Forum › Two and Two discussion

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

I seem to never be able to get angry at the dom, even though I know in this case she shouldn't be going at it like this :\
Ayumi, while I liked the idea she was nice, SHE FELL FOR IT TOO QUICKLY!

joined Oct 10, 2017

The whole big happy family ending felt really forced. Can you really call something a positive portrayal of X if i isn't a remotely realistic portrayal? There was like no conflict in this story. I kinda doubt 4 serial monogamists are just going do a 180 and be like "nah this is hella chill" without a decent amount of drama. It would have been a better story if they just switched into couples with the roommates and the adults since the personalities of each of those couples suited each others way better than they're current relationships. Sayaka didn't even seem to particularly like her girlfriend. Idk, I don't mind polyamory but it's at least gotta be a decent story.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

The whole big happy family ending felt really forced. Can you really call something a positive portrayal of X if i isn't a remotely realistic portrayal? There was like no conflict in this story. I kinda doubt 4 serial monogamists are just going do a 180 and be like "nah this is hella chill" without a decent amount of drama. It would have been a better story if they just switched into couples with the roommates and the adults since the personalities of each of those couples suited each others way better than they're current relationships. Sayaka didn't even seem to particularly like her girlfriend. Idk, I don't mind polyamory but it's at least gotta be a decent story.

A goofy comedy presents an unrealistic portrayal of human relationships!? I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find that gambling is going on in here!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I was afraid it would be a hard to handle like other love triangle or any other (regular) polygon, but it was pretty light-hearted and kinda hot. It was cool!

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Wow, what they did to her at the end was downright cruel.

In all seriousness though, I found this story pretty enjoyable, not great, but still good. There were points where the morality of these characters were coming into question, but I liked it, it was cute, Sweet, and pretty enjoyable.

My only complaint was I wish the girls got more development with their others other. IE, Sayako with Asami, or Keiko with Ayumi, so it’s a true polyamory relationship.

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

I can't stop grinning reading this manga lol

same :3

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was fun. xD

Qiqi%2050x50
joined Sep 29, 2017

Cheating became Polyamory
≧﹏≦)♥♡

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Cheating became Polyamory
≧﹏≦)♥♡

Everyone is happy!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

That was a treat. :)

joined Nov 9, 2019

Yay, fluff

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

Such a nice heart warming story, without ranting about NTR crap - just go and live together. I approve!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Usually, the stories that have cheating and a love triangle, usually end up in a big fight at the end of surprisingly this didn't end that way.

I think that what makes this story different...

joined May 4, 2013

The sweetest polyamory storyyet, every chapter was a joy to read.

Didn't feel forced to me, from what the backstory gave away the older friend couple explored their polyamorous nature in the past but it ended up costing them their former significant others so they didn't wanna repeat the cycle of being unforgiving towards experimentation. The exposition was very sweet imo though could have been given more weight in the form of teasing from the older lovers and the perceived guilt of the 1st-years for "cheating" on their s/os.
All in all it was a short and sweet story arc that definitely deserves a sequel.

joined Dec 11, 2021

For me it was a pretty descent ending. There was no drama after they discover sayako and ayumi were cheating on them. True Sayako x Ayumi fits better but it's ok. I see they are ok to do a 4some which is

joined Sep 11, 2019

Not bad, pretty enjoyable. Thanks to that comment from today's "Forget-me-not You" for this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.