Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Wow, alright -- what a way to build community! What's wrong with trying to connect with others who share a keen interest with this manga and create more of a fluid discussion? Sounds like you're just a ~bitter queen~ looking to create hostility and discord (no pun intended).

Also, my pronouns are she/her.

Psst wlftchtr82 ... don't look now ...
You mistook your sockpuppet for your main account ...

Why the fuck am I being mentioned? lmfao
Y'all i am actively talking on this forum, I am answering to everything because I genuinely am invested on this story. Holy shit I might even be the one with most messages on this damn thing.
I don't see it as bad compared to discord, I just created the server because someone asked if there was one. I wanna make friends lol. The server is an excuse. You don't have to join, and if it flops I'm super ok with it.
But don't be hateful towards me for no reason, that's just nasty... We're not fighting, bro. I just got here. I will not even mention this server again, I wasn't planning on doing so after that message. I mentioned it ONCE and all my other posts were theories about the story lol

Oh and I'm a college girl who just got here, not a guy with two accounts and a master plan to take down a forum of a site that I am visiting almost everyday bc I'm gay af. I have better things to do, and many yuri to read instead of causing drama.
Honestly... the fuck. Don't bring me into this.

last edited at May 23, 2022 8:46PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Well, anyways, bs aside...
Do you guys think they will be messaging each other often or will it be a minor thing? I just noticed that the last panel (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_ch07#4) of ch07 is very similar to the "concept art" (https://dynasty-scans.com/images/19932?tag_id=21856), so maybe that's all there is to it...

Also, it's cool to see how uncle-san's design changed. He looks more like a rocker and someone who would influence Mitsuki's style. Uncle-san on the concept art looks too much like a square next to the actual one.

joined Apr 17, 2022

Well that's valid af tbh.
But hey, what do you mean by heavier? If you'd like to send some recs...

Oh i started listening to a lot of Death, Black and Doom metal. When i was younger people would always say that tastes in music will change (guess its the early, its not a phase mum). I found that it expands instead, i still listen to 80's soft/classic rock, grunge/alt and metal as well as a lot of more ambient or folk works that i got into a lot later.

It's good to see younger people get into older stuff and even better to see it portrayed in Manga like this.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Well that's valid af tbh.
But hey, what do you mean by heavier? If you'd like to send some recs...

Oh i started listening to a lot of Death, Black and Doom metal. When i was younger people would always say that tastes in music will change (guess its the early, its not a phase mum). I found that it expands instead, i still listen to 80's soft/classic rock, grunge/alt and metal as well as a lot of more ambient or folk works that i got into a lot later.

It's good to see younger people get into older stuff and even better to see it portrayed in Manga like this.

Yeah, as I said once, I think the internet is a blessing on this aspect. If facilitates a lot for us young people to get to know genres outside of what is currently popular. And that is B E A U T I F U L. I will forever thank Arai-sensei for bringing this to a storyline because I don't see it mentioned very often — even young people seem to ignore that privilege.

Oh and you like Death Metal? I'm more of a Hard Rock type of gal but as a brazilian I know of Sepultura, and am extremely proud when I see metal fans mention it. Have you heard of them?
https://youtu.be/F_6IjeprfEs

I must admit that I only listened to a few of their songs because the only Metal I truly dig is Iron Maiden and this specific anime ED (https://youtu.be/Xht6qmbYRD8), but I hope you enjoy them.

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Anyways, there are SO MANY WAYS this story could unfold and I honestly am agonizing over the fact we only get 4 pages per week lol

Yes, it's painful to wait

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

Yes, it's painful to wait

been a good minute but honestly the art is so good I don't mind waiting and getting more of the amazing manga we already have...still waiting for more metal references tho

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

maybe i do live from chapter to chapter of this doujin. what then

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I for one hope we get some recommendations like Yorushika and BAND-MAID. But perhaps the author will stay within the american/english music sphere.

listening to band-maid right now and wow they are good

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

maybe i do live from chapter to chapter of this doujin. what then

LOL
"am I really alive or just waiting for agu to update the doujin?"

last edited at May 23, 2022 10:31PM

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

ok but when are we gonna see more at school scenes so there can be a setup for aya to fall for mitsuki-at-school and have a severe dilemma

"oh god do I this this boy or this girl" SUPRISE the answer is yes

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I for one hope we get some recommendations like Yorushika and BAND-MAID. But perhaps the author will stay within the american/english music sphere.

