Forum › Posts by PforPanthera

PforPanthera
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 18:08
joined Oct 10, 2017

I'm super impressed with how well executed ch. 36 is. The way this is going down perfectly fits with Mei's character and it's probably setting up an awesome make-up/Redemption arc. I really enjoyed how Mei described their relationship even though it's still a heartbreaking chapter.

joined Oct 10, 2017

I wasn't into the other two in the series but this was actually pretty decent. Not quite as good as most of her other series but not bad.

joined Oct 10, 2017

This was one of the best yuri I've read even though the ending felt lacking. I'm offended this author hasn't made more manga.

joined Oct 10, 2017

I kinda doubt this was written by a lesbian... or a woman in general... or a man that has ever gotten a woman off

I've never really gotten NSFW yuri's obsession with scissoring, I've never heard an irl lesbian say they got off from scissoring. There'd be like no traction...

PforPanthera
Two and Two discussion 30 Nov 22:14
joined Oct 10, 2017

The whole big happy family ending felt really forced. Can you really call something a positive portrayal of X if i isn't a remotely realistic portrayal? There was like no conflict in this story. I kinda doubt 4 serial monogamists are just going do a 180 and be like "nah this is hella chill" without a decent amount of drama. It would have been a better story if they just switched into couples with the roommates and the adults since the personalities of each of those couples suited each others way better than they're current relationships. Sayaka didn't even seem to particularly like her girlfriend. Idk, I don't mind polyamory but it's at least gotta be a decent story.