Forum › Nightmare Syndrome discussion

joined Apr 20, 2013

And it has potential to turn into a series. :)

joined May 31, 2013

Natsuneko hasn't released a manga in years, so I highly doubt that. Its a shame really as I really liked her stuff particularly butterfly 69 (which sounds like a crazy awesome sex position).

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

One of my old favourites. Centuries passed and they're still together.

Only thing I didn't like whas how little did they care for the poor maid.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 9:38PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

dammit....we need more suff like this! yuri+vampires! >_< one of meh top fav vamp stories~

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Beautiful
One of the top five yuri on this sight imo

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

One of my old favourites. Centuries passed and they're still together.

Only thing I didn't like whas how little did they care for the poor maid.

If you noticed her gun carried the same crest as Elysias father's crest so the maid was probably forced into the job. Probably a double agent

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why did maid-san have to die? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!! And her guns didn't have any symbols so not an agent.

joined Dec 18, 2014

This is probably my favorite vampire yuri manga.

And for good reason <3

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Who brings a gun into the bathtub?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Who brings a gun into the bathtub?

Never bring a gun to a bathfight.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

"I'm trapped in enemy lines, and all I have is 4 pistols, an smg, a shotgun and at least 4 extra magazines. I was under prepared."

Really?

Also, what's a Colt Government? Does she mean a standard issue 1911? 'Cause that looks like a 1911. And who is it that's giving her all the resupplies? The mysterious organization? But they didn't know each other even existed before the raid. This is bothering me way more than it should.

joined May 4, 2016

"I'm trapped in enemy lines, and all I have is 4 pistols, an smg, a shotgun and at least 4 extra magazines. I was under prepared."

Really?

Also, what's a Colt Government? Does she mean a standard issue 1911? 'Cause that looks like a 1911. And who is it that's giving her all the resupplies? The mysterious organization? But they didn't know each other even existed before the raid. This is bothering me way more than it should.

UPS delivers them

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

Still kinda confused with what happened to the father....
This author is real good with the romances, but is always lacking the character development... :\

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Still kinda confused with what happened to the father....
This author is real good with the romances, but is always lacking the character development... :\

Vega killed her father to avenge her clan's slaughter, that's the sin she was talking about at the end. This can be proven by the fact that she even mentioned 'her sin' in the first place. To go even further, there's the part where the maid says Vega didn't want her to know who the organization people were. Add to that Elysia's wish to kill Vega, most likely looking for vengeance for her father's death, and you have a pretty solid background for such a short story.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 3:01AM

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

"I hate you!" One action scene later "ive always loved you!" Ughhh

joined Jan 12, 2018

That was a lovely story. I know it was a Drama but first page make me laugh so hard.
No offend to anyone but I just can't resist to rephrase it:

We had two Beretta M92Fs, one Colt Government, a Cougar INOX, five grenades, an Uzi submachine gun, a SPAS combat shotgun, and a silver knife that is a momento of my father. Also, a holy water and a garlic spray. Not that we needed all that for the fight, but once you get locked into a serious gun collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
The only thing that really worried me was a garlic spray.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a vampire in the depths of a garlic binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

joined Jul 26, 2016

You, sir, have won an Internets.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Why did maid-san have to die? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!! And her guns didn't have any symbols so not an agent.

JUSTICE FOR MAID-SAN. Someone make a story where she gets revived and has her own girlfriend

Koishi%20by%20lily
joined Sep 26, 2019

dammit....we need more suff like this! yuri+vampires!

Is it too late to say I 100% agree? Then again, 100% is underselling it.

joined Aug 21, 2017

RIP maid

To reply you must either login or sign up.