the titles of these chapters give me life

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

So, I just finished reading all 29 chapters in one sitting and I am SO hooked. This is not only an awesome take on the stereotypical shounen sports manga, but the protagonist starts off with the personality of a villain? I don't think I've EVER felt so compelled to root for a character with such a 'bad personality' before!

Also, so much lady muscle! <3 Seriously, if girls with muscles were more popular, this would easily have gotten slapped with a fanservice tag.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

yuzuko is autistic and the brother is a victim of patriarchy..
and more muscular chicks in anime/manga!

found another female mma manga
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=102440
where's the muscle!

last edited at Mar 26, 2015 12:51PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

@KittyCatOmaniac
I couldn't agree more! It's one of the things I love about this manga. Muscly girls (not overly beefy), villian-like MC, and messed up supporting characters. Good stuff. Wish it got more love.

@koneko
Probably going for more cuteness than anything by the looks of it. (Minus, I suppose, the obsession with becoming stronger.)

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Ah, Teppu. The only manga where we get to see Cameron Diaz compete in MMA

By far the best part about this manga is Cameron Diaz lol along with the author's obsession of titling everything with eyebrows

Ganeko x Sanae tho. Good lord Ganeko has it baaaad. Poor bebe.

To be honest I really enjoy this kind of main character because from the very beginning she's been upfront and direct about everything she does. You know her motivations from the very beginning, and while they may piss you off, its just how it is. She's definitely a bit of a masochist lol but for the first time since probably karate she's working her butt off to get results and it must feel so rewarding. I guess it's always been such an interesting concept to be naturally good at athletics since I'm not. Not to say that her douchey behaviour is called for, but I would probably be a pretty pompous prick if I wasn't challenged. I think she'll probably cry out of relief when she gets beaten fair and square (lol only in the actual G Girl official tournament of course). To be fair, if she started to be really mean to Kei I would be like "peace out this is the end you're beyond redemption" but until then I look forward to what will happen :)

I'm also assuming that the that the top 3 fighters will go to G Girl (which unless I skipped where it said only one was going) so my guess is that Nacchan will lose the first time and get her butt dragged to the real deal.

Shadowring123
joined Feb 19, 2011

Dude i like the expressions in these. Their fucking hardcore looking lol

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I think I just might be in love with my first fictional character, Natsuo...

last edited at May 8, 2015 3:24AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I actually love Natsuo. She's got a few screws loose and I like that kind of character, that makes her really interesting and a lot deeper than Yuzuko.

I actually want to see someone wiping the floor with Yuzuko (not necessarily Ringi).

Also, fanservice :

http://raw.senmanga.com/Teppuu/31/5

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'd marry those eyebrows aswell

last edited at Oct 17, 2015 12:19PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Boooo, wrong pairing.

joined Apr 14, 2013

no Du-na no!!!!!! :( I was rooting for her...ugh I've cheered for all of them at one point or another tho, they're all amazing :3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She didn't stand a chance against Yuzuko.

Final fight of the arc is between Natsuo and Yuzuko, but at the end of chap 32, Natsuo is about to lose, though she smiles because her bro came to see the fight. Dunno if she will be able to break Yuzuko's hold in chap 33.

To reply you must either login or sign up.