Band-maid is incredible! I got hooked Japanese Rock recently and these women are amazing! Have you heard their song "Domination"? https://youtu.be/xmxEuQXTHUU
I don't understand the lyrics but I get it, I just get it.

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

Band-maid is incredible! I got hooked Japanese Rock recently and these women are amazing! Have you heard their song "Domination"? https://youtu.be/xmxEuQXTHUU

well I do like them but I just prefer something harder. like I just get grindcore who cares if you don't understand the lyrics the way the vocals sound and the guitar tell you the mood...also Band-Aid is touring the USA in October if you wanna clear your schedule now

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

also these last few pages mhhhh gay

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

well I do like them but I just prefer something harder. like I just get grindcore who cares if you don't understand the lyrics the way the vocals sound and the guitar tell you the mood...also Band-Aid is touring the USA in October if you wanna clear your schedule now

I'm from South America :(

also these last few pages mhhhh gay

ONLY THE LAST FEW PAGES?

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Wow, alright -- what a way to build community! What's wrong with trying to connect with others who share a keen interest with this manga and create more of a fluid discussion? Sounds like you're just a ~bitter queen~ looking to create hostility and discord (no pun intended).

What happened??

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

What happened??

I have no idea. I was brought up to this for no reason. Please ignore.

joined Jul 21, 2020

What happened??

wlftchtr82 created an account only to call for our forumites to leave Dynasty and go to his Discord server. He also made a sock account, trikotri, to voice support for himself. Maybe he made more: trikotri is the one obvious sock, you just have to take a look at the posting history to realize it, but there are others very recent accounts (all created in the last weeks) that have been playing chorus to wlftchtr82 and may be socks too.
H A U S warned us about wlftchtr82 and "his" spin campaign, to which wlftchtr82 replied with insults and claimed to identify with the pronouns she/her. However, in his hurry, he messed up and posted the message as trikotri... with the hilarious result that we now have at the top of the page the post by H A U S talking about wlftchtr82 and immediately after that the post by trikotri replying "how dare you talk about me like that" which truly is worthy of a laughing gif. XD

joined Apr 17, 2022

What happened??

wlftchtr82 created an account only to call for our forumites to leave Dynasty and go to his Discord server. He also made a sock account, trikotri, to voice support for himself. Maybe he made more: trikotri is the one obvious sock, you just have to take a look at the posting history to realize it, but there are others very recent accounts (all created in the last weeks) that have been playing chorus to wlftchtr82 and may be socks too.
H A U S warned us about wlftchtr82 and "his" spin campaign, to which wlftchtr82 replied with insults and claimed to identify with the pronouns she/her. However, in his hurry, he messed up and posted the message as trikotri... with the hilarious result that we now have at the top of the page the post by H A U S talking about wlftchtr82 and immediately after that the post by trikotri replying "how dare you talk about me like that" which truly is worthy of a laughing gif. XD

Is this thread turning into "What does the fox say" again...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just chill guys, how about giving this discussion a break for a day or two? I get we're all excited but it's been really too much

Screen%20shot%202022-05-23%20at%2011.57.51%20pm
joined May 20, 2022

I'm sorry, but what's with all the drama on this forum? It's unbelievable how much drama and how childish some people are on here. Stop taking up so much space and allow others to discuss the manga as it is. So annoying.

Edit: Anyway, back to discussion of the manga...

last edited at May 24, 2022 12:44AM

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

lol fell like i'm gonna get accused of being a sock account and liking metal like the wlftchtr82 person. anyway this drama is stupid and I really just wanna talk about metal and gay women
can we end the talk about transphobia and other stupid not cool stuff

Screen%20shot%202022-05-23%20at%2011.57.51%20pm
joined May 20, 2022

Totally agree, @Loopy. Anyway, I am not going to play into their mind games. Moving on!

Any scenario predictions for Saturday/Sunday's upload?

joined Feb 17, 2018

Gyaru has no game, that is funny.

She gave out her number real smooth. I think she has intermittent game. It comes and goes as necessary.

It's like war, really. Morale is higher on the attack and you go into battle with a plan but as time goes on friction erodes your ability to follow it. In his lesser known work "On Yuri" Clausewitz notes...

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

it' gotta be them in school sorry forf naad typing my cat is licking km,y face

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

What happened??

Is this thread turning into "What does the fox say" again...

Honestly what the fuck is going on I am so confused as to why people are involving me in some kind of conspiracy theory when I already said this ain’t it.
I just got here!!! Bruh

To reply you must either login or sign up.