Forum › Again!! discussion

1362775739_1966_lion
joined May 10, 2013

AAAHHH I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EMOTIONALLY ENGAGED WITH A MANGA~
I feel like a fish on a hook, somehow. ^^ One of the things I really appreciate about this story is that it didn't have some lame ass "underdog" plot with in which hard work lands a person the success they're aiming for. Sometimes--actually........a lot of times...it won't. It's not like that's the take-home lesson, but I like it.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

My favorite non-yuri non-Kiyohiko Azuma manga ever. I love it.

joined Apr 10, 2013

One of the most awesome mangas I have ever read. I accidentally started reading it today and couldn't stop. Thank you so much for uploading, translating, editing and everything that goes into this. You guys are awesome ^_^

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

finally someone posted a comment here, i was thinking i was the only one reading (and enjoining) this manga

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

finally someone posted a comment here, i was thinking i was the only one reading (and enjoining) this manga

same

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

same

Werd.... Usually I only read yuri, but I like this a lot. I like the idea of Reo and Imamura together, but it'll probably be Reo x pitcher, and Imamura x danchou. But if it goes friendship/teammate route for everyone I wouldn't mind, I especially like the dynamic between Imamura and Akira haha.

Medrawncolored
joined Jul 29, 2013

Oh my god, http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/again_ch62#15 was awesome.
The look on the cheerleaders face...

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

awww Imamura and Reo are too cute together

joined Apr 10, 2013

if i'm right, they fall off the stairs together. Her and his luck exchange with each other so that's how he actually get lucky?

Nope. It's because she's ditzy and doesn't understand that just because you know how things turned out, doesn't mean that it will automatically be that way again. She jumps the gun and freaks out everyone else around her. And since he didn't talk to anyone in the first place, he has no one to freak out....even though everybody is already afraid of him...and so since he's actually a nice guy and is trying to be different, people start to see that so he starts to make more friends and have a better time.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I like the idea of Hiro and Imamura as foils... one guy trying to make all the change, the other guy trying to keep his influences to a minimum...

Can't wait to learn more about this Drama Club President

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

What a feel-good manga. I'm enjoying it a lot.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I'm surprised this manga hasn't gotten more love then it has.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I'm surprised this manga hasn't gotten more love then it has.

Right, I love this manga

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

that guy is just using her = = isn't he?

last edited at Jun 25, 2014 12:42PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yup. He's kind of a super big asshole.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This should get more love. Really.

I read all scanlated volumes here in 2 days.

Even though there's not even a hint of yuri, this manga is really intense.

From zero to hero, Imamura is trying too hard, but that's what makes this interesting. And I think he's going to go from not ever talking to a girl in 3 years, to having a harem he didn't even want. And it's going to be hilarious.

Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

This manga always left me with some bittersweet feelings. Maybe because I had been on a similar situation to Imamura.

However I think this manga is unique. Even when some situations seems to turn out as cliche, the author somehow manage it to turn it out the situation into a totally different outcome.

I specially love how the characters feel so human, like everyone has their "simple lives" but yet so full of little things that seems so insignificant to others but are a big deal to themselves.

Also, this is the first manga in which I found myself being annoyed by one character. I usually dont care about the characters I don´t like or even with the "villians" I just don´t get bothered by them but with Hiro I feet so damn irritated. Like all he thinks about is his self convenience.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 11:03AM

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

Abe is such a bitch but I ship her with the danchou. I'm so sorry

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

yes

joined Aug 10, 2015

Wow thus was something.
First i thought the at the very beginning that this was some random shit.
And it was!
But it was gold-shit.
I mean, this was so funny and though i'm a yuri-reader at heart, i just LOVED this Manga.It was Love at the First pageლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Anyhow, it should be more stuff like this there! It was pretty unique >w<
Thanks to everyone who worked and uploaded this.There Are some treasures out there that you don't know exist, till a certain team is putting it on a certain site.
:3

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

this is neat i'm not really into the musical arc, but that baseball tournament got me so hyped.
the character interaction in this is masterful!

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

This related to me alot, like its kinda scary. I always wished I could go back in time and change things, but of course it would affect the future greatly. I see life differently thanks to this manga.

Since I can't time travel, I thought of it this way, "If I do things now that I probably would have wished I did that my future self regretted, my future/destiny will change". It sounded better in my head haha.

Don't die guys/gals!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It's 5am and I hate myself because I read all of this in one sitting but also love myself because holy shit it's amazing and i need more immediately..

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I forgot that this website had this until I saw it on the random featured section! I remember that this was one of my favorite mangas in high school. I feel nostalgic. Back when I was a junior or senior in high school, I wanted to be a freshman again so I could change my past and erase my mistakes. But now that I’m out of high school, I would be very depressed if I was forced to restart as a high school freshman lol. The homework, early morning schedule, and cliques are not worth it. And I think that I really related to how difficult it was for the characters in the manga to magically change their personalities and how insecure they feel and act. It was a very realistic mindset of the adolescent set in a magic realistic backdrop.

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 12:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.