Forum › #LOST discussion

joined Feb 24, 2019

Cute, but way too short. Oh well, at least it was enjoyable enough.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

As always, we all need more of this

joined Jan 11, 2014

i dont get it

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Guess she gets lost on purpose just to meet that youngest spirit(again?) huh.

joined Dec 4, 2017

??? what?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

i dont get it

The blonde girls are spirits. Spirits prey on humans. The main character helps the human back home instead of eating her because she has a crush on her. It's not super-clear, but I think that's accurate

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i dont get it

The blonde girls are spirits. Spirits prey on humans. The main character helps the human back home instead of eating her because she has a crush on her. It's not super-clear, but I think that's accurate

It took a couple of reads, but I've got it now.

Basically it's what you say, but she helps the human by concealing her within herself somehow, and telling the other spirits there's a human but in the other direction so they're sent on a wild, uh, human chase. The bit on page 3 is her releasing the human back into the visible world, before sending her back on her way.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

i dont get it

It took a couple of reads, but I've got it now.

Basically it's what you say, but she helps the human by concealing her within herself somehow, and telling the other spirits there's a human but in the other direction so they're sent on a wild, uh, human chase. The bit on page 3 is her releasing the human back into the visible world, before sending her back on her way.

... Yeah. After rereading, that seems to be about right.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

So the forest spirit fell in love with a human even though they normally eat human life energy? Isn't that kind of like a person falling in love with a cow?

joined Apr 16, 2020

So the forest spirit fell in love with a human even though they normally eat human life energy? Isn't that kind of like a person falling in love with a cow?

So a vampire that fell in love with its victim is also like a person falling in love with a cow?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

So a vampire that fell in love with its victim is also like a person falling in love with a cow?

Um yeah. That is why I dislike the vampire romance genra.

Re1lvpg-_400x400
joined Mar 13, 2013

i dont get it

Yes. You’ve got it right YwY

joined Nov 27, 2017

Um yeah. That is why I dislike the vampire romance genra.

That's allowed. Personally I'm fond of how it can add an interesting tension and complexity to a setting, particularly if it's a broad phenomenon. (which we have no perspective to see here obvs) But that's if it's actually used thoughtfully ofc. Beastars comes to mind as an anime that really capitalizes that tension.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

No numbers, hatches, or smoke monsters? This is a pretty weird Lost fan fic.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

The spirits kind of sound like some sort of (lesbian) succubus on how they talk about "sucking the life energy out of a person". I guess the relationship could work if the spirit limited how much she took during each "session". That is of course assuming the "life force drain" merely causes (extreme) exhaustion of the drained human instead of permanent damage.

last edited at Apr 17, 2020 1:58PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No numbers, hatches, or smoke monsters? This is a pretty weird Lost fan fic.

4 8 15 16 23 42 69.......wait, what?

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The human woman is very attractive

To reply you must either login or sign up.