Forum › Posts by eruchi

eruchi
joined Apr 26, 2014

Finally it got update, Lol shinobu looks more agresive in this one (Im rooting for you!!).
Is Akane already move to shinobu? I thought she loves with her ne-chan? (refer to ch.2)

joined Apr 26, 2014

can't wait for season 2~

joined Apr 26, 2014

Glad that it didn't turn out as I expected and glad to know that siblings get the grip together.

joined Apr 26, 2014

I think she was glad because she gave it for the right person (who loved her), their relationship maybe would remain like this cuz Mikage from the begining didnt have the same feeling for Takayanagi.
Mikage did have a strong feeling for her sister but was it really "that love" i dont know. Cuz that kid was somehow growing fast (because of her family's tragedy), but she's still a kid that fooling around to understand herself like we can see in this chapter.
Hope this manga wouldnt have a nasty ending...

Yeah I hope so, thanks for answering my question :)

Did I smell blackmail from Kujou after this?

joined Apr 26, 2014

let me confirm this, Takayanagi cried and refused to continue further because she knew Mikage only use her as a replacement of her sis, right? The last chapter is pretty confusing..

You got the jist of it. Except Mikage wasn't using her as a replacement. She was only going along with it because she wanted to make Takayanagi happy. Takayanagi refused to continue because Mikage didn't feel the same way and was doing it for the wrong reason. Thus, she gets upset and Mikage feels bad because she was only trying to make her feel good, but realized it was just hurting her, blah, blah, blah.

I'm really not rooting for the incest route for this one. It just doesn't feel right.

Unfortunately I already know how this ends

Could you also please explain why Mikage feels glad after she gave her first kiss to Takayanagi? How about her feeling to her older sister? It is remain unchanged or Mikage will open up to Takayanagi? #confused

joined Apr 26, 2014

Can't imagine how it turn out, it's going even more interisting.
Good work for all who provide this, please keep it on XD

eruchi
Your Fault discussion 10 Sep 03:52
joined Apr 26, 2014

That was depressing :(

Agree

eruchi
KiLa KiLa discussion 09 Sep 14:41
joined Apr 26, 2014

Was i the only one thinking it was a "Kill la Kill" story because of the name?? i figured it wasn't because i saw the author, anyways Amazing work as always Takemiya sensei :,)

no, you were not :)

I really couldn't wait for the next chapter, loves the story XD

joined Apr 26, 2014

I might have died by this, it just to lovely

eruchi
joined Apr 26, 2014

While I was heard to Toradora Ost (Lost my Pieces) and read this..., it just so sweet.

joined Apr 26, 2014

that fellin.

eruchi
Kitto discussion 17 Aug 12:10
joined Apr 26, 2014

Aaaaangst >///<

eruchi
Citrus discussion 16 Aug 11:09
joined Apr 26, 2014

neeeeext!! !@$@#$@#

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next chapter please, I can't hardly wait for it

eruchi
joined Apr 26, 2014

poor aniki~ :3

eruchi
Citrus discussion 14 Jun 09:23
joined Apr 26, 2014

WANT MOREEEEE!! when is the next issue? really just can't wait for it >A<)/

eruchi
Image Comments 30 May 06:03
joined Apr 26, 2014
Umixmaki

can anyone tell me what is going on here? still don't get it

last edited at May 30, 2014 6:04AM

joined Apr 26, 2014

I try to hold my laugh at the last one, the expression of Haruki and how Ichinose comfronted~, LOL very cute, really want more of this XD

eruchi
joined Apr 26, 2014

I need more of this XD