Forum › Posts by ZippyDragon

ZippyDragon
joined May 4, 2016

Kind of a bittersweet ending, especially for Takemiya Jin. I think the last couple of pages were unnecessary but it'd be more believable if she hadn't had such a pained expression while deciding to fight destiny.

I think it's because she was biting her lip

ZippyDragon
joined May 4, 2016

yeah..... I am kind of up in the air on this one. I agree that yuri vampire stories are awesome (if written well) but.....

did she survive the conversion process... hmm....???

Yeah, since she's still speaking and moving after having her blood taken (symbolically the roses turning red).

Page 9 shows the previous girl doing the same thing though.

joined May 4, 2016

Chapter 28 was uploaded instead of chapter 27.

ZippyDragon
joined May 4, 2016

Is this gonna be another Futaribeya (A Room for Two)? 'Cause you know what happened with Futaribeya.

I don't. What happened?

ZippyDragon
joined May 4, 2016

"I'm trapped in enemy lines, and all I have is 4 pistols, an smg, a shotgun and at least 4 extra magazines. I was under prepared."

Really?

Also, what's a Colt Government? Does she mean a standard issue 1911? 'Cause that looks like a 1911. And who is it that's giving her all the resupplies? The mysterious organization? But they didn't know each other even existed before the raid. This is bothering me way more than it should.

UPS delivers them

ZippyDragon
Cinderella discussion 05 Jul 21:49
joined May 4, 2016

Reading page 17 first makes this much more coherent. I love Canno's stuff. :D

Not usually a fan of unrequited love, but this was pretty sweet.

On page 7, the long haired one thinks," If she actually found a boyfriend... Would he have that smile all to himself?", so it isn't really unrequited.

ZippyDragon
joined May 4, 2016

The other chapters are continuing on other sites.