Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

BTW, if the scanlators are reading this.... Nissan combo refers to Nissan car company having 2 cars in Japan: Nissan March and Nissan Sunny. It's popular b/c they look cute together (although I happen to like Nao and Reika better) and also from the car thing.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

lol akina's 3 friends remind me of yuyushiki girls. touko is yui, konatsu is yuzuko and chigusa is yukari. and i agree with the extra page. clearly cure march is meant to be with cure beauty. nao x reika all the way <3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I just read 1 chapter and.. This got to be yuri! It has to be yuri! D: pleasee T-T :D
1 Edit - Just read the 4th chapter and my reaction was like: Aww ^^

last edited at Nov 7, 2013 3:36PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Why can't we just put the Yuri tag, you guys are killing me... Akina is killing me, this is not fair! and Poor Akina is destroying her image w/o noticing it... Oh well, is cuter that way.

joined Nov 11, 2010

All the Smile Precure references in this series are seriously spoiling me. Still my favourite season.

5tumblr_mdqz9dygeb1rjg9uho1_500
joined May 22, 2012

man, this manga is just so great! but i'd like to see more big brother.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Akina really should just give up she's not going to win.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

So is there some kind of subtext critical mass that can be reached that can just get this labeled as yuri, because I'm wondering how many more homoerotic fantasies Akina needs to have before we reach that point.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

P22 is actually from the September/October page of the Smile! Precure calendar:
https://yande.re/post/show/225868

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... That's it. Enough... I am going to look at this in a hardcore yuri-glasses... The cuteness is not good enough for just the subtext... and Micchi(?) is given screentime(?)!

joined Jun 5, 2013

I think this chapter effectively pushed subtext into plain text. I didn't even have to put my yuri goggles on.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think this chapter effectively pushed subtext into plain text. I didn't even have to put my yuri goggles on.

Yeah, even batoto and m******x gave it the Shoujo ai tag, if this doesn't end as yuri and a guy shows up I might die, seriously, just imagine (and this is hard to say) if Kaede ends with... Akina's -ugh ... brother! I would quit the yuri world and become a nun.

2000px-transgender_pride_flag.svg
joined Sep 22, 2013

Hi hi, The yuri canon here, I started as clean up and redrawing for the series this week and hope you enjoy the new chapter. I can say that the next chapter is filled with a lot of yuri and precure reference. I'm so excited to see the pages completed and hopefully the next ones will be up soon.

joined Feb 19, 2011

There should be a new tag for this. "Yuri In Denial"

joined Sep 22, 2013

LOL, I keep calling this the "Otaku in Denial" series, but after the last chapter I'm not sure if denial is going to work much longer.

Wait, is that you shadowring? From DA? waves and runs off to work

joined Feb 19, 2011

Haha Yes it is me~ waves back as you rush off

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The notes say that this chapter has the least yuri, but it has the most blatant of Akina's fantasies so far...

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

"akina... you can't click me there" (pag.11)

her fantasies are already nerd-like,
her "normal" schoolgirl life is over, but she hasn't understand it yet.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch06#28
Rotted would make more sense than "rotten"

Anyways this series is just getting more and more ridiculous and outrageous XD woooo
also welcome Yuri Canon glad to see you :3

joined Sep 22, 2013

Hmm... yeah Rotten does sound weird. I'll mention it to Chi.

Oh it gets really insane next chapter. I'm so glad I got to see them ahead of time because they made my day.

Thanks for the welcome, I've been here a while now, just don't talk much. Tend to be busy with my head in my work. Just wanted to help bring this to everyone and glad I could be part of the project.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The next chapter will have lot of yuri or insinuations but... NOT ENOUGH TO ADD THE TAG! Nooooo~
I loved it ! The click part was excellent

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

The notes say that this chapter has the least yuri, but it has the most blatant of Akina's fantasies so far...

Not only is it the most blatant, she responds differently to this one than the others. Most (all?) of her previous fantasies were abruptly ended by her resistant denial, but she ends this one by getting really really motivated.

joined Sep 22, 2013

Not only is it the most blatant, she responds differently to this one than the others. Most (all?) of her previous fantasies were abruptly ended by her resistant denial, but she ends this one by getting really really motivated.

She's definitely accepting her feelings for Kaede more and more. The only question is will this go all the way or suddenly turn around on us. I can't wait until we can post Cha 7 at least. It's a real treat.

lol, all the obvious yuri comments, all i can do is turn on my new wenby's PC.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

waves hi to Yuri Canon

We have WAY too many sites in common.

To reply you must either login or sign up.