joined Feb 11, 2013

I like this development.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... I no longer how to react.
Still gonna read it though...

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm pretty interested in where this is going. Too many ships, though...

joined Jul 17, 2013

The relationship between Tomoe and Mikage confuses me...

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

same here!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I won't be clear unless we know what's going on with their parents... We can only guess the worst. I like characters like Kurokawa!

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

Yes!!!! Thank you creator of this manga!!!!!!!!!! He answered my prayer of more kujou and tomoe!! Especially when it said the 'wife's greeting each other' oh my lord!!, Did I die right at that line XD

I won't be clear unless we know what's going on with their parents...

You mean parent, because one of them is dead. For like two chapters now we've know that.
It's also pretty clear Mikage is not in love with Tomoe. She acts more like she's dependent on her. And not in terms of emotional "support" but it's terms of emotional control. She needs to act like that around her in order to maintain her stability.

He answered my prayer

She.
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小川麻衣子

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I won't be clear unless we know what's going on with their parents...

You mean parent, because one of them is dead. For like two chapters now we've know that.
It's also pretty clear Mikage is not in love with Tomoe. She acts more like she's dependent on her. And not in terms of emotional "support" but it's terms of emotional control. She needs to act like that around her in order to maintain her stability.

Her death could had been a trigger for what his father did to them, who knows... That's why I need to know for sure what happened in the past... The chain of events.

You know empirical problem solving can work backwards, right? Because we see the direct result we can then form multiple hypotheses as to what happened, then eliminate the incorrect ones through logical deduction of events.

If you see a camp fire do you need to know explicitly how it was started to know the fire's going to be hot?

Just because we don't know exactly what the deal with the parents is does not mean we can't define Tomoe and Mikage's relationship.

A glaring example Mikage's not really in love with Tomoe is that she constantly tries to acknowledge the fact, like she's trying to convince herself of it. Plus there's none of the cliches like blushing, ect ect ect.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You know empirical problem solving can work backwards, right? Because we see the direct result we can then form multiple hypotheses as to what happened, then eliminate the incorrect ones through logical deduction of events.

If you see a camp fire do you need to know explicitly how it was started to know the fire's going to be hot?

Just because we don't know exactly what the deal with the parents is does not mean we can't define Tomoe and Mikage's relationship.

A glaring example Mikage's not really in love with Tomoe is that she constantly tries to acknowledge the fact, like she's trying to convince herself of it. Plus there's none of the cliches like blushing, ect ect ect.

You give me a good point of view of her, for what we've seen that's it. To understand the character I really need to know her background, is Mikage obsessed or really in love with her sister? Is clear that she is unstable and she only feels good around Tomoe, I don't know about the cliches since Tomoe hasn't made anything to make her sister feel excited so I can't get ride of that possibility yet.

If she is trying so hard to acknowledge or better say to show the fact that she is in love, it could be because she thinks that if she is not aggressive her sister will never see her that way
Judging from how she (little sis) acted in the first chapter, I would agree with you without a doubt... But now it seems like it never happened and she isn't so crazy.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I like the art style...

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

showed her vulnerable side. When she said she was going, I just thought: "Don´t say that, she'll cut you in pieces.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... Like I said, I don't know how to react with the manga. But I am still reading so I must be wrong in the head.

Anyways, since I forgot their names, Imouto-san sure is... cute. I like it when people cry (I'm not a sadist though). Hmm... Onee-san must have it hard.

joined Jul 17, 2013

sqfsd this manga is so good

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Bonus Arata Iri. Yes.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Wish it was nonincestical manga so it'd has much more cute pairings in it

so, why is the yandere tag NOT there yet?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sakana_no_miru_yume_ch06#5

The second panel- i dont think the artist meant her took look like a psycho about to attack you with an axe here did they?

But she does- dosnt look like a cute natural smile at all but like she's insane lol.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Who are the people in the beginning.....

I kind of forgot what happened in previous chapters so now I have to reread ;_;
But nothing really exciting happened in this chapter so I'm disappointed lol.

last edited at Aug 4, 2014 4:31PM

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sakana_no_miru_yume_ch06#5

The second panel- i dont think the artist meant her took look like a psycho about to attack you with an axe here did they?

But she does- dosnt look like a cute natural smile at all but like she's insane lol.

I think that's supposed to be a look of dread and discomfort at having to pick out a scrunchy. Awkward smiles generally aren't very natural.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

An update! I am so surprised, and appreciated as well, can't wait for the rest.

last edited at Aug 4, 2014 5:06PM

joined Jun 18, 2014

it's sad that this manga already finished being published on May 22, 2013 & we're still on ch6 out of 12 chapters

joined Apr 15, 2013

Yay, it lives! I'm looking forward to the rest of it!

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next chapter please, I can't hardly wait for it

To reply you must either login or sign up.