Two frikken months!

Really love valley girl Momo.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wahaha

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

I see we are still doing this for some reason...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

At first, I thought this was a Saki doujin, but then they were talking about panties, so can't be !

Joking aside, Momo talking like some pseudo gangsta felt seriously weird :/

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Can't get enough of that "-ssu" localization cringe

joined Mar 15, 2015

At first, I thought this was a Saki doujin, but then they were talking about panties, so can't be !

Joking aside, Momo talking like some pseudo gangsta felt seriously weird :/

I'm guessing it's an attempt to localize her "~su" verbal tic, which comes off as a bit childish. The Crunchyroll subtitles had her randomly insert plurals at the end of words, which is a bit better.

I also like the "Two frikken' months line." If you read the Tsuruga bonus chapter, Momo laments that there's still things about Yumi she doesn't know yet, but Kanbara says Momo shouldn't be saying that, since she's only known Yumi for two months.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 10:32PM

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

can I just say I love the title

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 11:32PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Technically, only Yumi has panties. Momo makes it clear she wouldn't wear them on a bet. Of all the characters in Saki, only Toukou and Yumi would be so old-fashioned.

It's not a perfect doujin, but I have been starved for YumiMomo content. BuCap, too, of course, but definitely YumiMomo.

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 12:13AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Page 19 Yumi has some balls holy shit

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Another sad case of a character's personality being completely rewritten because "localizers" stubbornly refuse to just put a single word/syllable on the ends of sentences.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Dude~

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Another sad case of a character's personality being completely rewritten because "localizers" stubbornly refuse to just put a single word/syllable on the ends of sentences.

Kinda weird to blame the localisation for the author's choices.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like both the dude and the plurals. Momo has the outstanding verbal tic in Saki. Like Marisa in Touhou ze. Or Rin in Love Live nyan. Or Nico in Love Live nico. Or Eli in Love Live horosho. Or Hanamaru in Love Live zuru. And hey, Love Live made it work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.