Forum › The Fallen Angel Yohane Has Run Away from Home discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

Love this pairing, this doujin was top quality too.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

JIMO AI!

Happy birthday, You-chan!

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

This is so good!

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

very nice

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I love this couple, so I'm really glad to see a doujin of it. This was a nice one. <3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

First time i have seen this pair.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Look out for traffic.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

It's so rare to see a doujin of YoshiYou that I can't help but appreciate them whenever they pop up. I just love these two together.

Also: Happy Birthday, You-chan!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's so rare to see a doujin of YoshiYou that I can't help but appreciate them whenever they pop up. I just love these two together.

Agree.

Also: Happy Birthday, You-chan!

Oh yeah, happy birthday!

joined Jun 1, 2016

Man I love this pairing so much

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Yoshiko is such a nerd haha JIMO AI <3

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

JIMO AI Who was watching Yoshiko stream?

joined Oct 14, 2015

Yeah I want to know who watched the stream and told You about it

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I never pictured them together before but I admit I really like this one :o

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

There's being oblivious, then there's just being plain dumb can You get any thicker seriously.

Maid%20honoka%20600x800
joined Sep 3, 2018

Ahhhh, they are so adorable! O And You truly is dense. :3 Hnngg, love the art~

I'm guessing it's Chika who watched Yohane's live stream and messaged You about it. Cos Chika is the only one who'd be so free during summer to do so and closest to You to just send her such messages and Chika being Chika, is secretly one awesome wingwoman. ;D She probably already knew Yoshiko likes You and gives busy o' You updates on the fallen angel. ^w^

Lastly, I love how chill Yoshiko's mum is. Like, I know my daughter, she'll be back soon enough. And if the soumen turns cold, Yoshiko can have them as nagashi soumen. hahas. XD

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Yeah I want to know who watched the stream and told You about it

It looked like a group chat for the members of Aquors so I guess it was probably one of them...
...but I think it was probably Yoshiko's mom.
I figured Yoshiko left her phone behind when she ran away and her mother took the opportunity to embarrass her daughter even more. And I love the idea that she'd be watching her daughter's stream to find the perfect moment to shout about dinner for maximum damage.

edit:

I'm guessing it's Chika who watched Yohane's live stream and messaged You about it. Cos Chika is the only one who'd be so free during summer to do so and closest to You to just send her such messages and Chika being Chika, is secretly one awesome wingwoman. ;D She probably already knew Yoshiko likes You and gives busy o' You updates on the fallen angel. ^w^

I like the wingman idea, so I'm stealing that for my "Yoshiko's mother did it" theory. >.>

last edited at Apr 19, 2019 2:19PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Everyone is into YoshiYou these days.
Happy birthday You, you're the best!

joined Jun 23, 2019

Jumo ai summer season surely come passing very fast..i hope i can feel the heat of the ship again... :,)

To reply you must either login or sign up.