Forum › I Girl discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

will some other group pick this one up?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Good chapter wish they could update it more on a somewhat regular basis lol ;)

joined May 1, 2013

This whole thing makes me feel really icky.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Miki kinda pisses me off, toying with all of his students' hearts like that. I keep having the same reaction as Maki to what he did. That said, I like Maki's character, and how she freaks out. I really do hope that the author continues this.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Dropped.. Well that just stinks. I wanted to see what happens.

joined Sep 21, 2012

Too bad about the author not doing any more of it.

joined Jun 5, 2014

another good manga dropped .. am sad panda

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

man the art is great but I just feel really grossed out about all this . . . I hope that the artist meant for miki coming on to his students to be all some huge misunderstanding?? (guess it doesn't really matter since it's on hiatus, though)

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

ahhhh man, I was seriously getting into this. It was actually quite refreshing to see the woman so mortified about what a douche her brother is instead of just taking advantage of the situation!

joined Sep 8, 2013

It says it's dropped. There's more right cuz it's really interesting.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Miki is dangerous. If I knew I had a brother losing his virginity at the age of 13 i'd strangle him!

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

Man, what a waste! The author has some good material there and all just going to waste bin.

joined Jan 8, 2014

well that sux! it's too bad it's being dropped I think the story had a lot of potential...not to mention her wigging out and such could have made great comedy! but I thought the art was really well done too...who knows maybe someone else will pick it up...that is if there is a release more than once a year >_<

Sharingan Demon
1966667_1409873872598402_668625590_n
joined Mar 26, 2014

NOOOO WHY THE FUCK IS IT FUCKING DROPPED?! WHY?!

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -sobs forever-

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Glad to see this back. I'm bummed that more chapters will be unlikely, but who knows?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Am I the only one who finds it really wierd that the first thing she did when she got home wasn't call her brother so she could grill/lambast him? I mean, why would you continue to take his place in that sort of situation without making him explain what's going on?

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Am I the only one who finds it really wierd that the first thing she did when she got home wasn't call her brother so she could grill/lambast him? I mean, why would you continue to take his place in that sort of situation without making him explain what's going on?

I thought that too. My guess was that he left with no way to contact him.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Okay, but I thought twins with different gender must have developed from two different human eggs with two different sperm. Otherwise, they couldn't have different genders. And if that's the case then they shouldn't look that similar, because they're just normal siblings who happened to be conceived at the same time...
Am I overthinking it?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, but I thought twins with different gender must have developed from two different human eggs with two different sperm. Otherwise, they couldn't have different genders. And if that's the case then they shouldn't look that similar, because they're just normal siblings who happened to be conceived at the same time...
Am I overthinking it?

According to the source of all knowledge (Wikipedia), you're absolutely correct.

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Da fuck ! Who doesn't like a tall women ?,seriously guys are such a fools ,

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

"We have decided to drop this series because it’s been on a hiatus long enough to make us doubt the author will ever return to it. And it makes little sense completing a volume just to end on a likely-never-to-be-resolved cliffhanger." - Yuri Project.

Finally a shoujo manga I actually like....and this happens sobs.

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

Damn.. She's stuck in paradise...

joined Apr 12, 2014

this is so cute

joined Apr 12, 2014

IT CANT BE FKING DROPPED ITS SO GOOD AND CUTE AND SWEET AND AMAZING
I WANT MORE !!! T________T

To reply you must either login or sign up.