Forum › Posts by The_Yuri_Canon

The_Yuri_Canon
2000px-transgender_pride_flag.svg
joined Sep 22, 2013

NO!!!! I just finished chapter 31!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!! PLEASE!! THIS IS MY OTP NOW!!!
When will we have the next chapter!?!?
AND WHY IN THE HELL IS THERE NO ANIME FOR THIS YET?!
I've entered a state of depression because the next chapter(s) arent here yet, nor anywhere... I have to wait god know how long for the next one ;.;. I wish I now that I wouldn't had read this fast ;.;

The anime was annouced just last year, should be out in a year or so. I've been reading this one for a shile now and how the anime does it justice because it is such a perfect balance of darkness, mystrey and slice-of-life. I was getting tired of zombie stuff but this is keeping my attention as i await more.

The_Yuri_Canon
Kanamemo discussion 14 Dec 23:27
joined Sep 22, 2013

Wow. That was unexpected in more ways than one. Will we have to wait another year for the next chapter?

No, you won't have to wait that long. I joined Kawaii Scans recently and noticed they didn't have anyone for clean up, but had the translations done for a lot. Seeing this chapter I wanted to see it finished so decided to help get some of it cleaned up. I got 3 chapters cleaned up for them already and will clean up more between other projects. So expect to see more in the following months.

The_Yuri_Canon
joined Sep 22, 2013

Well that went a different direction than I was expecting... read it last night before sleep... still baffled in the morning... need to work on my own stuff and not worry over this. Still want to know where this is going...

joined Sep 22, 2013

Well I see Chi got that special out in time for New Years, he kept that one from all of us until recently. Oh, the truth of MMOs, My wife and I confused people to no end because I played a female character and she played a male, when I call her "My wife" they start thinking I'm a guy until we explain that we are both female... oh the insanity that starts from when people realize that not everything is what it seems.

I'll get to work on clean up of Cha 8 tomorrow. Promise... Before my other work!

joined Sep 22, 2013

waves hi to Yuri Canon

We have WAY too many sites in common.

That we are, aren't we. LOL

I'm glad so many of you are enjoying your Christmas Gift. We told you this one was filled with yuri goodies. It makes me happy to know I was able to help get this out on time for Christmas. Enjoy the yuriness!

joined Sep 22, 2013

The notes say that this chapter has the least yuri, but it has the most blatant of Akina's fantasies so far...

Not only is it the most blatant, she responds differently to this one than the others. Most (all?) of her previous fantasies were abruptly ended by her resistant denial, but she ends this one by getting really really motivated.

She's definitely accepting her feelings for Kaede more and more. The only question is will this go all the way or suddenly turn around on us. I can't wait until we can post Cha 7 at least. It's a real treat.

joined Sep 22, 2013

Hmm... yeah Rotten does sound weird. I'll mention it to Chi.

Oh it gets really insane next chapter. I'm so glad I got to see them ahead of time because they made my day.

Thanks for the welcome, I've been here a while now, just don't talk much. Tend to be busy with my head in my work. Just wanted to help bring this to everyone and glad I could be part of the project.

joined Sep 22, 2013

LOL, I keep calling this the "Otaku in Denial" series, but after the last chapter I'm not sure if denial is going to work much longer.

Wait, is that you shadowring? From DA? waves and runs off to work

joined Sep 22, 2013

Hi hi, The yuri canon here, I started as clean up and redrawing for the series this week and hope you enjoy the new chapter. I can say that the next chapter is filled with a lot of yuri and precure reference. I'm so excited to see the pages completed and hopefully the next ones will be up soon.

joined Sep 22, 2013

I'm a might bit confused by the tag "sport" here. When did card games become a sport?