Forum › Nervous Lovey-Dovey Fluffy discussion

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Doctor, I need your stuffs (insulin) now!

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

A yuri sandwich, what an amazing idea. Sana is a genius! It's really good to see all the more content coming out from Magia Record, because they have some great ships. IrohaxYachiyo is definitely one of the best ships in the series and I can't wait for the anime (OTP is RikaxRen btw)

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

19 and 15 is a pretty sizable age gap, I think it deserves a tag. Sana too pure for this world as usual.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

~DoCha FuWa FuWa~
~DoCha FuWa FuWa~

Somehow it became a catchy tune...

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

19 and 15 is a pretty sizable age gap, I think it deserves a tag. Sana too pure for this world as usual.

Yachiyo is 20 now, a year has passed

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn xD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So I dont think i'd want to sleep in a yuri sandwich tbh- if it's a couple I love, why would I want to get between them lol?

But I understand the appeal for someone cute and innocent like Sana

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Yachiyo is 20 now, a year has passed

She is actually 21, 2 years have passed, but this is one of those "the time doesn't pass for them" type of story, so she is canonically still 19

They had two New Year parties already, time do pass

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@yoyoo222 time passess in one aspect but not in the grand scheme - like they go back and do the years again without noticing even tho they dont undo the past- like they are permenantly doing the years but not moving forward at the end- and it doesn't need explaining because its not really happening in world - to the characters - unless maybe the author wants to make a joke about it.

Yuruyuri does the same thing- they had 2 second years- there was some joke references to it - basically the author wants to keep having the various events progress during a year but not have them move on to graduate lol. I dont know if this is the same thing.

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 5:12PM

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Ah, I am starting to like these two more and more.
MadoHomu isn't really that great.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I hope it does the thing Saiki K did (having the year repeat a few times without explanation and then its later revealed to be an actual plot thing)

Homura appears in this, so they've only got a month to squeeze the plot into. Not exactly much room for maneuvering.

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

The term you guys are looking for is "comic book time", it is a trope very commonly used in comic books where time passes at a fraction of real world time, but the world of the story still changes to match current events.

As for the universe, it is more in a multiverse kind of deal, if the original series is Prime Earth, MagiReco is our Earth-2, Madokami does exist and she has briefly interacted with the MagiReco world, but she won't give this world her complete blessing because she has felt something usunusual she can't quite describe connected to this world, and fears that bruteforcing things will do more harm than good, so she is merely watching things.

And about the age difference... it's... complicated... at this point it is pretty undeniable that the two are meant to be a couple(just look up their dual unit "Iroha & Yachiyo (Final Battle ver.)"...), and I would want to tell them to wait, but 3 years(until Iroha turns 18) is a goddamn eternity for a magical girl, we all know that very well, even in the significantly more positive context of MagiReco, I would find it understandable, considering the harshness of the situation, if they didn't care about the age difference and just want to focus on the "now" that they have.

Them be fightin' words you have there...

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 10:06AM

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

This doujin gave me diabetes.
I NEED MORE

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Yea.. this.. is it..

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

Artist has a lewd Yachiiro as well as some HomuMado ones

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well I didn't know insulin was an essential part of quarantine supplies!

SomeWeirdoOnTheInternet
Sans%20is%20the%20best.
joined May 30, 2020

This is amazing. But we need more love for Rena x Kaede.

I'm sorry, but I have to highly disagree with that last sentence.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Artist has a lewd Yachiiro as well as some HomuMado ones

oho,thanks

joined Mar 29, 2022

I would say i agree with you.Madohomo couldn't even say they fond each other,looks like homura is way too much more love towards madoka than madoka towards her.
That's couldn't make a perfect yuri relationship to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.