Forum › Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao def one of the weirder things I've read, but after getting over the absurdity, it's pretty entertaining.

95f1a9bd40ff126607c8a9ebc4af9876
joined May 11, 2018

R u kidding us?! The f@#k this Manga! Sorry, I feel sick

joined Sep 13, 2017

Is this what fanservice for girls looks like? The dicks are lacking in diversity, surely some must be bigger or smaller than the others.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This manga is all kind of awesome.

A DICK IN A TURTLENECK, FFS!

Genius!

PS: I wonder why people here are unable to see beyond "cut off dicks? Ewww, gross/weird". There's so much more in this manga.

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 3:51PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Genius!

PS: I wonder why people here are unable to see beyond "cut off dicks? Ewww, gross/weird". There's so much more in this manga.

Like the het relationships? Yeah, that's definitely a lot more to this manga

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

This makes me think about the lowering birth rates in Japan. Women and men don't really see the benefit in being with another person like they used to (chapter 2). So in order to lessen burdens, just cut off their dicks, like a momento

If anybody gets what I'm tryna say, you'd understand. EXPAND

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Genius!

Now I understand why Dynasty doesn't upload Shintaro Kago's stories.

Seras%20grin
joined Mar 26, 2014

This is it. This is the one thing I will never be able to explain when some looks into my Browser History. Worth it.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

it needs dick variety

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
  1. Most unrealistic thing about this manga: dicks landing outside the urinal guillotines. How can the dick and the person end up on the same side of the chopper? The absurdity of everything else I can take.
  2. Most uncomfortable moment: dicks (balls) in the drier getting tumbled around. Wince. Cringe.

I'm really uncomfortable with the sight of dicks, generally, but I found this oddly entertaining as well as thought-provoking. There is a lot going on here that's deeper than the page, from objectification to the overemphasis of sex (and, I assume, procreation) in a relationship.

Edit: Also, the comments are golden. "Banana." Lol.

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 7:03PM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This sucks

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This sucks

Saying it blows would have been a better pun. =)

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This is it. This is the one thing I will never be able to explain when some looks into my Browser History. Worth it.

And you created an account just to make this comment. XD With the perfect avatar to boot.

It seems like they've made it in 2014 but has just been lurking this whole time until something like this comes out

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

WHEEZE THIS SHIZ IS HILARIOUS OML

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Dance! Kremlin Palace is the masterpiece.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Genius!

Who cares about het? This site is for showcasing manga the staff deems to be worthy of interest. They obviously like yuri more than the rest, but they are not closed-minded. If you seek a haven where only yuri is shown, make your own reader.

And I don't feel threatened by heterosexual relationships, or even dicks.

As for this being "unrealistic", it's clearly not the point. It all works on a symbolic level. And I find the latest chapters, about how guys feel about their dick and about the girl learning how dicks work, quite meaningful and thought provoking.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This remains consistently surreal and hilarious with even a bit of twisted social commentary thrown in for added dark laughs.

japan wtf

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Dance! Kremlin Palace is the masterpiece.

Haven't read this one yet. My personal favorites are Blow Up and Abstraction.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This remains consistently surreal and hilarious with even a bit of twisted social commentary thrown in for added dark laughs.

Strangely, I don't find it hilarious.

It makes its points in a surreal manner as you said, but I think it's a really serious manga.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Thats it thats thelast its not even yuri

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

So this is what non yuri manga are like, not what I expected, but this certainly is one way to learn about male genitalia I suppose.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Friendly reminder that Dynasty isn't actually an exclusively yuri site.

Yes, there’s also Boris, Lenin, Trotsky, and Yeltsin.

Pfff hahaha waw what a joke.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Genius!

Cause I don't like dicks, and I can't look at them without being grossed out, it's just something personal.
Some people don't read manga because it has angst, or because it has age gap, or gore, etc., even though it might have a nice meaningful story besides it. I don't read manga that have dicks in them, especially if it's as explicitly as this. Simple as that. Just personal preference.

last edited at Aug 6, 2018 4:15PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

Should we make tag lots of dicks?

To reply you must either login or sign up.